Sexy Coupes

Recently became aware of Z cars, are there any other decently available cars this sexy and if not, how hard is it to fix one of these things up?

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cto/6241963928.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CkKk-bKfzls
bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-toyota-2000-gt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The early ones are really hard to find and expensive to get.
I don't think they are that hard to fix up if you know body work. Z cars are known for rust.

I should know, I have an 82 that is rusted to shit. Actually, I've been trying to sell it for about a month now.

They aren't expensive you bumbling retard. You can get a 280Z for 3k

I said the early ones. The 240s and 260s. Read you dingus.

How hard is it to work on a 300zx? I was looking at some 240sx's but they are usually banged up and have higher prices. I just want a neat car to drive around in. Also how is the market for parts?

M'fairlady

There is room for only one fair lady in my heart user.

Are the original engines any good? I've seen LS swaps before but I'd rather not do an engine if I don't have to.

>Are the original engines any good?
Yes.
>LS swaps
reee

>There is room for only one fair lady in my heart user

Aye, spiders are based to begin with but she took it to a new level

How the fuck is a 280Z not an early one?. 260s and 240s are only slightly more expensive anyway

>playing shit souls

git gud. Shit game. 2ez4me.

you could buy mine before I change my mind...
houston.craigslist.org/cto/6241963928.html

This is my 50AE Idk about the straight 6 cars but my vg30et in the 300zx isn't hard to learn at all, I just rebuilt it too and its not to hateful youtube.com/watch?v=CkKk-bKfzls

z31 turbo exhausts all have this whizzy sound I hate, I doubt its the turbo. I think its the headers that cause it.

Pic unrelated?

LS/v8 swapping a Z car is a meme. Don't do it

The car I want is a base model 3-door 106, so not long at all. Now finding one in good condition takes a while

>$3650

>Salvage title

So I guess the weed game is hella flush down in the Houston area?

Good luck finding one to fix up.

He said 280Z not ZX, the 280Z is still first genplatform/body, and IIRC there's more of them than 260's.

Also OP don't rule out the 280ZX, the second gen is a good consolation prize.

Why is that? If the original engine is fine I'd be cool with just leaving it.

That she did senpai.

>not posting the inspiration for that ugly jap crap

They have rust issues, luckily brand new sheet metal panels are widely available.

I mean is there any realistic chance of me acquiring that car? Or even the other jap not-so-crap, the 2000GT? I dont mind dream cars but I like to keep mine realistic.

>buyying a Toyota 2000GT
>realistic
bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-toyota-2000-gt/

He wasn't implying the Toyota was realistic either. Great reading comprehension, idiot.

Yes he was moron

Mitsubishi Celeste or 70's Lancer

guy who said that here. No, I wasn't
Guy i responded to said
>not posting the inspiration for that ugly jap crap
as if it matters when there's a 0% chance of getting that car.
Get your head checked mate.

there is something about those big american coupes

Because some idiots dump an LS into anything that won't run from them.
Miata
Porsche
Saw a YouTube video of a SMRT car with one.
A wheelchair, probably.

I'm not saying is a bad motor. It's just that certain people are overly fond of it. With lots of autistic screeching to along with it.

Oh, well I only jumped to the LS because it's what Ive heard of most often for swaps so that's what I assumed would have the most community/aftermarket/support to make it easier to do the swap.

mk2 celica supra

Is there a name for the body shape where the coupes have a fastback but with those long hoods like on the Z cars and the 2000GT?