/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Peaceful Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61774124
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/160489362069/chapter-6-ask
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61886422&ref=touch_manga_button
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

Is this a new record? 15 seconds?

I know it might be wrong but... i'm in love with Ouma's mom!

Chiakiposter's like a fucking machine. Absolutely unstoppable.

Mugi!

>ywn sniff Iruma's farts

I want to kiss Mitarai

I want to cure Shinguji

This is some top cute, user!

>early thread reminder that saimeno is a good ship.

yup.

I WANT TO FUCK JUNKO

Is a better mindhaccer than Mitarai!

I want to fuck Kaito!

No! First I miss a thread, then I forget the picture. I have failed!

I'm sorry let me just

Would you?

I like this OP, it's fitting with the thing I wrote in last thread.

Is a slut who has been used up by the thousands of guys who instantly waifu'd her upon meeting her in DR2

Feet don’t fail me now
Take me to the finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I’m hoping at them gates,
They’ll tell me that you’re mine

Nah, too bara.

I want Yumeno and Saihara to form a real family with Maki!
I want Saihara and Yumeno to be so devastated by having lost their families in the outside world that they are too paralyzed by the fear of being alone for the first time to leave each other's side.
I want Maki to Realize this and swear on Kaito Big Penis' grave that she's going to protect her weaker friends
I want Saihara and Yumeno to grow as close to Maki as anyone ever has before, easing the pain she feels.
I want them to take care of each other and for joy to return to their lives as they come to love each other not romantically, but in way you love your brothers and sisters
I want Maki to be eternally thankful that she's found such good people to be with and that her skills will never be used for evil again

That's why I chose it!

Yes.

Today is Kirumi's b-day, so it's officially butler/maid day.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61774124

Third one.

Know who could use some headpat magic? Hoshi.

This is now my favorite day of the year.

t. Celes

Oh, it was a different artist. My bad.
But I knew someone drew that.

Why does he have clown feet?

No need to insult me by calling me that, user...

This reminds me, I want to fuck Kaito while he's wearing a maid or butler (either works) uniform.

I want Ouma to be forcibly sat down and made to look at all the horrific pictures nips have drawn of him torturing, brutalizing and fucking Gonta and then for him to feel deeply uncomfortable and horrified that people think he'd ever do any of that, even if he's an "evil leader"!

How very sweet of you!

>walk into a restroom
>see this
What do?

Why did they place a trash can on top of another toilet?

Kaitofucker you're back! Were you the Diofag and Nichodyfag this whole time? Did you get tired of Kaitofucking?

You know exactly what.

Help him and then ask for vanilla sex in return

Give him a hug

I've been here this whole time, I just post other things too. I don't want people to get (too) annoyed by my Kaitofucking, so I usually just post the usual thing when I get online, and at the start of new threads (but sometimes I still Kaitofuckpost when I get inspired).
I literally admitted yesterday that I was them before going to sleep. And, I'll never get tired of fucking Kaito, for now.

you know what

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/160489362069/chapter-6-ask
Really, does anyone still believe that all of Tsumugi's words were true? She contradicts herself a lot on that last trial.

Why is her face blurry.

every time I see her I think about being buried in her chest. I really am a pervert

i sucks at editing

I want Kaede to confess to Saihara that she can't do this anymore, when she first became involved with him she was stupid and immature and acting out a fantasy of saving him from his problems. Kaede knows that's not how this works, and she needs a real man in her life. Someone like Amami. Then she leaves

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61886422&ref=touch_manga_button
Hot

>I, however, absolutely love Junko (back in 2013, when I played DR1, she became my absolute character until the next, when I played Tsukihime and she got surpassed by Kohaku. But she remained the best DR char until she was surpassed by both Ouma and Shirogane) and am always happy to get more from her, not only because she herself is top quality entertainment and fun to analyse, but also because that butthurt and salt you mentioned is just as hilarious.

I saw Kodaka at a grocery store in Akihabara yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

AU where after Kaede dies, Saihara goes to her room and steals all her clothes and smells them while masterbating

same user, same.

