youtube.com/watch?v=2OPubT7H-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=bEWSud_GSto&index=84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post frogs

meet Glenn

first for exterminate dragonfilth

>You will never invade a Yhorm the Giant

youtube.com/watch?v=2OPubT7H-Xo

tried dragonslayer armor, not as fun as the champ. everyone just hides behind that shitty fountain

Okay, I put levels in endurance, putting me at a natural 19
New rings are prisoners chain, sages ring, witch ring and ring of steel protection +3. Lost spell slot for Way of the White Corona.
I'll probably get rid of the ring of steel protection or anything else you suggest I might like once I get the darkmoon ring. I still want tears of denial to trade hits with ultragreatswords.

>he wants to exterminate this
But why?

So I take it that it's going to take an incredibly long time to kill Midir just by throwing chaos bed vestiges around with no melee weapon

Miyahacki should just answer lore questions because the lore went from feeling mysterious to just plain incomplete with how much seems unexplained just for the sake of it.

>get 6 swordgrass in 30 min from farming mobs

No wonder I've never been invaded by a watchpup. why bother being in the covenant if you get the rewards so easily without?

I want a dragonwife...

You are the reason why Gwyn wasn't a villain.

How many dragon dildos do you own irl?

That's not nearly as bad looking as in game and it's still disgusting

I just played both DLCs and i feel i missed a lot of stuff in the second DLC.

First reply to this post decides which greatshield and weapon I shall use on my next playtrough.

Is the drakeblood sword worth using? I like the moveset but dislike hollowslayer.

Also is there any spell in DS3 that sets you on fire?

Here with pretty pictures.
Please give updated opinions

Has this ever happen to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=bEWSud_GSto&index=84

Demons are sexier than dragons.

Stop posting dragons.

LMAO

Well, post a sexy demon then.

Ancient Dragon, Broken Straight Sword

Only if you buff it with Lightning Blade, CMW or DMB.

Yes because Midir has incredibly high dark and fire resistances meaning if you don't want it to take forever use Mercury, a Raw melee weapon or Boulder Heave if you want to stay committed to pure pyros.

Take 4 of your endurance and move it to vigor. What are your rings?

Outplayed by Sen.

Who the fuck was Sen anyway? Was it ever explained in the lore?

Dragon head greatshield with frayed blade
Why don't you post some sexy demons instead
No but you can drop a seething chaos and step on it

None. I think you're confusing your sexuality with mine.

I like puss, not dick.

No but I would laugh my ass off if it did

I just do the back skip through the boulder ever time

Prisoners Chain, SageRing, Witch Ring, Ring of Steel Protection +3

Gwynsen

shoulda played a more complete new experience instead of playing bloated sequels

Oh wait your rings are right there in the pic. Fuck I'm dumb.

Anybody got the image to roll for a new build combination?

could be Nameless King's real name

Switch Steel Protection to Great Swamp or Chloranthy instead, the bonus is reduced in PvP anyway.

ditch the rsp

Isn't Sen just Thousand in Moon Runes? I thought it was a translation error and the actual name was supposed to be Thousand Year Fortress or some shit.

It used to be called Son's Fortress before Gwyn disowned him, so he changed it to Sen's Fortress

Is the Astora greatsword any good for a faith based character? Should I use it raw and buff it, or infuse it with lightning/blessed/whatever?

You can't infuse it. It's a special weapon only upgraded with twinkling titanite. At least if you're taking about DS1. It's okay, I would only really use it to kill skeletons in the catacombs

Wrong weapon.

>Tfw you finally seem to get the grib on parrying in PvP, after hundreds of failures

THE TIME HAS COME

AND SO HAS I

FEAR ME SCRUBLORDS

No, not that. But the boulders can still kill me even though I have played this game for thousands of hours.

DaS3, sorry.

it appears you haven't gotten a grip on posting yet

Is there literally any doubt that Midir is the cutest dragon ever?

It was a mistake senpai

pls let me be happy for a second

Dragonsis is cuter.

Why are the two DS3 Wikis still uncomplete? DS1 and DS2 wikis are full of information and got updated really fast back then.

