>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9k9m9c4
youtube.com/watch?v=WkBolFYH1Nc
discord.gg/yuX5Tb3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would a muscular Demifiend look like?

Reminder that Garu is just a meme Zan.

I'm looking at some of the reviews for Caligula and a lot of them are comparing it to or mentioning P5, which has absolutely nothing to do with Satomi Tadashi.

Demifiend will never leave ottermode.

>FuRyu game
Never again.

Reminder to don't vote in the r#%dit poll.

Cry me a river

Is there a way to delete save data in apoc?

Best megatan game something through

go to bed user

One of the best for sure.

Once again, its more then what you have.

A /smtg/ discord since apparently all the other smt discords belong to reddit
discord.gg/9k9m9c4
Got a decent amount of people yesterday

Wasnt there a game where they where both in?

fuck off

When playing a mainline SMT game should I constantly be fusing?

Got a problem?

>general is slow enough as it is
>lets split /smtg/ even more
>also add in reddit and remove the bliss that is being anonymous

Its a shame that you have not been banned yet. Fuck off

>add in reddit
What
>remove the bliss that is being anonymous
Ain't nothing wrong with names autism-kun

If /smtg/ is killed by the discord, that just proves it's the weaker of the two

Truly this is a world of chaos

Are you ACTUALLY sacred this general is going to die? Are you an idiot?

There are any cute girls in this discord?

Theres a NSFW channel if thats what you're looking for

Are there any cute Demons?

Yes

Nah, I'm actually looking for qt girls who take nudes holding jack frost dolls between their boobies.

The sequel did almost everything better.

>Implying there are women out there that like SMT proper
>Implying there are GOOD looking women out there that like SMT proper
I wish user

Of course not, but lets not weaken it either

>nothing wrong with names
You simply do not understand the point of being anonymous then. It will be very hard to be able to hold discussions on games if people remember that yesterday you where calling them a faggot for whatever reason.

it slightly improved the gameplay while everything else was a step back though

>Can't recruit my boy jack frost
MT2 is the worst smt game.

>but lets not weaken it either
As is discord would have any affect on this general, it'll always be around.
>It will be very hard to be able to hold discussions on games if people remember that yesterday you where calling them a faggot for whatever reason.
Only if you're a damn child and dont have a problem with bantz, which I assume most people browsing /smtg/ arent.

Only step backs were the factions which were very hamfisted and the music.

>Tetrakarn + Orleans Prayer trivializes the final boss
SO THIS IS POWER.
Is the SH post-game any fun?

Did you do the Raidou fight?

That is a cool hat.

And the atmosphere. And characters.

You underestimate how autistic people are. If your opnions get attached to your name some people will outright ignore you based on a previously held opinion also

There is no point in having a discord if we have a general now is there? For what purpose do we need to have a discord?

I just beat Manitou.

>characters
Only good characters in desu1 were Keisuke and Midori.
Rest of them were boring and did what you would expect them to do.

>You underestimate how autistic people are
And you overestimate
>There is no point in having a discord if we have a general now is there? For what purpose do we need to have a discord?
Because talking in real time is fun and making friends is nice? Im not saying being anonymous is bad but it always means you can't gain any lasting connections.

Some of the funnest times I've had with /smtg/ was when we actually used to stream a few times a week for years until mods cracked down on streams. Having fun in that setting wouldn't be fun if anyone just called themselves "user".

That is more of a personnel opinion I guess but the atmosphere of 2 was not as, foreboding as it was in 1 and in a game titled devil SURVIVOR

Speaking of, should I do the EX Dungeon or save it for NG++?

>wouldn't be fun
*possible

Atmosphere and characters, writing in general, maps also were worse in DeSu 2.

Will there be ERP?

>Rest of them were boring and did what you would expect them to do.
But Keisuke and Midori did exactly what their mother trope does everytime? Just like almost every single DeSu 1/2 character.

There is way more variety in DeSu2 maps, I don't know what you are talking about.
And the characters in DeSu2 are way superior to the characters in 1.
This time at least every one had personality that's not wanting the MCs dick.

RP is for losers

>This time at least every one had personality that's not wanting the MCs dick.
Everyone but Atsuru will not join you if you do what they don't like while in DeSu2 if you maxed their slinks they will do whatever you want them to what the fuck are you talking about user? Also are we forgeting that whole ass to face scene and how makato blushed and stuff?

ALSO ALSO
everyone had a personality in DeSu1.

Beelzebub and the extra dungeon are fucking great challenges. You can't miss out from them.

It depends if you are happy with your current builds and party, since your latest save carries over to the EX dungeon.

