cycle-ergo.com

>Webms with sound:
→ #

>Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpdZgypOPdA
twitter.com/_ju1_/status/891714206562693120
youtu.be/RpdZgypOPdA?t=18m26s
qns.com/story/2015/11/12/emotionally-disturbed-teen-arrested-in-whitestone-hostage-incident/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suzuki is shit.
SHIIITTT!!!

Yeah we know. Thanks

>2 OPs

:^)

So I crashed my baiku a few months ago and now I'm looking for a shop to take a look at it and give me an estimate on how much repairs would cost. Went to a dealer and they told me $275 to inspect the bike, what the fuck? Is this how much it is?

If dealer flat rate is 100 bucks an hour it may well be. Many people get estimates then fix damage themselves and the dealers want their chunk of revenue. Insurance should pay for the estimate.

If you plan on fixing it yourself let the dealer or independent shop know. Sympathetic inspectors can be your friends.

>passed msf course earlier
>want this
>$2500
>13700 miles

Well, I didn't crashed it, someone else rear ended me and caused me to crash. Their adjuster offered me $500 to repair the bike but I know that's not enough for all the repairs. Anyone know if I can just take the bike and let them sort it out with the other person's insurance?

Lemme guess... Valve service due

S2R's arent bad. Ive got a 695.

The green frame means its been dissassembled so expect it to have probably been wrecked(swapped for clipons kind of confirms this)

I cant recommend ducati enough most satisfying powerband out there. But find another one.

SSS and Marchezini wheels are baller on this one tho.

Old thread ain't dead faggot

Is it realistic to not own a car in somewhere like Taiwan?

I'm from Minnesota but moving to Taiwan for a year or more and don't even want a car, just wondering how realistic it is to only have a bike.

>tfw dropped bike for first time yesterday in my 8 years of riding

Was riding on my parents dirt/gravel driveway going about 20kmph and their fucking dog bolted in front. I slowed down but swerved/skidded into the side of the bushes lining the driveway.

Wouldnt have dropped it if I could have put my foot down on that side, but the bush was in the way so it slowly tipped into the soft dirt. No damage at all to anything but my feels.

Find another shop. They should only charge an hour inspection, which can range from 100-150 depending on the dealer.

I take my bike to a small independant shop. They specialize in ducati and moto-guzzi, but work on everything and charge literally half of what the dealer does for most jobs.

It's a bike. Who cares. I've dropped mine. It's not that bad

Shit OP, learn to do it properly or end your life you failure.

I've been encountering loads of burning cars lately.

youtu.be/RpdZgypOPdA

Edgy!

You're next.

i hardly come across rekt cars but this one looked like something ripped the doors open and dragged whoever was inside off into the bush

Do you live in Caracas?

twitter.com/_ju1_/status/891714206562693120

>Tfw my thread was victorious.

Superior OP was superior.

I got $1000 in tickets for abandoning my bike to go get help and cell reception because New York back when I crashed.

RIP cagers

>the autistic adventures of anonymous

Good man

Fun fact: A lot of regular house cats are actually strong enough to rip out a man's throat with a single bite. The GCDF (Global Cat Defense Force) is trying to suppress this information in order to ensure the cats' rule o

Fun fact: It takes as much force to bite a mans finger off as it does to bite through a raw carrot, the only reason you can't bite off your own finger is your brain is like "nah bro don't do that"

youtu.be/RpdZgypOPdA?t=18m26s

Oops, forgot to do the t= thing. Oh well, this clip is pretty good too. Imagine getting decapitated by your own windscreen, or running over to help your downed friend only to find his face is buried 6 inches deep into it.

Fun fact: 2/3 fun facts in this thread are fake.

>tfw no dr650

>you can't bite off your own finger
Don't tell me what I can and can't do.

>cats

do it then faggot

No bully pls.

If my friend was unconscious id bury something 6 inches deep into it

xD

:====D

Went to check when my first aid kit expires. As I pulled it out, with it came a screw I didn't snap a pic of. I got to wrenching and learned three things
-My SV650S has rubber cushions holding rear frame cover sides to the rear center in an H shape meaning I had to slam that thing back into position if I wanted to sleep tonight
-I still don't know where that bolt was supposed to go, and I went through the entire catalog. I put it somewhere near the rear light, it's now probably holding the plastic under the rear light electronics to the metal just to the side. (On the other side there's an identical screw in a position not symmetrical to the one I found empty, but with the same purpose)
-putting the rear cover on as one piece over the new oversized R/R is possible, but a massive bitch to do. I hope I don't need to do it again anytime soon.

On the plus side, two issues I didn't know I had are now fixed and I only need to replace the medkit in Oct '18.

Is it just me or is /dbt/ worse than when I died.

it got worse the moment your weeb/pedo self decided to return.

It's you.

I'll go take some selfies with my new Helite Airbag vest and helmet.

Good to know all my friends are still here loving me waiting for my return. I did have to go to ACS last week though but they had more of a problem with my gf's parents than me lel!

>had to drive car instead of ride today

>airbag vest
fucking kek

Go on

>Mohawk
>Slip-on
>Stock fender still on

you are trash

I can't wait to fucking crash again in this! I'm now invincible with my neck stabillity and spine protection memes.

