Veeky Forums, why do you tailgate others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tailgate if you're going under the speed limit like a prick

"HON HON HON WAIT FOR ME user!"

Because you're in the left lane when you're not supposed to be.

I tailgate because I am a massive faggot and I have an IQ that of an average negro. I had I friend type this for me cause I am to fucking stupid to do it myself. Thats why I tailgate.

Some people genuinely don't realize they are tailgating. I am not kidding. I rode as a passenger going out to lunch and my friend tailgated almost every car that he was behind. I finally had ENOUGH and asked why he was tailgating everyone. He didn't know that was tailgating and he didn't think he was that close. It was how he learned to drive.

I don't tailgate. State laws make it so insurance scammers will already change lanes in front of you and slam on their brakes without warning, I don't need to help them along.

It's called a speed LIMIT, sweetie.

Then get in the correct lane, fag.

not my fault you're late for whatever you're doing, little bitchie

>limit
Because it's the fucking LIMIT, fuckboi.
How fucking hard is this to understand?

I'm never late. But you notice all those signs that say "Slower traffic keep right". You are literally breaking the law.

Why?
It isn't going to make them go any faster, and if you rear-end them it's still entirely your fault.

I don't tail gate and I let people in, but if someone tailgates me I slow down. When they try to pass I speed up and don't let them in. Other than that I keep up with speed of traffic

I don't care if they try to pass, but if they are tailgating me I will slow down.
You want to be an asshole? Fuck you I will drive even slower

>When they try to pass I speed up and don't let them in.
your doing gods work user.
Keep fightin the good fight

I would never put a bumper sticker on but the "closer you are the slower I go" sticker is a good one

actually it is your fault because I wasn't late until I ended up behind you

sometimes it does

might as well try to get the faggot to speed up rather than sit there like a cuck

This is Veeky Forums in a nutshell:

>i only drive my precious car on sundays
>when i go beyond 20mph i need to have both hands on the steering wheel
>just recently got my license
>i will never drive faster than the speedlimit
>tailgating is bad

No shit when i first got my license i enjoyed letting tailgaiters pass just before a radar so they would get a ticket, looking back to it a decade later i realize what kind of a cunt i was with my shitbox.

>can still see the headlights
that's not even close to a tailgate you fucking pussy

so in other words you developed in the opposite direction compared to normal people

everybody here is a faggot with a shit car but they'll still call out other faggots with shit cars just trying to make their cars a little more fun

if I ever see some faggot with a wat sticker driving 5 under on a single lane street during rush hour I will literally run them off the road

this is a written threat

>Commit vehicular assault
>Lose your license over literally nothing
Are you sure you're actually stable enough to drive?

I'm going to vehicularly assault you and your moms vagina fag

>fastey SEETHING

get fucked you child, tailgaiting is the most retarded thing you can possibly do

>m/o/ralfags

Had a very odd situation where I terrified a family in a van

>Be me
>Taking the ol v8 for a ride
>Driving very fast but not paying attention at all
>I deep thought as the v8 roars through the gears on the high way
>Van in front of me and I'm literally riding their bumper at this point and they are getting nervous
>Snap out of it, and just released I'm tailgating them by accident and wasn't trying to make them speed up or run them off the road
>Immediately slow down, and hang back a few car lengths
>They start moving the van to show me there is room up ahead if I wanted to speed up and overtake/pass them
>Not my goal at all, I just didn't release I was tailgating them and they got worried about me hanging a few car lengths behind them
>Keep driving, normal speed they speed up a little bit and I can see passenger looking through the window at me
>I'm not trying to start a problem or was I aware I might have been speeding and came up on them quickly
>They're nervous, I keep slowing down to not show aggression
>INB4 I'm a bad driver for not paying attention to the speed......

Because you're still in the left passing lane and you've had plenty of time and room to get back to the slow lane. So move or I'm executing a double takedown.

you write this like you're writing a nature documentary, who cares

because if you are a slow faggot i am going to tailgate you and blast my lights into your mirrors hoping that maybe you get a fucking clue and either speed up or move over

i almost want one of those big fucking lightbars just so i can blind slow faggots in front of me that for some reason take 10+ seconds to get up to the speed limit after lights

>situation 1
I want to save fuel and drive in your slipstrem
>situation 2
I want to go faster, but my car doesn´t exactly have much power, so I stay in your slipstream way above my ususal topspeed.
(my record is 20km/h above advertised topspeed)

I go slower because of fucking idiots like you, in my truck and my Benz. I always go at the speed limit or a few above. Either way if you hit me I have it on camera and it's 100% your fault so I'll get a nice cheque and you'll get a nice ticket and higher i insurance costs. Don't be a fucking asshole on the road.

