youtube.com/watch?v=hlsg4HSe-Ic&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=AeNJwS3coLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except ugly as fuck

Its more like a jap mark series wich is not a not a bad thing

>Japanese "sports car"

>find and read a few reviews of the LC
>they all reference aston martin

Really don't know how to feel about this.

>wrong: the post

It's more like a Jap Mercedes S-Coupe to be perfectly realistic.

I know prezo loses his shit about this, but anybody who thinks these two cars are in the same class aren't playing the game correctly

They are very ugly.
The front end is ridiculous.

>Aston Martin
some kind of weird ford Mazda zagato Claude Hill mustang

(you)

It looks fine. Doubt anyone who sees it in person is going to react "it's ugly."

First reaction will be "what is that?"
Second reaction will be "I want one."

>ugly as fuck
>no screaming v10
>autotragic
>even thinking this pile of shit can compete with a godmachine that has a v12 + manual

shiggy diggy

Is it because the stick reminds you of when you play with your boyfriend's dick?

fpbp

Lexus shills BTFO

WEW

>Lexus yearns for being inept Aston Martin, which uses AMG engines

pathetic

>Japanese Buick

>forgettable LFA

Clarkson probably got paid for shilling this mere "supercar"

about 100x more reliable though.

u triggered bongs, but with AMG engine, Aston Martin would be more reliable than before.

>Get aston fixed
>$4000
>Get Lexus fixed
>$4

Successfully TRIGGERED.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsg4HSe-Ic&t=20s

>A
>FUCKING
>CATFISH MOUTH
>GRILLE

yeah, Lexus is a poor man's Aston Martin, but worst one. :^)

Lexus = Catfish
Aston = moustache

>Successfully TRIGGERED.
>projection

I want to be triggered, but I didn't feel. Next time try harder.

No you stupid nigger. I was triggered by your previous nonsense, but not that image.

They could have sold all of one LFA and it'd still be the greatest car of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeNJwS3coLk

>toyota f1 team
>worth mentioning
lel

kek shhhh.... you trigger lexus shills

inb4 TRD stuffs a 2ur-gse into a brz and I get an even bigger boner

I can't wait to get my hands on the 4door to be honest.

>Somebody makes a good sports GT
>"IT'S LIKE AN ASTON MARTIN!!!!"

This meme must die.

>sports GT
Eh. It's a luxury GT. It doesn't have the best handling, it's not the quickest, but it's as comfy as a lazboy to sit in, has a bigass motor and has drop-dead gorgeous design details.

Like a DB11.

It is one of the best-looking cars to come out if Japan in a very long time. Hands down the best-looking coupe since the Z32.

wrong

i hate the front, looks the same as all their other cars

Indeed, if you give me one free, i will take it.

And sell it, and buy a real car.

More like
>japanese challenger
Because it can't turn.

Of course the LFA is a waste of time, money, and effort. It was never intended to be a car that would bring toyota money through either brand advertising or unit sales. It was simply a technological showcase of the penultimate in Toyota's technology, a car that enthusiasts would love and lust after, and it achieved that task very well.

>And sell it, and buy a real car.

A fuckton of $3k civics.

The original SC I think is the best looking coupe from Japan, the Z32 and the Eunos Cosmo are on the same level too.

Both cars and anything less than a Bugatti comes close to pic related it shits on fucking Lambos in a straight away.

>That's not a good thing

Go and stay go

>an ugly piece of shit

>buy 10k motorcycle
>post sub 3s 0-60 without breaking a sweat

Unless you do it from a 40 or 80mph then it gets shit on by almost fucking everything.

Whats wrong wirh lexus since they have not been able to design good looking car for ages?

>implying Clarkson isn't a big dork
>lumping the LFA with that other piece of trash when that LFA doesn't have that shitty grille

Clarkson's "a big dork" when you don't agree with him.
Clarkso 's "our guy" when you do agree with him.

"our guy" and "a big dork" aren't mutually exclusive.

>be hockey player
>talk shit about golf
Nobody cares about your engine with wheels bolted on.

LFB will have the grille.

Might as well say Italian/British "sports car".

Gross

like a honda civic with a couple of mods, am i right?

Very briefly, and only once or twice before it goes all HAL9000 on you.

You don't make enough money to afford this car if you're considering metrics like zero to 60 or quarter mile times, stressing about tenths of seconds versus arbitrary competing vehicles.

You aren't the target audience for this car if you think it weighs too much, or has too many design elements, or can't fathom it because it doesn't come with a traditional manual transmission.

Prospective owners aren't going to track this; they wouldn't be caught dead redlight racing a souped up tuner car driven by an adolescent. Prospective buyers with enough disposable income to afford $100,000 grand tourers care about an entirely different set of aspects.

Comfort, luxury, power, wow-factor and desire.

And whadayaknow? The Lexus LC exceeds at all of those.

b-but Aston Martin is an independent carmaker and can't afford creating the engine. It would be more cheap to buy the engine from another source. They picked the AMG engines because it is the best one. Pagani uses the AMG engines in their cars. I believe that Aston Martin made a right decision.

Aston also outsourced complete authority over the design of the infotainment to Mercedes, because Aston was so bad at it on their own.

So, you buy an Aston Martin today, and everything in your engine bay, and all of the buttons on your center console, are shit that's also available in a fucking C-Class.

But, it looks better than old ones.

The consumers have no issue with it.