Is that from Comun?

I'm pretty sure very few take her entirely at face value. I think it's clear that very few actions were directly scripted, besides Kirumi and Shinguji (who were basically mindhaccd into being murderers through motive video/backstory). It's pretty clear Ouma's, Miu's, Kiibo's and to a point Saihara's actions were definitely not part of the original script.

It makes me doubt the fact that there's apparent been 53 seasons of murder games if they're still having this kind of trouble keeping the game on track. If it was this left up to chance and without direction, how did it take this long to get entirely tanked from the inside? I think the theory that the first 50 or so were entirely fiction/VR/something and the last three have been real murders is more on the nose.

>implying it's not what actually happened

It's canon, they just couldn't show in the game

Same.

Yep.

ki-bo's big robotic dick

This but he was crying too the whole time

This is a shot from the montage at the start of episode 6 of Danganronpa: The Animation.

As the class explores the newly unlocked third floor, Makoto looks out across the Physics Lab from the elevated platform by the air purifier.

Then he says this line in a hushed, awed tone. But he’s pretty clearly not talking about the lab.

Just look at where he’s facing.

LOOK AT IT

If that's the case that's pretty funny coming from someone who gives so much salt about a certain character

AU where I go to Mitarai's room and smell his clothes while masturbating While he's there. In front of him.

He's clearly marveling at how oversized that door is.

Fuck off!!!

He's facing Kyoko's badly drawn spaghetti hair.

>that tummy
the game just KEEPS GETTING BETTER

No you, bitch.

>Teruteru's sacrifice
Uh what.

KEK

>and I thought 2 was bad.
Stopped reading there desu
smdh

Drink bleach!!

Is there no way to datamine the full game for hatless Saihara sprites? It's been nearly four months. This is ridiculous.

Everyone is too lazy to do that before PC version will come out.

Sit on my face!

This is mostly garbage but to be fair Teruteru did what he did for his mom. It was a gamble that didn't pay off.

The game is only out for PS4 and Vita(?) so wait until real version is out in 4 months.

Post your truly unpopular /drg/ opinions. I'll start.

>Saihara is a more compelling detective than Kirigiri
>SDR2 girls may be better on the whole, but some of the V3 girls are better than the entire cast
>Ouma is more interesting/compelling as a character than Komaeda
>Hoshi isn't terribly interesting outside of his FTEs, no more than any other character
>Kaede is a good character

Look at it
LOOK AT IT
my darling wife has a little roll in her tummy that you can put your hand into to warm it up

Who are you? Imposter!

But he didn't truly sacrifice anyone though? Imposter's murder can only be called a sacrifice from his side, not from Teruteru's.

All of these are correct except the 2nd, because V3 girls as a whole are better than DR2 girls

I defy you to find a stomach that doesn't do that when you bed over. It'd have to be concave.

DELETE THIS

Are these really unpopular opinions? Because I mostly agree.

>Saihara is a more compelling detective than Kirigiri
Remember the scene from Bioshock Infinite(?) "Wait a minute, that card"
That's basically Kirigiri.

I agree with all of these.

I agree with the second one. I mean, besides Sonia, Peko, and kinda Mahiru and Mikan, I don't really see the appeal in DR2 girls. Meanwhile, I like all the V3 girls (except Maki. Die bitch).

I also mostly agree with the rest.

Who the fuck are YOU!? Are you really trying to impersonate the great Miu Iruma with that fugly shaved head?

Obviously there's
>Mitarai is god-tier
But I have a few more

>Komaeda is a decent character. Not going to go as far as "good" but just decent
>Aoi was a good character, she might not be as complex as the others but she serves her role well
>Robo Nidai was fucking terrible
>DR3 was enjoyable to watch despite all of it's flaws

Teruteru sacrificed himself in the sense that he knew that if his plan didn't work out he'd be dead, and it didn't. He wasn't intending it to work out that way but he decided it was a risk he had to take.

DR1 has the best girls.
Izuru is an interesting character.
DR3 ruined only Hajime and Naegi from all characters.