The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m2fVWj99x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noct knows what's up

Third for fag enabling!

Yes, I fucking did it! I took the advice of "git gud" and "kill all of them at once", got myself R3 hydroburst and Leviathan, RW a wall, ran double heals on Arc and OK and finally, I beat this damn thing the first try with this new setup. I know this isn't impressive to any of you experienced players but I've cleared every U++ since the last VI event and this one gave me more trouble than any of the others.

>Stream confirmed we're getting Automata eventually
>hinted at working on a new character for it

post yfw the final boss of the event is the CEOs

So, what are some of your favorite versions of enemies or iconic characters? I like the FF12 Mogs alot.

I mean, it's the last one where it's the highest difficulty level. Enjoy it while it lasts, everyone here is about to get fucked by Apocalypse + Aeons in less than a week.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>same man who confirmed we're getting a GL exclusive FFVI unit upgrade
really gets your macros running

Alisae!

Ignis has fish mouth syndrome and I hate every fucking second of it. Stop looking like a goddamn feminist, Iggy. You're killing my boner.

Threadly reminder that correcting past wrongs doesn't make them never wrong in the first place.
A conman can't redeem himself by just giving back what he swindled.

>only 8 anons cleared Boundless Nemesis

How large / small is the RK population here?

ripe bunny thighs

youtube.com/watch?v=-m2fVWj99x4

>Nier collab confirmed for GL
Are we ever going to have JP exclusive units my fellow JP cuc- I mean bros?

Well, it's possible that more cleared and just weren't added to the list. Plus, you had to luck into a lot of soul breaks natively to be able to piece together a good combination.

imperial saga, terra battle, and apparently the dq ones.

Could always look at the friend code doc. For Infinity Nem, if one didn't have the right luck for the soul breaks from gacha, it wasn't very possible to get through.

Nemesis rematch (via solo or MP raiding) is coming up, so there's that too.

also the romancing saga 3 characters unless it gets translated over here.

I can't imagine that being anything but totally miserable after looking at the AI list. Plus, it has the potential for some serious conflict between raiders, so I don't know if it would be worth it.

Hydroburst really does fuck their shit up quite well. I have it on Wol. Need a good bow for him though.

For golem which skills are safe to skip?

I don't know how MP Nem will handle the realm restriction shit, is that an issue too? The only real conflict I could see is the lag, naturally, especially with phase three. For the hardest difficulty, the reward is gil/bragging rights - nice of them to put the 4* vitality motes in the 60 stamina fight, which should be easier. I'd probably would want to still try MP Boundless/Infinity and see how that goes though.
I didn't luck out the first time with Boundless due to just not having the right relic spread to survive (more than one source of ST instant healing)/damage (NE mage OSB/radiant shield), and still haven't gotten the right tools I could use for it since then.

Good work. How much damage were Fran & the mages dealing?

Is Ayaka still the best healer in jp?

Yep. And as far as I know there is still nothing that requires that much healing power yet too.

I couldn't find it immediately, but if that was still an issue it would be even worse. It adds some really nasty stuff, like the sap attached to Ultima so that you'd die immediately following Last Stand activating, and the full party 99,999. I pretty much don't even want to think about it yet, since single player was awful enough.

How is that relevant? The True Hero has never done anything wrong, therefore has never had any wrongs to correct or any need to redeem himself.
Also, while related to each other in a way and not necessarily wrong, the two parts of your post are very poorly analogous and do not lead to or flow from each other, making the post almost incoherent especially considering what it is in reply to.

Thanks. Fran hit the cap on hydroburst after her pentabreak weakened them, Leviathan was unfortunately only doing half that much (high 4000s, low 5000s on each hit). Guess synergy makes a ton of difference, here's hoping I get some X relics later tonight to help with the shitfest that will be those new difficulty bosses. The mages spammed their bsb aoe commands after using up the water spells, Papalymo was hitting for about the same as Leviathan and Krile a bit less. Fran was the mvp, I expected the last Gaze of the Void to kill Ba'Gamnan and leave the others pretty low, but it just killed all of them at once.

Come to think of it, my OK RW has barely been summoned at all lately, would anyone here prefer I put up Fran's BSB instead?

Should i take a shit before pulling? Is it bad luck?

yes

I thought DQ was discarded because they said it wasn't coming. When has this changed?

It hasn't, user was listing off things that will most likely stay JP only.

I would kill for a DQ crossover banner with FFRK. You know y'all want to go medieval supersaiyan.

>new 10-man battle gives out a mace with 110 ATK and 98 MAG
the mace also gives ultima blow, which is an aoe attack.

Who gives a shit about medieval super saiyan when you can ACTUAL super saiyan in BE?

confess your FF-related sins.

I genuinely peed a little when I realized what kind of happy accident I'd made when Noct showed Lunafreya a picture of Cup Noodles and nothing else.

super rain isn't out yet though

Pull while shitting for maximum meme magic

I, too, genuinely peed a little when I realized what kind of happy accident I'd made when Noct showed Lunafreya a picture of Prompto. No Ignis Or Gladio or Noctis. Just Prompto. "And here's Prompto; the boy who saved Pryna, my wonderful best friend and boipucci donor in my times of need."