It's advertised as a roadster tho isn't it

That's fine. The old Aston engines were great but everything else about the cars were deeply flawed. Pic rel is my father's DB9 volante which has had a lot of problems. Amazing car to drive, pretty shit car to live with. I was bummed to hear that AMG will make their engines now but hopefully they will be a more well rounded package. Previously you had to be a bit of an idiot to buy one if I'm honest.

I want one. Its sexy as hell.

That 2UR-GSE has proven itself already in the ISF/GSF/RCF, and now you can get it in the sleekest bodystyle yet.

>Implying know anything but to copy European cars
Lmao, chinks have no creativity or enough testosterone to risk inventing new things, they just copy what hs worked for others.

shouldn't the windshield be more like this? something is incredibly disproportionate feeling about it

IDK. Motor Trend said visibility front and rear are already exceptional.

Probably just the angle of the photo.

BMW does that to hide A/C intake, wipers, washers etc...
Everything in that cut out would just be black painted glass like in those cars

Is anyone else unable to unsee goatse in the grill?

Random thought- remember not many years ago MB-AMG engines were "hard to get ahold of" wholesale and "they don't sell their engines to just anybody" a la Pagani? Now it seems like they're whoring them out to many people

Meh. Get up close to one in person, made me a believer. It's beautiful

I know... I suspect that Daimler AG realizes that ICE's days are numbered, so just sell their best engines to others for more cash.

The revived French, Alpine could get Mercedes-AMG power.

The car looks great overall but HOLY SHIT this is the worst front end I've ever seen. I'm a total Lexus shill (drive an LS400) and this is unacceptable. Get your shit together Lexus

No it was supposed to be a halo car and it failed miserably.unless you wanna argue that it was all to test the carbon fiber weaving loom. I say this and the LFA is my favorite car. An R8 is an example of a halo car done right.

That's fucking stupid.
The LFA was engineered from the ground up by Toyota to be a non-compromising sportscar. The R8 is nothing more than a rebadged Lambo Gallardo.

The LFA is simply not your "favorite car" if you appreciate it less than a fucking German-Italian hodgepodge of engine fire.

Fuck you I decide what I like and don't like. The R8 is a great halo car because it gave Audi brand awareness and boosted sales. You see them everywhere. LFA is a complete failure in that regard and almost no one has heard of it in the mainstream community. Again, fuck you I love the LFA for what it is, just don't pretend it was successful for the brand at all. Fuck they even sold it at a loss/ at cost. Still my favorite car.

>the r8 was a great halo car because audi whored themselves out to normies by paying to be featured in superhero movies!

When all you care about is "brand image" rather than the merits of the actual car, you know you're a shill.

When did I say I appreciate the R8 more or that I like it more? I didn't. In fact, I don't like much about it all. But there's no denying that it's a much more successful car and yes, sales is all that matters to these guys. LFA goat though.

Whether or not a car was a sales success is less important than whether or not a car is physically a good car.

Does that make more sense?

The fact that Audi sells more R8s than Lexus sells LFAs is completely meaningless in the discussion regarding the merits of the actual cars themselves.

Yeah I fucking get that. LFA is better in every way and that's why I love it so much. But it was a HALO CAR. It was supposed to bring brand awareness and show everyone that Lexus can do sportiness. That's literally what a halo car is. You don't think I love that screaming V10 and the best front end on a car ever? I do, because I'm an enthusiast. But the car is meant to show normies that Lexus can make sports cars and it failed because no ones ever heard of it. The R8, like it or not was very successful in that regard and they're everywhere. That's what makes it a great halo car. I would still take an LFA any day.

Hell watch Doug memebro's video about the LFA he explains it well. I'm not attacking the car dude. You said Toyota set out to make a no compromises sports car, they didn't. They set out to make a halo car and failed. It's still a beast of a machine.

The LFA absolutely was not intended to be a "halo car." It was a pet project for the Toyota exec that spearheaded the project. He desired a "no compromises sportscar," not a "halo car that "are fucking everywhere." Why would they only make 500 of them if they wanted them to be everywhere?

You're simply uninformed about a car you claim to care about.

They don't have to commonplace to be a halo car. The LFA was created to show the world exactly what Lexus could do. It IS a no compromises sports car, you're right. But it was created to showcase prowess, failing miserably in the process because no one saw it at all. You think they would just create an expensive sports car and sell it at a loss all at the behest of some exec with no intent to turn a profit or build awareness for future products? Now that's stupid. They're a business.

Where is the LFA successor?

No? then it failed period.

>no one saw it at all
People hecking saw it you dense motherhecker. Just not as many people that saw an R8 in capeshit movies.

You are fucking useless. Why are we talking?

She sold it after a year.

Aww don't get butt hurt, I was enjoying the discussion. You can fuck off though you petulant welp. Don't claim others are uninformed when you have literally no idea what you're talking about. Why ARE we talking?

Where's the McLaren F1 successor? Was that a failure too?

Isn't the P1 the spiritual and actual successor?

>apples
>oranges

>The sportscar the CEO never said was a halo car is the worst halo car ever because it' s not as common as a VAG mass market rebadge

Nice, you imbecile.

>Doesn't know what a halo car is
>thinks CEO has to literally say "This is our halo car" for it to effectively matter.

And I'm the imbecile? Jesus Christ. Ask literally anyone in the know about this car. It is a halo car, fits the definition to a T. And it's a bad one too.

>Ask literally anyone in the know about this car.

So, not you then?

Haha fucking got me! Fuck off kid you obviously have nothing left but insults in the face of an actual compelling argument. I'm done with you.

>in the face of an actual compelling argument.

Cute.

Carry on with your meltdown.

Lexus shills BTFO

I would buy that

then buy LC and use it to shave ya :^)