Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrKspKD8ZiU
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2295809
twitter.com/therealzef/status/861683366667718657
wavedash()com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fluffy tails!

>everyone hates Flash Wolves now

What happened? What this disgusting thing that apparently, is okay for korean teams to dominate the game and it's forbidden to others to upset them?

Xth for excited for all these 7 game series. Fuck the ducks.

>There are people
>In this very thread
>Who think it's a tank meta right now

ayyyyyyy lmao

comfy bfs~ fly away edition

now that my freelo jungle is being gutted who should i pick up in his place? was thinking sejuani but she's perma banned right now

Are the Malzahar changes buffs or nerfs? Are the voidlings stronger? Are melee tank supports viable? Is he a jungler yet?

>"Can you speak Chinese?"
No

>"Can you speak Japanese?"
No

>"Can you speak Taiwanese?"
No

>"What other languange can you speak?"

SHOTGUN KNEES!

how can you beat gp top if you picked a melee champion and he already bought boots?

you dont

You don't, you let him get a three barrel chain that you can do nothing against and then he just ults on top of himself when you try to fight him.

Nerfs
Weaker
Yes depending on match up, Sion works pretty well for shit like Zyra and Malzahar
Not sure

xth for cuddling cute foxes in bed

My bad, wrong link:
youtube.com/watch?v=NrKspKD8ZiU

Enjoy
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2295809

You go agressive. Seriously.

did i get banned from ranked for being toxic

tank supports are great
just dont counterpick yourself

>jungler
Probably not.

They're buffing his E and his R now though.

>new client doesn't randomly change you to available once you set it to AFK
One small blessing

YFW ironstylus is working on a smash clone

quick what's the lee sin jungle route? should I full clear before first back if there's no obvious gank opportunities?

Thanks, I already had that one. Can't watch it more than two or three times two, or else it reminds me of how lonely and pathetic I am.

>Eskimos wake up
>Thread goes to shit

>league of legends smash clone

yes please

Not at Riot

>still no badass dinosaur champion

From that seemingly irrelevant lore bit in one of Ahri's new stories, along with a new dialogue line from Pulsefire Ezreal - is it a huge stretch for me to assume that this is Riot's way of subtly teasing a dino-themed champ that's coming soon?

I mean they did the same stuff with Ekko's dialogue hinting at the new Zaun/Piltover social class lore a whole 2-3 fucking years before we actually got the retcons, and Riot hinted at the Vastayah in that Zaun short story about the two random orphan kids. Could they be doing the same thing here?

I just want a dino champ already; please don't tell me I'm not alone /lolg/. Don't care if it's T-Rex-like, a dromaeosaur, an herbivore, its own fantasy thing, sentient or non-sentient or even something that's feathered for "scientific accuracy" - it's fucking criminal we haven't gotten anything aside from some shitty 750 skins that only existed to cash in on the Jurassic World hype. And Gnar, Rek'Sai or Cho'Gath don't fucking count.

why are you lonely? arent you a trap?

Blue Side: Red, Beaks, Blue, Gank/Scuttle.
Red: Beaks, Red, Gank/Scuttle, Back.

If you couldn't gank you can do a full clear if you want, but I prefer to back and grab an extra item to be prepared for any counterganks.

you're getting us mixed up, silly goose

I've been playing Orianna on my smurf to learn mid to climb, are there any other safe champs to play mid like her?

What the fuck happened to Thresh this patch, why is his winrate so high?

>Dinosaur champ when!
>But things I don't like don't count

Hehe okay kid

Is Graves back as an ADC?
Orianna gutting when?

Poke at level 2 > All in at 3 > Keep pressure on him

Gankplank may look scary but he's actually a huge fucking pansy once your in on him at early levels. Kled can also get ballsy and E onto his barrels and auto them down from 1 hp before GP can react then Q GP to push him off.

YASUO REWORK/BUFF WHEN? FOR FUCKS SAKE RIOT

I'm way too manly to be a trap. I'd dom a trap if anything. But I could never maintain a relationship because of my drinking problem.

>karma
>caitlyn
>janna
I'm getting cancer just looking at this

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Did they actually save him? He seems like he's in a nice spot now

the thing about roa i dont get is how it can be such a good item when you get ahold of it but so fucking horrible to build through

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

twitter.com/therealzef/status/861683366667718657

That was actually pretty funny.

Lost Chapter is way too good and makes Catalyst look inferior imho.

nooOOOOhohohoho hahahaha. they did not

Truly this is a sick, dying society.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

How good is Irelia after the Steraks buffs?

New support items/quests

What's new? Pretends exists since 1997.