>greatsword
>shows icon
>blessed
You really are a special child, aren't you?
Iirc it gets great fai scaling but I'm not sure about the base

What's the most enraging weapon/build to be killed by? I want as many angry comments and friend requests as possible

Probably Projected heal DMB SSS/bident

washing pole

As an UGS guy, there's nothing I fucking hate more than getting killed by a god damn sprint attack spammer. Pair it with a weapon buff to add damage behind the shield, and I'm going to rage quit if you end up beating me.

Pyromancer that only has fire surge attuned.

>twink where I played through the entire game on low sl
>easy 50+ invasion hours

>twink where i got the stuff dropped off at the beginning of the game
>1 and a half hour total play time

I can't explain it but for some reason invading isn't fun when i've gotten the stuff dropped off

Paired ultras or something that uses blessed weapon buff

They're all cute.

>shield
>blocking
>while UGS shitting

Look at that PC faggot who has all the meme characters with 20 hours in each, you have to play the game to enjoy it, otherwise you're a homosexual.

I did drop Valorheart for a twink though, and I still play him for low level pvp,

I want to make an aggressive crusader character that uses Bleed. Tips? The extra points in VIT and STR/DEX is for switching to a bleed infused Astora gs.

I AM NOT GETTING DARKMOON INVASIONS
COME ON JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING EARS

Youre like me when it comes to rpg/games with rpg elements

>here let me help power level you
>hey Ive got a spare item x that would help you out
>heres a good weap that would help you plow through this part of x game

I really do appreciate it, but I enjoy my characters more when I put in the work to get them right. Its satisfying and having someone help you by removing challenges that a game might pose just cheapens the experience

I feel like youll relate

Literally no. Stop fucking regurgitating.

>invasions are dead
>blues rarely get summoned
Really makes you think

>have it equipped on my str character
>keep getting invasions
>end up having to bc from time to time to play with friends

Gotta do what you gotta do, I rarely need it, but it has saved my life in PvP.

Fought this guy in the arena that only did spear pokes and some fucking hard hitting L-arrows

And whenever he got on low health he would run and use projected heal. Fought him like 5 times and lost each time

Made me salty as fuck, but please don't resort to that kind of cancer

What level? I get summoned a lot at SL100

REEEEEEE

I infused it for my INT build, it's pretty good.
It requires some stats to get going though, so be ready to have a deficit somewhere

>leave darkmoon on at all times
>log in to character for some cheeky dsg co-op
>while i'm waiting to be summoned i get darkmoon
>meanwhile i can wait hours and hours and never get summoned otherwise

fug

Any good cop has to put in time grinding Silver Knights in the precinct. It's not always about catching perps, cadet.

Honestly, I really hope they fix it somehow within the last patches they are gonna make.

Like I dont even want the covenant items. I just want to have variety instead of being on the invading side all the time

I got lucky last night.

Two dudes were hosting phantoms all night long in Anor Londo area, and I kept getting call in as blue cop patrol. I got my Darkmoon Blade in no time, thanks level 200-something bros.

To be fair, running attacks (and rolling attacks) are the only thing that a katana user can really do against an ultra user. He can't risk trading with you.

So really he's being smart by employing a dumb playstyle.

>mfw the last patches are Fire Fades exclusive
>mfw Fire Fades is actually another Scholar and it splits the online AGAIN

Have you ever invaded a dragonsis?

>get summoned as blue
>loading screen is done
>Duty Fulfilled!
>Loading screen
>No ear

I would invade her dragon cunt, if you know what I mean.

depends on the build your opponent is using. If you want hatemail, use anything with a fast R1 plus projectile heal, but always remember that anyone who complains about "R1 spam" or heals on the flat map (they're a LOT safer if you've got cover your opponent can clang on) they're stupid.

The dragonhead shield is lowkey top tier, it has blockframes on the L2 and outranges splitleaf R1s. In spite of the fact that it's literally carrying this build, all the hatemail I get is for R1 spam (with lamo nerfstoc), and occasionally healing if I ever need to.

