Bandera

Where does that name come from? Doesn't sound Slavic to me.

His appearance was also not very "Slavic", the name is of Vlach origin.

>Vlach
Romania and Moldova huh? Could it possibly have com from Latin Pantera?

Everything is possible.

He looks Slavic as fuck to me.

That...that actually would make a lot of sense.

>appearance

Slavic is a group of languages, it has nothing to do with genetics

Hungarians are in the same boat as their Slavic neighbours if you want to get ethnic about it

Russians are Mongolized, Serbs and Bulgars are Turkified, Czechs are Germanized, etc.

>Slavic is a group of languages, it has nothing to do with genetics
This.

Race is a social construct, created by dead white men to oppress PoCs.

I trust Svetovid to know how a Slavic person looks like.

Sounds very latin.

Is he related to Antonio Banderas?

>Pantera
>Bandera :DDDD

Finns must be behind this

Bandera means flag in spanish, a fellow romance language

No, the lower jaw is far too narrow, he was also very thin and short.

No, the term "Slavic" encompasses ethnic and linguistic classifications.

Russians contain less than 3% of Asiatic haplogroups in their gene pool, with the most recent markers being several thousand years old, the Turks have rarely practiced miscegenation with subjugated people, especially if the people in question were of Christian faith.

>No, the lower jaw is far too narrow, he was also very thin and short.
Those are the traits I'd say if you asked me to describe a typical Slavic person

They're far from the truth.Slavs are predominately of medium to high stature, with mesomorphic and endomorphic body types, with their lower jaws being slightly wider than the the upper one.

Here is the composition of the most average Slavic face, do they look similar to his?

You cant be serious. Here in The Netherlands an 'Oostblokkop' (eastern bloc face) is characterized by blockyness with a strong jaw and a built/thicker posture.

Indeed.

>Czechs are Germanized
Like 1/3 of Germns have polish surnames, Germans are much more slavized than Czechs germanized.

like this?

A good number of Austrians also have Slavic surnames.

In summer 1944, it looked now the time has come to prove to the German decision-makers that a powerful, longest folk circles extensive and tightly-led anti-Soviet, anti-communist, nationalist Ukrainian partisan movement in the form of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) existent in now Soviet hinterland and that it was in Germany's interest to support the UPA.

The command was operating about five weeks in deep Soviet hinterland (room Stryi-Kalush) and thus provided Proof of the effectiveness of the UPA and the possibility of a German-Ukrainian cooperation. In Stefanówka, 180km behind the Russian front, the command put then together with villagers to a Behelfsplatz. There ended up in the night of 7-8. November 1944 a Ju 52 of kampfgeschwader 200 and flew the command back to Krakow. [8]

One of the primary knock-on effects of the company "Kirn" was in the political arena for the release of Stepan Bandera, Jaroslaw Stezkos and other pioneers of a Ukrainian statehood, who were imprisoned in the celebrity wing of the KL Sachsenhausen. This was a promise that Captain Kirn had given at the beginning of the contacts the field commander of the UPA, redeemed. For the military sector was far behind enemy lines laid the foundations for closer, targeted German-Ukrainian cooperation through this release and the information obtained during the operations behind the enemy personal contact with UPA commanders beyond the HKL.

The FAK 202, where a liaison of UPA was attached organized supply of flights dropping weapons and equipment for the UPA. However, the further course of the war put this aid to the UPA an end; But the UPA continued the fight against the Soviet and Polish administration and the army in the hope of an armed conflict between the Western Allies and the Soviet Union continued until the mid-1950s.

>Slavic is a group of languages, it has nothing to do with genetics
This is correct.

>Russians are Mongolized, Serbs and Bulgars are Turkified, Czechs are Germanized, etc.
This is just "muh rape fetish" type of history

Germano-Jewish.

No, Slavs are an ethnolinguistic group of people, They all share varying physical, cultural and linguistic similarities.

With a Spanish name?

fuck off, pan-slavic shit

Eat shit and die, you illiterate subhuman waste of genetic material.

Pay attention to the average facial composition of all modern Slavic people , noticing something?

This is pseudo science shit

Serbian dude is hot nohomo

Regard it as you wish, but the belief that Slavs are puny and chinless is a grotesque fallacy.

Slovakian and Belorusian are the hottest women.

True, but I kinda prefer the Slovakian broad more.

Reminder that removing Bandera was a huge mistake.

>it's a Svetovid being autistic again thread

I think you are getting things the wrong way pierogi.
Slavic Surnames rather point towards them being Slavs that got germanized.
Think many locational names show signs of this too.

>Debunking shit beliefs makes me autistic