BMW 816,888
Cadillac 761

Why don't euros like Cadillac?

Other urls found in this thread:

carscoops.com/2016/09/the-ford-mustang-is-officially-germanys.html?m=1
articles.sae.org/10547/
gmpartsgiant.com/oem-2016-cadillac-escalade-automatic-transmission-shifter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because my Uncle's Escalade looks like the inside of a cheap ass Toyota.

You Amerilards can't develop a true luxury car to save your lives.

No smöll diesels

At least American luxury cars don't require garage upkeep every 2 months

Implying

Poor dealer coverage.
Germans, Brits, French too prideful to buy American cars.
Eastern Euros too poor to take the hit from asspain(parts and maintenance) because of the first point.
Most importantly, does that number include all cars sold under the brand(because in Europe each of those has entry level models that aren't that luxurious) or just the sales of certain top end models?

Most american cars are irrelevant outside of U.S

Number includes all cars

Than it really isn't a surprise.
Especially with Mercedes as they sell commercial vehicles like vans and buses, though those might be under a different division.
Also note that a lot of those cars are bought for fleet usages.
Cadillac also doesn't have that much of marketing here.

Most countries outside the US are irrelevent spooger

>MB or BMW are wanted exotics in USA
>american """"premium""" brands are irrelevant in EU
really made me think

Interiors of luxury Toyota models blow Cadillac out of the water

Just look at it... Someone threw their hands up and said "Fuck it!" and then this happened.

You are staring at the inside of a $70k - $100k vehicle everyone made by Burgers.

The only people where I live who drive Cadillacs are old people and soccer moms, anyone who actually cares about cars drives European or Japanese luxury cars, except niggers who drive the used Cadillacs after the old people and soccer moms are done with them

this honestly looks like any other GM product
if you had told me this was an opel or a buick i would have believed you

yuropoors are too poor to feed a 2l turbo.

Cadillac is a poor man's Infiniti.

WHERE CAN I BUY THAT CADY

LOOKS FUTURE AS FUCK

>Cadillac
What the fuck is this ?

Soon

Because there are far less niggers in Europe.

Those 761 sales were probably in Sweden. White bonus bought the, for their wife's imported nigger bull to drive.

lol Europe is fucking cucked as fuck. But they at least don't fall for stupid, gaudy, American "luxury" brands.

Ford is popular

>FORD 1,043,295

Ford is a European company.

The EU Ford lineup is doing well in EU+US
The US Ford lineup is just like cadillac in EU

Cadillac has no racing heritage BC its been only a luxury brand in the US. Euros can get mercs and feel sporty in their barges and feel like they are F1 pro drivers. GM never bothered

>literally every Ford for sale in Europe apart from the Mustang and (unpopular) Edge is engineered in Europe
>meanwhile Europe contributes the Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, C-Max, Transit and Transit Connect to North America

carscoops.com/2016/09/the-ford-mustang-is-officially-germanys.html?m=1

All their engines, transmissions, platforms etc. Are engineered in the US

trump-wrong.jpg

The Fusion platform was engineered in the US and first used for the MKZ, and maybe a few of their biggest engines are, but the Fusion on top of the platform is European and so are all the small Ecoboost units and I4 diesels in European Fords.

This photo is exactly why my boss DIDN'T get a niggerlade.

He got in it and immediately started playing with that MASSIVE shifter, clunked it into a few positions and said "this feels like I'm in a pickup truck or a minivan".

In his ML (pic related), the shifter is a normal sized stalk, and its electronic so you hold it up, its in D. You hold in down, its in reverse, and you press a button and it goes into park. Its smooth, silent and modern.

In a niggalade, you start at the top, CLUNK, in gear. CLUNK, its in R... etc.

That's what happens with you rebrand/badge engineer your shitty cars.

At least European luxury cars don't depreciate 10% every 2 months

wrong
>Kuzak realizes the level of product required to seriously challenge Toyota’s Camry and Honda’s Accord as segment leaders, not to mention fending off the surging Hyundai Sonata and a new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. For this task, Ford leadership clearly gave Chief Engineer Adrian Whittle and his team the resources to make the new Fusion a class leader, as it moves from its seven-year-old Mazda G-derived CD3 platform to the new CD4 architecture developed by Ford Europe.
articles.sae.org/10547/

Mostly what said
Poor dealer coverage. german, brits and french aren't too proud to buy american it is just that we don't have much choice (not a lot of dealers) and because they're are not sold as cheap as in america.

That's GM engineering.

I have a work truck trim Chevy Silverado 4x4 with a shifter of the identical shape slightly triangular shape and position. Its mechanically identical to the shifter in all the full sized pickups and SUVs like Tahoe, Suburban and the GMC equivalents and of course the Escalades.

The good news is, the actual mechanism is fairly tough and can take alot of abuse and if it does break it wont cost too much to replace. That's what most American drivers prioritize when they buy a large Truck or SUV, they want everything to feel substantial and heavy.

A lightweight little flick switch shifter that feels electronic screams easy to break and expensive to replace. Its all just perception. Its not opinions based in actual reality.

I have no idea, I guess the Mercedes shifter is just fine but most Americans will think what happens if I bump it slightly while eating my hamburger and driving? Is it going to just bump into neutral or low gear while I'm going 70 mph? With the GM shifter there is no chance of bumping it out of gear. Its substantial and clicks firmly into place. It would take alot of force to accidently change the gear lever position. So ots just about perception.

How much is a replacement shifter assembly and programing on a Mercedes part when the burgers wife accidently snaps it off when she panics in the middle of a roundabout?

gmpartsgiant.com/oem-2016-cadillac-escalade-automatic-transmission-shifter.html

Yuropoors are too poor to afford a Cadillac let alone to maintain it. Whereas there's a million scrspyards and parts for their shitbox German made cars since they're so poorly made they break all the time.

it IS an opel and a buick

It doesn't scream Caddy to me.