Which one

Why do those only help him specifically?

Cho'gath is the best champion in the game.

Why is this happening?

the gargoyle shit
makes any support that likes to dive super fat

wavedash()com/

Yeah, but only Thresh winrate has spiked. That's what I mean. Leona for example is in the same place as before.

What champion pisses you off the most?

>fizz buffs

do they think this shit is funny?

>
Also GrumpyMonkey and Knockwurst are working there too

listen up you cunts anyone below silver 2(top 50%) GET OUT!

thresh has better mu than leona

lulu and other related shit is still good down there

yasuo. fuck yasuo

Diego Brando champion when. Fucking WHEN.

New skin probably coming out

Draven!!
Coolest guy!
Best husband!

>Meaningful Graves nerfs finally

I've waited so long for this

>they actually buffed Fizz

?????????????????????

THIS SHIT DOESN'T KILL HIS TANK BUILD FUCKING IDIOTS
HE ISN'T EKKO, HE STILL LOADS OF DAMAGE WHILE BUILDING NO AP

HOLY WHO IN THE FUCK IS IN CHARGE OF BALANCING? JUST REDUCE HIS NUMBER AND NERF HIS PASIVE HOLY SHIT

H O L Y
S H I T
G U T T E D

Gnar is a prehistoric ice age-era mammal who just wears some shitty dino-themed kiddie pajamas as of his skins.

Cho'Gath and Rek'Sai are insectoid aliens who're more or less knockoffs of Zerg/Tyranids/Xenomorphs/Starship Troopers' arachnids than anything else.

Cheap 750 skins shouldn't negate cool & new champion concepts, or else we wouldn't have 6 fucking bird-themed champs running around (and even they don't have much variety unfortunately, most of them are based off of falcons and eagles. At least Azir's based off of Ra while Swain has his corvid theme.)

Have mastery 6 on Cho'Gath; used to main him mid and top back when he was semi-meta in 2014-15 or something like that. Everyone knows he's trash now; poor champ needs a full rework along with Mundo, Panth and Nunu.

Destroyed.
When is Leblanc or Fizz next?

thank god bye bye ahri u WONT be missed

Is Rakan supposed to be built with some AP or what? Every Rakan I get that goes coin into tank feels so useless, plain inferior to every other tank support.

Damn
a
m
n

fucking rip

>they still let fizz, ekko, and co be cancer though

just get every mid lane ap champion and we'll lose half of the cancer in this game

>4v5, xayah left
>40 minutes in, our teemo refuses to stop split pushing
>can't defend 3v5
>lose
>post-game chat
>"stupid fucking team."

3 CAN'T DEFEND VERSUS 5 YOU FUCKING INBRED

fake and gay

>coolest

there are very few male champions who could be considered less cool than Draven, legit hes a friuty dork

WHERE IS THIS

Fake news.

AHRI MAINS SPOTTED IN THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE

Fizz is because he's getting a new skin soon. He'll be gutted after Rito makes money.

>this is how lolg would react if that was a real change
wow, now i'm actually worried

>Fake
>Old
Get some new shitposting material user.

>Falling for the most obvious shit

>Next patch has both Graves and Lee Sin nerfs

Instantly the best patch of the year. Yeah Fizz is getting buffed but he's already a broken piece of shit who is nearly perma banned anyway.

Riot has done some shit decisions lately desu, i wouldnt put it under em

>want them to gut hypermobile ap cancer
>"wow wtf is u r problem user"
kys
ah i remember posting the end of that

that's beyond gutting. that's removing ahri from the fucking game lmao. no, you kys yourself

Who are the best supports right now?

how is that obv? that would be a great change

Dont you mean on?

>namefag is stupid
shocking.

>tfw we will never get this

You have no idea how much I wish that shit were real. I want to gouge out Ahri's eyes with my thumbs as all of her fans are launched into the fucking sun.

i wasn't talking about ahri
i meant fizz
he's worse than ahri right now and deserves to be gutted for awhile

the only champions i want completely gutted are ekko, fizz, and katarina.

She needed nerfs, not a fucking gutting.

Kinda surprised that Riot actually had the balls to gut her though, considering she's like the Lee Sin equivalent of mid lane when it comes to Riot's champion bias.

Makes me wonder if Riot's going to have to tone down Lee's number so that he ins't perma-banned once the 10 ban system is finally implemented. Hell, it's probably the main reason why Yasuo's getting reworked for the diver update in the first place - can't earn that easy-weeb dosh from teens and college kiddos once he becomes legit perma-banned from every major game mode besides blind normals.