RENAULT R5 - NEW DRIVE TOOGAY

It's the Renault R5 a good beginners car? I am looking for some midnight toogaying the twisty roads of Southern Spain.

I found a nice one for 5000k$. Should I go for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

milanuncios.com/renault-de-segunda-mano/renault-r5-gt-turbo-237219691.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I found another one for 3k. I like the retro looks. I don't see many of these nowdays, looks like a fun little car for drifting

>5000k
Most expensive car ever!

Oh crap, I had a brain fat. I meant 5k. I think I might just get a MK1 Miata. I like the R5 because it doesn't look as gay as the MX5, but not sure how good it might be.

>mid-engine RWD
>'80s tarbo lag
>no driver assists at all
Yeah sure, go for it.

Although a regular 5 has none of these problems since it's a completely different car. Just watch out for rust.

turbo or regular R5

It's the Turbo Version

fuck yes do it!

I'll just follow spanish news to see if they talk about a retard who died in a fireball in a ravine.

>r5 turbo for 5k
where the fuck do you live, Finland?
anyway no it's a terrible beginners car, do not attempt to drift or toegay with it cause you will break it and probably die

idk dude, it looks pretty gay.

this

Turbo, or GT Turbo? Again, very different cars.

GT TURBO

>milanuncios.com/renault-de-segunda-mano/renault-r5-gt-turbo-237219691.htm

>where the fuck do you live, Finland?

Bro, I literally said I am from Spain in the OP.

Really considering it, I am having a look at most RWD cars that I could afford at a 5k budget atm.

The R5 GT Turbo is basically a regular Renault 5 with a turbo strapped to it. FWD, 1.4l engine, loads of fun.

The R5 Turbo is a Group B homologation special which takes that 1.4 turbo drivetrain and puts it in the middle of the car, driving the rear wheels. Scary and unforgiving.

An R5 GT Turbo is a pretty cool beginners car, although it'd be a damn shame if you wrapped it around a tree.
An R5 Turbo is not a good beginners car.

It's FWD? Shit, I didn't realize.

OP here, forget it guys. Not interested in a FWD.

Friend of mine crashed and died driving one of these.

Rode with him once, it pulls so fast and it's so zippy and light that it steers surprisingly well.

A few times he nearly oversteered us into a tree but we came out safe (except for the time he actually wrapped himself around a tree)

So no, its not a beginners car.

>just get a 3k civic

That's tragic, how old was he? Now that I remember, I think a family member of mine died in one of these too.
Anyhow, I won't be buying the R5. I have no interest in FWD.

FWD is great for toogay when you know how to drive it, FWD,RWD,and AWD have respective differences, but they can all be great when the rights driver Is behind the wheel

I am infatuated with RWD, I don't like the thought of the physics involved in a car pulling me, instead of pushing me. I am sure it's a great car, but definitely not for me.
Might just get a Miata after all....