This, people think they're so smart understanding what a speed limit is when they don't realize there's another law that they're breaking at the same time

some people don't realise it, my dad tailgates like an idiot.

>that pic
I did shit like that with my brother, I needed to drink, but I was driving a bumpy road above 100mph.
It ended with him steering the ca, me pressing the accellerator and drinking.
>mfw burgers will bever know the feel after 3 hours driving topspeed with traffic

>tailgate autistic faggot
>smug faggot slows down and thinks he wins
>makes it easier to pass
>leave him behind and get exactly what I wanted in the first place

checkmate athiests

>mfw vigilante slow fags can't stop me

Camaro a douche in that webm, but the guy in the pickup truck is being a cunt too. Get the fuck past that semi and into the left lane.

I never understand why people think they can block/hold up the left lane by going the same speed as traffic in the right lane.

Regardless of the speed limit, you have an obligation to move over if there is traffic behind you. This Camaro clearly wants to drive faster, so get the fuck out of his way. What do you care if he drives faster than you? Jesus Christ. Pure bubba/boomer shit to block the left lane like that. I'm not even a leadfoot and this pisses me off.

Tailgating is dangerous for you, though. You're best to just put your hi-beams on and blind them from a safer distance (2-3 car lengths) - otherwise they might brake check you.

Also, the light bars are great. I saw a guy in a lifted Silverado start a fight at a drive-thru when he turned on his light bar. Faggot in front of him wouldn't move up, so no one else could order, so he blasted him with his lights. Faggot sat there for 30 seconds before getting out of his C-class and screaming into the Chebby's limo-tinted window. Driver got out, some 300lbs hick. Manlet got back in his german shitbox real quick and shut the fuck up lol.

>some faggot thinks he's gonna pass me just because I'm in a 3k civic and he has a shitty bimmer or Mercedes
>doesn't realize it's engine swapped and has 2 times or more the horsepower of their shitty ass car
>tfw even if they pedal to the metal they will literally never be able to pass me

>corvette
I know a old guy here in germany, that tailgates corvettes to piss them off with his Tesla.
He gets annoyed when these V-8s are lound, smelly and in his way...

*right lane

>tfw the driver just goes into the right lane happy he didn't have to pass the semi and continues on his marry way

>what did he mean by this?

>he means your story is unremarkable and nobody wants to hear it

Just before that, the Camaro came speeding up the right lane behind the semi and tries to cut in front of the truck. As you can see, he was unsuccessful. Twice haha

youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw

What I found is that when I rode on my 125 bike, BMW/Audi fucks would tailgate me, going so far up my ass I could fucking see every speck of dirt and shit on their lightbeam at night. This was around town speeds as well.

Now I got a 1200cc bike with a fat rear tyre, they've backed off.

maybe the speedo was reading high on you're old bike

You have to be at least 18 to visit this site

>be merc driver
>coming up on piece of shit rice burner with rota wheels and hood risers
>pass him at reasonable speed
>shitbox comes flying up my ass so he can tell all his high school buddies he beat a mercedes luxury barge in a race

i fucked your mom im your dad now you have to listen to me go to bed jr it's time for me to fuck your mom again LOL

You still have to be 18

>spending all that money souping up a wrong wheel drive chinkbox so you can harass people with nicer cars than you

I'm going to fuck ur mom and sister and grandmomther and your whol ancestors I'm going to be your whole family dad haha lol go to bed it's time for me to fuck your dog faggot bitch loser

But I have some custom made leather seats, marble interior, and more horsepower than a consumer Ferrari. Not my fault people want to spend 80k for a shitbox that can't even outperform my 3k civic

That's not an argument though

>my car is faster in a straight line so it must be better

also marble interior? what the fuck?

Dash is custom marble. The fuck is your problem?

my dick is 390 inches long

You're still not allowed to post here despite this

that is tasteless and disgusting

I love shitboxes that make billions of horsepower but you sound like an arrogant underage retard

I could fuck every female you've ever made eye contact with at one time

Sorry it looks like I'm driving a Greek God machine while you're going into debt trying to pay off your luxury car with faux bad smelling leather and a shitty unreliable engine

Doesn't change the fact that you can't post here

Fuck you, I'll put 3 tons of truck through your rear end and compress you to death

you got cocky and ruined your b8

it was pretty good too

I'll post a timestamp with pictures when I get home from work faggot. Enjoy living life in the slow lane, although I'm sure you're used to it burger flipper.