I first called FF X "ecks" and not "ten".

i typed in exdeath when i was trying to go to sadpanda
multiple times

>tfw about to beat d250 torment with no synergy except an 8* gold sword and a 7* crystal bangle, feeling good
>Get robbed of mastery by a meteor claiming 3 characters in the fucker's last 3k of health
Honestly fuck it lads, I'm not going through that half-hour of a slog fest again just for two power crystals, especially considering I'll never use them anyways.

You'll come back when the powercreep hits and it doesn't take that long. Don't worry about it.

I never finished FFI.
I really didn't like FFIII.
I think Square hasn't made a really great game since Treasure of the Rudras.
Since starting Record Keeper, I've spend more money on it than all other vidya-related things combined.
And Based Thunder God forgive me, but I also play Granblue Fantasy. And occasionally post in /gbfg/.

I showed my enthusiasm about how good Mystic Quest is to my friends and was laughed at.

ETA 10 minutes to disappointment. Post 'em.

>What you want
>What you'll get
>What ungrateful luckshitters will get

>Tidus BSB
>another Platinum Sword or a troll OSB when it could have gone to some other user in need
>any good BSB but it's for a guy and an extreme waifufag gets it

I always ran from the giant elemental balls in 12 the first time I played it because I thought I was too weak to fight them. Also died the first time fighting Vayne thinking it was a forced loss due to the lack of health bar at the top of the screen.

Cute

All will be forgiven unless you have committed the sin of ticketing Korwa. Even if she was your dickpick.

>What I want
I have literally 5 dupes on this banner so I'd be okay with anything as long as it's not those 5 dupes.

>What I'll get
any combination of those 5 dupes

>What ungrateful luckshitters will get
All of Cid gear

>I never finished FF1
Go play the PSP version, seriously. It's good.

Did you at least get major orbs as the drop?

If I get more Tactics gear I will be mad. I am drowning in Tactics gear all thanks to wanting to get that stupid Meme God sword.

I'm 11/71 so I'm feeling obligated to pull
A Rikku or Lulu relic but I'll probably end up with something Yuna

I didn't wait.

Just like my western fighting games

I only tried once; I put it off until the last day. What was the reward, was it the 35 attack accessory?

>Want
Faris relics, V relics, or Tidus relics
>Get
Olivia relics/healer relics
>Luckshitters
Bartz OSB

I masturbated to Rinoa's tits

FUCKING FINALLY NATIVE SUPPORT BSB

it's ok

1/11 Gafgarion armor dupe. My rolls have been absolute shit since anniversary.

Just fuck my shit up. Fuck.It.Up.

I hate 13 and don't really like LR but for some reason 13-2 is one of my favorite FF games

No dupes, so I'm fine with that. First actual support BSB, so that's nice too

>gotten Ramza BSB on last two Tactics luckies
>Pulled Delita BSB trying to get the USB on the last Tactics banner
>And now I get duped with Delita
I'm sorry for ever memeing on you , little mythril. I see this is my penance.

>he doesn't have pentabreak bsb

K Y S T B Q H

She looks better without twintails.

DUPE DUPE. Finally have a BSB in X realm.

250 MYTHRIL LATER AND IT'S RAMZA USB! ;_;

please forgive my brief period of infidelity ramza I've always believed in you, now to wait for his bsb

You know what? I wanted this relic during the Tactics banner, so I'm totally okay with this.

is it true you are laughing at us all the time

I wanted something Tidus or Yuna related but Unsung Hero aint bad
Is Bartz's SSB any good?

yes

You know what my post is about.
You think a bank robber didn't rob a bank just because he accidentally gave all the money back?

You're forever branded by your guilt, vaynefraud. You cannot wash it away.

FUCK
at least no dupes

Literally who?

And what did he do right?

Literally who?

as a new player to RK which of the banners should i save up and use 50 mythril on?

Congrats buddy!

yes

>get 3/11
>Jecht SSB
>Braska SSB (the staff)
>Galuf SSB dupe
>so annoyed that I don't even bother with a screenshot
Lucky Draws have been nothing but a disappointment lately.

I'm glad for you Ramzafag

>ramza iga blade bsb
>exdeath's armor ssb
someone tell me how to feel

I got the sword !!!

But omg rain is suicidal in this he kept jumping in front of wkn after i would prep with bring it

Shit, I still can't beat Sheratan.

>disco ball
>it's a dupe
At least I have a non-bow V weapon

>ETA 10 minutes to disappointment. Post 'em.
Disappointed has been delivered

Is that all the rewards yamcakes?

I would of rather had another healer relic then this or something useful like Guy's imperil earth.

stop giving the autistic kid attention

Hurr, I got Tiny Bee'd.

And Shout dupe and Hallowed Bolt too. Now I have three SB for Agrias although none better than SSB.

does this has yunas bsb2?