And don't worry, I will order another mohawk for the new rice Icon helmet ASAP

>spine protection
>meme
Negative

>this new
He's a failed trap druggo who's spent the last year locked up in an asylum

8 years and you've never been down? Do you even ride?

Yeah, just not bad usually.

I rode dirtbikes for a few years before street bikes, and would crash near every time I went out on those, but Ive been pretty good / lucky with the street bikes. Until suicidal doggo tried to run in front of me.

So many people with sport bikes and no skills.
It's like they think "lean more = turn more" and have no idea how tires work.

This one uses two layers, hard protector shell with the airbag sandwiched underneath pressing against you. The hard armor is also upgradeable. Though I don't know how to read the safety standards don't think it gets much better than this. I really wanted the neck stabillization though. Also include bonus rib and kidney protection along with chest airbag.

So the other guys insurance is paying for it?

Why have you waited a couple of months?

Sure

3 years*

Don't forget to mention that I made the newspaper!

I thought you were dead

Their insurance should be paying 100% regardless of where you bring it if they are at fault.

You need to talk to someone more knowledgable who is local to you. Know your rights user

I'm texting from the future.

>15$ for a key blank
>10$ to have it copied
>Smith only offers re-copying in case of fuckup
>Need 3 copies

>Not one, but three
>Newspaper
Now I'm curious. Can we get a bystander, then first person account of this?
t. 1.5 year shitposter.

Keyless bike ftw

Went grocery shopping while high as fuck and crashed, don't remember if he hit a couple or something
I do remember like 3 policecars with guns trained on him tho

Squiddy a good boy, just really really stupid
Even posted a webm of him buying weed along with name

qns.com/story/2015/11/12/emotionally-disturbed-teen-arrested-in-whitestone-hostage-incident/

Check out the armored truck on his lawn.

Can somebody explain to me why the guy that runs into the guard rail couldn't slow down but his buddy filming behind him can brake and stop while taking the same corner at the same speed.

What time ?

I posted a couple days ago about checking out a 2013 monster 696..
I rode it this weekend and it was great!
>except I couldn't get it to go into 6th gear
But the guy offered me a much lower price, should I take it? It's almost half of what I had saved for a bike and I really like it.
How much is it going to cost to have the 6th gear replaced? Worth it?

Just the one other, with girl (disheveled mode)
Your cat reminds me of the female my mother kept. An owl ate her.

....are you an owl?

A transmission job will easily be around 2k
Itabikes might be cheaper, i know for sure MVs and aprilias swap out much easier than japs

>4 year old bike
>fucked gearbox

Quality

Theres probably more wrong with it than that if the PO fucked the trans already. Its just screaming red flags.
I'd avoid that one and keep looking, you don't want to buy a lawn ornament.

Squid(lack of)tits? You got high, hit three white people, then held your mother hostage and got in a police standoff with a bb gun?

>it was great!
>except I couldn't get it to go into 6th gear
>should I buy it?
My little user can't be this retarded.

Sixth gear is a big one though. Maybe he just needs to do some ankle exercises.

There are multiple examples in that vid :-)

U wot?

Sadly no. But i do have a red beard

Yeee

I think it's his first bike, his excitement is clouding his judgment.
The PO lowered the price though so that means he probably knew it wouldn't go into 6th.

Target fixation, freezing up etc.

Standard survival reaction mistakes probably.

No no no!
>A fucking BB gun

Well then I'd say it's a mix of target fixation, panicking and focusing on trying to brake, and not knowing how to corner. Maybe slipping front tires too.

Pic unrelated, my bike.

because he sucks ass and rides fast while still having mental blockades when it comes to leaning and cornering.

The sixth gear is larger and so requires more ankle muscle to engage.

U havin' a giggle mate?

I'm deadly serious, friend.

>tfw did not go soothingly enough
On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is literal garbage and 10 is perfectly serviceable, how usable is this?

Ok I won't be buying that one then.
It's the only monster anywhere near me, anyone recommend some alternatives?
>5k USD budget
>can't be old
>I like nakeds and gotta be a little beginner friendly
I've ridden dirt for a couple months but street is new to me.

No no no. I never hurt anyone besides the guy that caused my totaled 90mph motorcycle crash back in September 2016. He was suspicious in that he hid from the cops and ambulance afterwards and like I said he caused it in majority. I more than mainly hurt myself otherwise my whole life. I've gotten physical with my dad, mom, and brother before but the police standoff was a barricaded-in-room suicide standoff. It was pretty impressive they mobillized SWAT, ESU, locked down two schools for 5 hours and the nearby streets, and had dozens of cops with AR-15s. My mom said they told them they were using non-lethal. The BB guns were for an attempted suicide by cop 3 days prior to the armored truck incident which resulted in getting tased in the heart, but the psychiatrists decided to send me home the next morning. Suicide by cop or motorcycle into brick wall are my most obsessive suicide plans, the others being exit bag and heroin overdose.

If you want me to elaborate more I dont mind, but just know we might get banned for it.

If that's your helmet buy a new one
>if it's not then take a better picture.

TW200

>BB gun
suicide by cop