/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31184888
mega.nz/#!hAEVxDhS!vyfNEmn222MoYi-BqExpC0kRMYw5RlOdhTYCf-j0IsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for best witch

I hope we get to see more of these two. They're fun together.

FGO Radio Episode 18:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31184888

No guest today. For some reason both of them are wearing masks. It's a souvenir from Machi Asobi, you're supposed to put the mask on to protect your face from the VR hardware (and the germs of other people). They look like Hassan.

They were part of a Q&A panel early in the morning. Minami was a bit nervous and thought "How far I've come" when she set foot on the stage. This was Takahashi's first Machi Asobi, she had lots of fun. They finally got the chance to try FGOVR and took some pictures. Takahashi seems to be extending her hand to grab something wonderful and soft, like a mashumellow. Minami is looking around the room.

Two new Servants from the second episode of Epic of Remnant have been revealed.
Assassin is very cute. A twintailed loli with a princess-like air.
Caster is... interesting. They wonder if there is a reason she's hiding her face and if she'll remove the veil upon ascension. They seem conflicted about her, like they don't know what to say.

Some mail.
1) He skipped class to go to Machi Asobi.
2) He woke up very early and when he got there, there were already over 100 people waiting in line to enter. Fate love is strong as ever.
3) He's excited for Drake's NP animation update and is looking forward to this year's Summer event.
4) Radio goods gave him luck and he rolled Suzuka Gozen.
5) He's been playing FGO for a while but didn't have a favorite Servant. This event finally changed that, he's in love with Meltlilith. It will take a while, but he'll raise her level to 100 and her skills to 10/10/10.

So we BL now?

Is it time?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Mo-sannnnnnnnnn

gap Mo

Tristan in general ended up being way more funny and likeable than I expected him to be,

Neato

Doujin scan is done.

Do you think it's safe to upload to EX or is the creator really gonna come after me and sue me for 30k yen a panel /fgog/

CCC special event is currently ongoing. Takahashi rolled Passionlip two times in the same 10-roll. Gameplay-wise she is the biggest surprise this event. She has a triple Buster deck and awesome skills that cemented her position as one of the most useful 4* Servants. Minami loved the sudden BB Channel segments, when she saw it she thought "BB-chan hijacked my phone! Yay!". Players were able to see how much the Alter-Ego have grown after the events of CCC.

Fate/Grand Ranking. "Servants I'd like to see wearing a necktie!" by a fan
3) Helena Blavatsky. A mature appeal.
2) Ishtar. Literally Rin.
3) Mata Hari. A long one over her chest would definitely be a sight to behold.

"Servants that would be the last boss of a RPG" by a fan
3) Ozymandias. He'll welcome you surrounded by Sphinx and say "You did well coming this far! As a reward I'll permit you to die of despair!"
2) Cu Alter. He won't go down without a fight. He'll keep transforming and getting stronger.
1) King Hassan. Straight from Dark Souls this old man would make a great last boss.

I don't think Takahashi is done with Babylonia yet since Minami did most of the CCC event talk. Takahashi talked a bit about Quetz's fight when you're up in the air and the journey to the underworld to meet Ereshkigal in response to a mail so that's probably where she is.

This art seems familiar.

>They seem conflicted about her, like they don't know what to say.
Their reactions when they were holding up the pictures of the two servants at Machi Asobi said all that needed to be said to be honest.

Post oppai

>sue me for 30k yen a panel

Wow, he's only going for 3 dollars a panel? They weren't kidding about japs being super humble and polite.

probably

This thread is gay

10k yen is $100

We're already BL every thread 24/7
>They seem conflicted about her, like they don't know what to say.
kek

Post qt autistic alien.

If you're seriously worried just throw up a MEGA link and it'll make its way there eventually.

Did he ever sodomize the saint?

I don't think 30 cents is really that big of a deal, I'd pay that to get the doujin uploaded

Frankly, 3 cents per panel is just fair to cover the printing costs for the doujin.

Maybe

Do nips know how to access panda?

(you) are the gay one here

pako drew it.

The warning specifically said in english that they'd go after translated versions too so they must know that their shit is getting onto panda

not really. English translations on panda get ripped and hosted on shitloads of other sites like nhentai

They are jealous of that meaty brown butt

How were their reaction?

So what exactly was shown for swimsuit Raikou if not full cards like in Scheherazade and loli Assassin's case? Just some doodles like with swimsuit Arturia and Kiyohime?

Any guesses yet on her identity?

Yes, just a rough sketch.

Kiara's big meaty ____

>…Hmm. It seems you aren’t joking. I don’t know the cause of this discrepancy, but…
>I’m a Servant who came here from Chaldea. I’m not a Servant who was summoned to SE.RA.PH.
>But have no fear. It seems there was some kind of trouble, but the fact that I’m your guard is an unquestionable fact.

