Are you excited for the Trumpchi?

Chinese cars are finally coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuA5ifCNSy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First there was that one guy with Korean cars now its chinese

What's with people here having a fetish for asian businessmen unloading on their faces?

asia make quality products

>Chinese cars are finally coming.
Heard nothing about their dealerships or service chain, so they are more dry fapping than coming. But all the america haters, of which there are plenty of those living in the USA, are probably looking forward to the american car companies going out of business or at least shrinking their employment and production.

>What's with people here having a fetish for asian businessmen unloading on their faces?
Hate for America. People go to the USA for money and social welfare benefits, not because they believe in american culture.

They better pick a different name, butthurt liberals won't buy then just because they have trump in the name even though they're completely unrelated.

Here's a chevrolet Made In China.

When you have to rip-off the Charger/Challenger interior, you fucked up royally.

This brand is DOA in the U.S like Alfa Romeo.

>Are you excited for the Trumpchi?
Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GA8
midsize luxury sedan
2.0L at 197HP
$45000

gammax is a chinese bycicle manufacturer, and that bumper worked as intended

>try to make a phone call through Bluetooth in car these sounds start to play
>honk horn and this song starts to play
youtube.com/watch?v=RuA5ifCNSy8

>trump's name associated with even more shit
He might just be better off doing a licensing deal with them so he can call it pulling off a huge trade deal with China

I understand why Alfa shills shill Alfa. they are likely from Italy or have Italian decent so naturally they want to believe in their people. Japan has a long history in America and generations have driven japanese cars played japanese games watched japanese entertainment etc so that has had time to make influence.

With Korea and China i really don't get that one. Unless you are Korean or you've lived in Korea i don't know why you'd be fixated on Hyundai's luxury division for example "btfo" the germans and lexus.
>People go to the USA for money and social welfare benefits, not because they believe in american culture.
lol probably should've just adopted an immigration policy similar to Japan where you can't be a citizen just because your mom spawned you here. i don't know how Japan handles its own welfare system but they likely give nothing to non-legal immigrants making it generally less attractive to be there unless you are already well off. No visa-overstays also helps and of course they have the best "Wall" you can possibly have and it actually works:

The Ocean.

Skoda Superb clone?

>luxury sedan

>inline4 2.0

Cast metal as bumpers don't count as being acceptable bumpers.

>of course they have the best "Wall" you can possibly have and it actually works:
The Mediterranean Sea doesn't work as a wall because the illegal immigrants only try to get their boats into shipping lanes to be spotted. Then their racial and SJW activists claim humanitarian rescue from Italy, Spain, Greece, etc. Japan doesn't have those activists in their population like europe and usa with their populations full of black, mexican, and muslim activists always filing legal claims for humanitarian assistance.

thats because wh*tes are cuckolds

are you stupid? bumpers anot made out of either cast metal or forged metal, they ae made oiut of plastic

fucking summerfags

>Skoda Superb clone?
For the body possibly. The chinese save a lot of money by obtaining the engineering plans of other cars and copying them. Of course, shortcuts are made to increase profit.

But they borrow parts ideas almost like a jigsaw puzzle from many places. The door handles of one GA looked like an exact copy of the handle from GA partner GM's 2015 malibu. So they probably find partners to learn from and then spread that partner's ideas all over the rest of the chinese conglomerate. Since the foreign partner is usually also responsible for training, it isn't farfetched for the chinese majority owner (requirement under chinese law) to deliberately rotate trained employees out of the partner factory and replace with raw employees to be trained at the foreign devil's cost. That way, the chinese company gets trained up workers to make copies of parts elsewhere and they paid very little for training of those employees. I can't say this is how GA does it for sure, but it was a problem Stanley Black & Decker had.

>they borrow parts ideas almost like a jigsaw puzzle from many places

That's how all research papers are written today.

>bumpers anot made out of either cast metal or forged metal, they ae made oiut of plastic
You're over summarizing. Fascia is made of polymers. The actual bumper proper is behind the plastic. That bumper is frequently a combination of plastic cells backed up by a metal beam. The deformable crushable cells take up the energy from smaller impacts and thus reduce the physical jolt.

As for cast metal, the chinese use it in lots of things they shouldn't especially in exported products. The post of was probably best understood by someone accustomed to how chinese substitute parts or take shortcuts later on after they think initial inspections are over.

>only the fascia is damaged
>somehow bumpers are related
I don't understand, what do bumpers have to do with anything to begin with

The migrants barely leave their shores before being rescued by EU countries. That sure sounds like is correct.

Look at the picture again.

the Chinese have an even longer history in America, and they worked on the transcontinental railroad

>The well organized Chinese teams still turned out to be highly industrious and exceedingly efficient; at the peak of the construction work, shortly before completion of the railroad, more than 11,000 Chinese were involved with the project. Although the white European workers had higher wages and better working conditions, their share of the workforce was never more than 10 percent. As the Chinese railroad workers lived and worked tirelessly, they also managed the finances associated with their employment, and Central Pacific officials responsible for employing the Chinese, even those at first opposed to the hiring policy, came to appreciate the cleanliness and reliability of this group of laborers.

A fucking car shouldn't be written-off because of a fender-bender with a bicycle you stupid lithuanian fuck.

The Indians have an even longer history in America.

Their cars barely qualify as a shitbox nut their hybrid might get some success. If their cars arent really cheap Mitsubishi and Nissan will eat them alive.

Where? I see no local dealer announcements and I am in a major west coast city. There's no way I'm buying a car if there is no dealer service support. I want to see a local OEM parts supplier that actually has parts.

What is Tesla?

As a result of lack of dealer service, a lot of tesla with undercarriage damage end up with 50K or higher costs.

>What is Tesla?
Not a good example. I refuse to pay Tesla servicing prices for a chinese car.

Outside of America you can buy 7 series and S Classes with 2.0L 4 bangers, not everyone is interested in stoplight races with clapped out shitbox Civics

I wonder how they'll hold up in a crash

Oh wait

>Guangzhou {Industry} {Random mashed syllables} {Random capitalized roman letters}
every fucking time

>$45,000 for a NIGGA DEY ALL CHINESE midsize sedan

does it drive like a cunt with a combover?

It's not just a normal sedan. It's a luxury sedan. As to what the chinese consider are luxury features, I don't know. There doesn't seem to be a standardized way of distinguishing between chinese quality products.

i believe they'll introduce a $20,000 SUV in 2018

What the chinese say and do are two different things as history keeps showing.

When and Where?

They sell some crossovers for around $10k in my country. They're mostly ok, cheap disposable cars that break down after 5 years and nobody sheds a tear for them.

Nothing beats the turd on wheels that was the Chery IQ though, shit sold like pancakes, mostly with lower class women.

>I wonder how they'll hold up in a crash
How the car manufactured in say Jan 2018 performs in a crash may be different from the same model of that car manufactured in March 2018 after all the reviewers have finished getting sample cars early in the production run.

>They sell some crossovers for around $10k in my country.
Any dealer links? Are these the south america ones?

If you're an American and you're not learning Mandarin Chinese RIGHT NOW, you're doing it wrong.

Where is the news you read about the cars? Link?