RWD Sedans pls

rwd sedan thread. would like some discussion on them in the 18-20k range and pros/cons/general

This is the only cool car in this thread

Well he didn't post the m5 yet

I daily one, you can ask any questions

What's being the coolest cat on the road like?

lol I wish I were the coolest cat, that's not my car but definitely one of the best rwd sedans of its time

I do have a 5 series though

Is it as expensive to maintain and unreliable as all the memes say BMWs are?
I was thinking of picking up a 3 series to DD.

Pros: rare, all are manual, either have a LS6 or LS2, fully loaded with sunroof as the only option besides colors

Cons: glass differential, 2004-05 was straight up a V6 diff. 06-07 was beefed up slightly making these years more desirable (along with LS2), wheel hop issues due to soft bushings and other little things fixed considerably with poly bushings, 6 lug wheel pattern.

Depends on the model, the engine is the main deciding factor in whether a bimmer is reliable or not.

To break it down as far as reliability goes: NA I6>I4>FI I6>NA V8>V10>FI V8

is the modern cumry still rwd?

Just get multiple Crown Vics

You literally answered your own question OP.

the camry was never rwd my guy

What was his question?

Future classics

Agreed. I feel they (especially fucking Marauders) will end up being a good investment

they're already fucking classics. only plebs who never learn from history do not get this

Also, that's in my state. Is that your picture? I don't mean to derail the thread but I'm wondering about where Panther meets are going down at.

That was a car show in Mukilteo. I no longer have a panther so I don't really pay attention to the Panther meets anymore. Do you know about the Facebook group?

I see Infiniti Q50 everywhere, and most of the preowned models are 20k. Are there any major downsides to one besides
>Automatic only

Not a fan of the interior

Nope

Search Pacific Northwest Panthers

Curious about this as well.
Should I just save a few thousand and get a G37 instead?

>For up to half the price you could have a HSV clubsport r8
who wants an alloytech v6 commodore?