What is a car that gets good gas mileage and also:

What is a car that gets good gas mileage and also:

>manual
>not FWD
>4 doors ideally
>not older than 10 years

I want something that I can daily, but also take to the track.

Impreza
mx-5

2004-2007 CTS-V

Is a regular impreza fun or is WRX the way to go?

>good gas mileage

Intereeting, I looked at manual Cadillac before, and the Craigslist offering seemed very limited

Base impreza with manual starts at like 18k depends on if you wanna spend alot more for wrx

Wow, didn't even consider that car. Looks like you can get a wagon with a 5 speed.

>I only put premium gas in my car

You mean regular european gas, yes?

>I don't know octane is rated on a different metric in europoor land

>My lumbering lazy V8 totally needs premium fuel so I can accelerate to 35mph quicker!

Meanwhile germans enjoy unlimited Autobahn every day of their life!

n/a base impreza is like any other compact 4 banger in its price range, except with awd and a low quality interior.
i guess it depends on what kind of track you have in mind.

they also enjoy unlimited refugees everyday of their life!

fucking google it faggot

Euro cucks btfo
WRX, i just had a kid and if i cant save up the cash its what i am aiming for.

>muh refugees

Fun fact: more people get shot per day in a single big american city than germans die at the hands of refugees in an entire year.

Refugees are bad but in terms of safety I'd rather take a million syrians than a million americans.

Why do you want a RWD vehicle if you care about fuel economy? Just get a Civic and call it a day, retard.
You are aware that many older luxury cars lack a knock sensor, thus requiring higher octane fuels, right?

t. Radical islamic terrorist

20MPG is good in burgerstan

t.cuck

lets just open the floodgates then

Your statistics are skewed because of black people. Most white people live nowhere near these ghettos do its basically blacks killing blacks

The ae86 was a rwd car that got decent mpg, why is it such an ask to not want fwd but still hope for some mpg? Obviously it will be less than a fwd econobox but still

his stats are also skewed because he said "shootings". how many guns per person are there in germany vs the us?
but dont let a thing like stats get int he way of your cultural enrichment

I wonder what the stats for rape in germany are these days.

What is considered good mpg

The only thing you're finding in that range is an impreza or WRX with a skillion miles. They don't get superb gas mileage either.

I'd suggest allowing FWD if you want any options.

Not OP but I'm also curious if there's anything in the past 10 years that's reasonably efficient, somewhere in the range of 30MPG city or better.

>Don't care about the transmission too much
>Don't care about doors
>RWD preferred but not mandatory

Almost every sub-compact or hybrid can get that kind of mpg. Hell a Porsche 918 can get that, but not for cheap.

Literally anything. I'd lean towards a civic si or Mazda 3 probably.

Quiet, Muhammad.

Above 30 mpg would be nice.

Honestly considee ing the 2015+ WRX since it has the new engine which appears to be efficient and I like the look. I could go older but it might be a headache finding a clean one.

Nothing wrong with FWD, I just am tired of driving them. Basically I have been driving Hondas for a while and they are super economical, they just hit that fun spot for me.

It's also ancient. Almost all drivers want nothing more than a safe, efficient means to get from one place to another. FWD offers objectively better control in nearly all road hazard situations. There is no market for RWD outside of boi racer and redneck shit anymore.

>There is no market for RWD outside of boi racer and redneck shit anymore.
RWD is used for luxury and sports cars, other than that it is AWD.

FWD is for economy.