I'm really disappointed heals and, more importantly, buffs only scale with one stat when you use the crystal chime. That means you can only use offensive sorcery and miracles, but noone's going to use offensive miracles without a talisman. 18/30 CC only has 175 spellbuff anyway, which is probably on par with a 38 faith chime or something since a 40 faith chime has 180. On top of that the shield scales way more with faith than int, so once again I'm expected to be a cleric or something. So much for sorcery.

Allegedly the greatshield is really good too though, and it doesn't have a int req and only takes 15 faith, which is just enough for replenishment. I guess the CC's niche will always just be as a 10/15 tool for casting magic shield and replenishment for low weight investment.

Does anyone else have indicators that the invasion will be wild?

>Invade a Black/Lothric Knight cosplay
>They're never honorfags and demand fighting multiple invaders at once

>Lothric Knights
>honorfags
I don't get it.

>you will never invade a dragonsis

Nearly every invasion I make, everyone demands a 1v1 no matter the number of phatoms/reds/blues. But whenever I see someone wearing said sets they usually don't give a shit

You can really punish projected heal unless you stick to your opponent like a fly the entire fight. This is especially true if you have a slow weapon.

Healing in the arenas, while not "cheating" is about as close to cheating as you can get without actually cheating. It's a shitty thing to do and if you do it against me I will just force a stalemate.

>tfw /dsg tries to talk about lore.
>tfw when /dsg shits on Vaati but prove themselves to be lore ignoramuses
>tfw /dsg claims youtube shills steal their oc donut steel lore "ideas"

the fuck is /dsg

also if you think vaati doesnt hover here and on reddit you're mentally ill

*can't punish

Is there any point in playing anything but a quality build? Hollow, bleed builds, faith, sorceries all seem like junk in ds3.

Maybe I'm just burnt out? Came back after a year to play the dlcs and it just seems useless to be anything other than quality.

Is there any reason to take darkmoon blade over sunlight blade aside from the type differences?

Honestly what is Vaati Shillya going to do for a living now that Souls is finished?

Do you think he's already made enough sheckels do just live the NEET dream life or will he have to wageslave?

>wahh I thought katakana sen meant one-thousand because that's what someone who watches an episode of bleach every week told me
>cant believe dsg thinks vaati steals lore from people like me haha >:((

Holy fuck what.

Every build is viable now in a sense save Hollow/Bleed due to nerfs, STR and Dex pure scaling in particular got huge buffs with their infusions and new weapons.

>anyone who complains about "R1 spam" or heals on the flat map (they're a LOT safer if you've got cover your opponent can clang on) they're stupid.

forgot what the first half of my sentence looked like while typing out that parenthetical

pic related was what my build originally looked like, I shifted between a couple sorceries and miracles, but I tested with the priestess and scholar and they each only affected fai/int based buffs

>This is especially true if you have a slow weapon.

There's really no way to cast projectile heal if a gael's user or something of the sort is approaching you with staggered R1s. You're not going to heal through a 1k damage meme combo, and the gaels user is risking basically nothing by throwing out an R1 since it'll win trades and you probably aren't going to have a heal tool and parry tool out at the same time. Unless you're somehow getting off 1100 hp from great heal you're not going to want to risk that. At 30 faith a running attack from gael's did enough damage to match the heal (with an actual chime, not pic related), so a wombo combo is definitely always going to be enough.

It is jank on obstacle maps, but the same could be said for force+great heal anyway. It's also absurd in 2v2. I'm not denying that it's top tier but it's not exceptionally more cancerous than any other top tier spell or weapon.

>Kill lorian
>Decide to do DLC
>Friede
What the fuck is that fight. How fucking drawn out can it be?
Jesus fucking Christ, that's terrible

nope, but you get lightning resistance from just leveling endurance, so DMB typically hurts more.

What about faith or sorceries etc? I've only done the ariandel dlc but they still seem like shit in pvp, they don't track, roll spam right out and I feel like I'm handicapping myself instead of going quality like everyone else.

Does it get better? Am I missing something?

>Every build is viable now in a sense save Hollow/Bleed due to nerfs

even poison? can I make the poisonman build I always wanted?

The first two phases are literally a nonissue, you shouldn't even take damage in them. It is just an introduction to some of her moves.