>This time at least every one had personality that's not wanting the MCs dick.
Are you fucking kidding me? DeSu 2's character almost live with the MC's dick stuck in their throat. Yamato basically drops his pants for Bunny. Nigga, I like DeSu's gameplay but you have to be fucking crazy if you think the characters in DeSu 2 aren't shit tier.

>There is way more variety in DeSu2 maps
Almost all of them are fucking plain open squares and the rest are shit maps that you need either a Flight or Beast demon to cross. At least DeSu 1 had chokepoints and corridors.

>shaking or not shaking some one's hands gives you law or chaos points
Atlus, I love you, and (most) of your games are amazing and all but you need to stop doing stupid shit like this.

It's not the most intuitive thing but it makes sense.

truChaos is going "tch, I work alone..."

Getting law points for not picking your own name is greatest of ideas though.

Has this been confirmed? But yes this is great

I just don't think Chaos should be pigeon holded to asshole and law niceguy. It should be based on what I value more, Freedom or Security.

Collector manikin has a nice theme whats the name if his song?

Why do people think Strange Journey is one the best games, if not the best game in the series when it is so obviously shit?

Its a legit question, what do you fags see in that game?

more pitfalls means more hardcores

In a franchise known for its dungeon crawling, SJ is the best when it comes to dungeon crawling that is why user.

Solid old school dungeon crawling.

>SJ
>many pitfalls

>It has old school dungeon crawling so its good

Why not just play a game that does dungeon crawling better like pretty much any EO game?

Why do the Manikins attack you in the Mantra HQ if all they do is run?

to remind you that there's no manikin extermination route

EO doesn't have Jack Frost

Unless they get significantly better after the first one then SJ is way superior to EO

Becuase fusion and demon negotiations are the shit user.

They do. EO1 is by far the worst one and was also made obsolete by its remake.

Vanilla EO1 is garbage though.

fuck off untoldages

But EO1 is terrible user. You don't even have to move on to the 3DS EOs to find a better EO. For instance, EO3 absolutely blows EO1 out of the water.

Is the EO1 remake a good place to start?

No "waifus", so you get the anti-anime cool guy rep. And since the game doesn't respect the player's time by putting all sorts of retarded traps, teleporters, and unbalanced boss fights, liking it gives you hardcore rep.

We lived long enough to see Nocturnebabies switching to SJ.

It's an alright start. III is probably the best start due to the QoL mechanics being added after that.

Yes. Any of the 3DS EOs are a good start. I recommend you follow 's advice though, and start with EO III.

Yes. Play on classic, though. Story mode is shit on probably too harshly but classic has better difficulty and you can actually build your own team

3 or 4 are better places to start in my opinion.

3 is a good start because after that the game's started to get a lot of QoL improvements which make 3 harder to go back to after you've played some of the newer games.

4 is also a good place because it is the easiest entry in the series and pretty much any party composition will work. If you go back to it after playing some of the more difficult games in the series it might seem a bit boring because of how much easier it is.

Anyone got that picture of smt 1 hero downloading the program and his pc has a bunch of toolbars on it?

This one?

Perfect. I miss our draw fags were has art-kun been?

Could Dante kick Lucifer's ass?

No Pierce

>Has this been confirmed? But yes this is great
In SMT2, yeah

you definitely can, i had him

i got so mad when i didn't want to side with the gaians and help them destroy the church or whatever but i didn't want to side with the messians either

i still got law points

Are you talking about SMT1? Yeah, Yama forces you to make a choice that will tilt you towards either Law or Chaos. They did that on purpose to make people work their way back to Neutral.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkBolFYH1Nc

So did Tadashi really get the can for trying to waifu up the SMT if... protag?

I guess it was just that one asshole jackfrost.

Not again god dam it.

>everyone had a personality in DeSu1.

The problem is that most of them where shitty and very few of them have actual arcs beyond RARARARARAG! Yuzu is without question one of the worst heroines Ive seen in a game and Keisuke is just and edge lord psycho.

A bigger issue is that you barely see any of them until the last couple of days where the game end loads it's plot.

Nah, he wasn't canned. He left out of his own free will. And he did make Tatsuya's Scenario in the PSP remake.

would you like a smartphone smt game?

I'd rather a 3ds / vita / switch game.

discord.gg/yuX5Tb3

Don't forget to join the official smt discord

Is it dumb I prefer getting physical copies over digital ones or pirating
Not that I'm a moralfag but it feels nice actually owning a game of a franchise I like with its box and stuff instead of just the data

I prefer physical copies too. I just wish they still made instruction books.