So how did Gawain manage to switch places with Nero? Is Alter Nero just a chaste and loyal man?

horns

Concept art I guess

when?

Personal guess is Scherezade, it'd fit with the chapter's theme.

I hope we get another jew gatcha soon so I can try for her.

Both of them are retarded and annoying I guess

BB seems to have done something, she probably thought that Gawain would help you to survive and get a team better than Nero.

She also probably didn't count with Kiara killing him before the finale.

Takahashi seems rather uncomfortable holding it.

Most common theory is Sheherazade.
Fit the theme, the scrolls may be stories, she looks arabic, she is caster of the endless night or something like that.

kek

Smug chiness is smug.
I want her !

>Caster is... interesting. They wonder if there is a reason she's hiding her face and if she'll remove the veil upon ascension. They seem conflicted about her, like they don't know what to say.
I'm surprised they didn't at least pretend to like it being in an official radio and all.

>Mega needs me to make an account before I can link to anything
I guess this is going to have to wait until I get home from work

Remind me, what's the name of that eternally young chinese martial artist (possible identity of loli-Assassin)?

The proportions on that Caster are all kinds of fucked up

Same here. I don't have her either.

Could moses beat Enkidu in a fist fight?

mega.nz/#!hAEVxDhS!vyfNEmn222MoYi-BqExpC0kRMYw5RlOdhTYCf-j0IsQ

Go ahead and upload to panda if you want

Liu Kang

I believe that's called "T H I C C"

God bless

We don't use nigger terminology here

So how big is the chance that one of the new missions is gonna be "Get BB's bond level to 3/4/5" ?

I want to hold Gawain's hand

Can you even punch Enkidu or does your fist just get stuck in the mud

so what is this, anyway?

Jeanne Alter is truly a miracle

Where's that guy with the helena doujin
Scans fucking when

>post yfw you read this fucking thing for the first time

Christ.

That was the case in the past three collabs so almost certain.
She bonds pretty quickly though.

Misora doujin

Thicc doesn't extend to her weird crotch and weird anatomy, even Raikou looks better and Raita did fucking Raikou

Thanks

user you're so funny, really.

>"T H I C C"
by that you mean black whale
holy grail

High considering there are 15 missions.
4 Ascension Material
4 NP Copies
4 Ascension Level
1 Max bond
1 Complete all Quest in Seraphics
1 Complete all Missions

The last two are a stretch but I don't know what else could they put.

>Cu as a last boss and each of his versions is a form he transforms into like Frieza

Like, 90%
Both Shiki and Chloe had that one

Gawain was the best thing to come out of FGO GO

I don't see anything wrong wit the crotch or anatomy. Looks like hip bones to me.

Ngl I've always wondered how he's able to throw Galatine and catch it every single time. There's gotta be times when he's dropped it on his foot (or on his head I guess) or grabbed the blade instead.

Tianshan Tonglao (天山童姥; Tiānshān Tónglǎo; Tin1-saan1 Tung4-lou5; "Child Old Woman of Mount Heaven") is Wuyazi's senior and the ruler of Lingjiu Palace (靈鷲宮) on Mount Heaven. She mastered a powerful skill that increased her powers but one of its side effects is that she will maintain her present body size regardless of age. She is already in her 90s when the events of the novel take place, but since she started practising the skill in her childhood, her body is that of a child's, hence her name. She used the "Life and Death Talisman" to poison many smaller martial arts sects and force them to submit to her. If they followed her orders, she would periodically give them an antidote to temporarily ease their suffering; if they did not, they would suffer painful deaths. She generally treated them very harshly. The sects cannot tolerate her cruelty and eventually decide to rebel against her. When the rebellion occurred, she is in a temporary state of weakness and is kidnapped from the palace by one of the rebels, Wu Laoda, who does not recognise her. Xuzhu saves and protects her from the rebels and Li Qiushui. In return, she offers to teach him martial arts but he declines because he sees himself as a Shaolin monk. In order to force Xuzhu to break the Buddhist code of conduct so that he can no longer be a monk, she captures Princess Yinchuan, tricks her and Xuzhu into consuming aphrodisiac, and lets them make love. Xuzhu is unable to restrain himself and eventually breaks his code and accepts Tianshan Tonglao's tutelage in martial arts. Tianshan Tonglao dies from exhaustion after her final fight with Li Qiushui.

Those eyes really does things to me

She looks like a snake from waist down.

Why doesn't Gawain just throw up Galatine to create a sun to have permanent Numeral and use another sword to battle?

What do you Gawainfags think of LancelotGawain?

She a djinn due to Innocent Monster

F

I hate it

>Trusting Rotten Tomatoes for anything

wew

I now want to see a fate character action game by platinum.

Damn

Raita's a good artist as long as he holds himself back, but when he does fanservice he goes spectacularly out of control
He's like a berserker triggered by the word "boobs"

I think it's cute. I'm not a hardcore shipper though.