I don't just tailgate, I'll pull up and turn the light bar and 6000k high beams on your slow ass.
If no one is around, I'll push your dumb ass off the road into a ditch, don't worry I have a bush b umber installed

They must be just getting to their exit at 130mph then

8/10 i can encourage someone to speed up by tailgating

i pass up shitbags like these all of the time

Superior NA response ensures i can go from being behind them to next to them in the blink of an eye, in case they want to be petty and block if i'm on a 4 lane road

a """""marble""""" dashboard is the car equivalent of a 15 year old wearing a fedora and carrying a cane to look classy

seriously embarrassing

Hey senfam, if you gotta do 70 in a 40, you were already running late.

Watch out guys, we have a BMW tough guy over here

People going way under the limit on the far left get on my nerves.
First thing I always turn on my left blinkers. If the person doesn't get the clue, I flash him. If they still don't get the clue it's full beams and I glue myself to their tailgate.
I know I'm being a giant faggot, but sometimes people really don't give a fuck about anybody else.

you forgot to add that you literally gas them with your diesel punto after you overtook them

My car doesn't really roll coal tho. But yeah, sometimes I wish I could.

truck driver definitely escalated that situation by blocking the Camaro - had he not been such a butthurt faggot and just moved forward he wouldn't have been in a car accident

that's always the way to think about a situation - regardless of who is right or wrong, do I want to be in a fucking car accident today? and maybe die?

truck fag needs to fuck off, and Camaro fag needs to fuck himself with a broken bottle

lmao

i always pull this shit when some turbo is tailgating me (srs)

always drive side by side with the other car while turbo sits there impatiently waiting to switch lanes and break free lmao

1/10 times ill have a faggot next to me slow down to let turbo go baka desu senpai

after reading some comments. im gonna mention socal doesnt have any regulations for left lane passing

lmao

suck this dick faggots

we speed limit now

>yfw someone tried this with me three weeks ago
>I was cruising along in the right lane doing about 5kmh over the limit
>guy beside me pulls up, someone behind him in left lane
>looks over to me, makes gesture to guy behind him and rolls his eyes at me
>I give him the finger, speed up, pull in front of him, slow down
>car behind him jumps to right lane, zooms past - waves out his window at me
>I pull back over into right lane
>look over at faggot cuck in left lane
>he won't even make eye contact with me now
>slows down and pulls behind me
>disappears as his speed drops off
>we get to lights at end of road
>he won't get within 3 car lengths of me

jej slowfags BTFO

I'm the guy that has to slow down because I don't want my car getting wrecked because the asshole behind your smug retard ass pulls some shit and this happens

half the people on this board shouldn't be allowed to drive

Tldr

im going 45 on a 40mph road

you faggots need to teach these other drivers to be patient

again there are no rules governing passing here in southern california

just because it's legal to goad some impatient dumbass to run you off the road doesn't necessarily mean that you should user

One of my coworkers put red and white strobe lights in his rear windows of his Taurus SHO to fuck with tailgaters.

He gets away with it because he's a volunteer firefighter.

He gets away

in what fucking state are people allowed to put red flashers on their cars

I only tailgate when people are going way way under the limit, like 15 in a 30 or 40 in a 60.

>be me
>going about 10-15 over
>some guy comes speeding up behind me and rides my ass
>slow down to 5 under and relax with music
>glance occasionally at the rear view mirror and have a hearty kek
Is there a more comfy feel?

If some asshole starts tailgating me I just move my rearview mirror and pretend there's nobody behind me

Dude is volunteer firefighter in rural South Carolina so he can do it. A lot volunteers go overboard with their light setups though.

Agree with this, alot of people don't even realize how dangerous it is to lock someone in next to a semi. I've watched a semi lose it's trailer and take out the car right next to it. People should always be passing semi's and getting the fuck out of their way. Locking someone in right next to one way more dangerous than the ass who can't just speed up even knows.

I'm a huge faggot on the road and I tailgate suvs because it's more fuel efficient for my selfish ass. I get as close as I can get based off the driving conditions then hit the cruise control after I match their velocity then I hover over my brake and try to predict their driving as best as I can.

Yeah I know it's dangerous but I'm a piece of shit so it works out.

>tailgating cars easily double the size and weight of your shitbox

Protip: The driver in front of you won't even notice if you get folded and stuffed into the exhaust pipe if he has to brake for a cat on the road.
But maybe that's just your preferred way of ending it all.

*correction, he doesn't have to brake since you get taught to flatten the thing if it happens but most drivers still swerve and SUV drivers are no exception.

>marry
also it looked more like he was pulling over to help

I don't do it but one time I tailgated this silver camaro who was driving relatively pretty slow, he pulled off to the shoulder and let me pass.. I kind of felt like an asshole

I was behind a woman driver that swerved so hard to not run over a cat she crashed into a parked car, funny thing is I ran over the cat.

Plot twist: The woman was your mom

>funny thing is I ran over the cat
Poor kitty