Nig BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html

Couldn't get away because they don't know how to drive stick

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html
wtop.com/baltimore/2017/07/baltimore-prosecutor-tosses-cases-123-under-review-after-officer-caught-planting-evidence/
cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the attackers were baffled by the manual transmission on her 2009 Scion

Do you think she browses Veeky Forums

I would say take this shit over to /pol/, but this deserves to be here to piss off the obvious nigger shitposter.

NOGS CAN'T MANUAL.

>3 faggots and not a single one knew how
Top jej
>intentionally missing a turn, putting car into neutral, diving out of it at 50kph, and smoothly translating from a roll into a sprint
Based

I'm actually kind of impressed a women that young knows how to drive manual.

Nothing to be impressed about. Either your parent(s) drove stick or they didn't. Product of their upbringing, like that niggers that couldn't drive manual.

lol this will give alphonse a complex

nigger, my ladyfriends have been driving manuals since they were 16

burn the coal pay the toll

the fact that she's American makes it somewhat notable seeing as how nobody over here seems to know how to drive a manual car. If she lived anywhere else it would be nothing to think twice about.

Shes hot af

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html

Blacks admit they are racist in the news. The youths made statements that they did not like white people and they were only going to rob white people. They are suspects in at least six other violent armed crimes in July.

My local news, both TV and newspaper do not mention race. So I thought it was 3 white guys who wanted to rape and then kill the girl out in the boonies. They hid at an apartment complex and then jumped out when she arrived at her apartment. Then forced her to divulge her ATM PIN code so they could withdraw money from her account at an ATM.

Importantly, they had her drive to one of their relative's apartment where they would rape her. You know they were going to kill her because they had exposed one of their apartment sites to her. Other news articles mentioned the youths had talked about then taking her out into the deserted countryside. Since she had seen their faces and knew where one of them lived, that means they were going to kill her out in the boonies. That is the reasonable conclusion.

Arrested in the case are 17-year-old Raquan Dejoure Green and two 15-year-old suspects. Not bad, more 15 year old black males. They're going to cry crocodile tears and get off the hook. If it is like black cases in my area, the activists will recommend to the defendants they do all tactics to delay the trial so that publicity dies down. Then they will work on the political angle with BLM and get the 15 year olds off. It works in my area since black youths get uncharged for armed crimes.

>my state
>start taking down confederate monuments
>the niggers rise up
It's all over.

>Her mom's advice, which she'd drilled into Dinsmore as a teen: keep a cool head, don't let them get you out of a public space, and try to escape.

>'If they get you out of the public eye, they’re going to do something worse to you and shoot you anyway,' Dinsmore recalls her mother saying.

>america is so much of a shithole that parents have to mentally prepare their children for hostage situations
cannot make this up

I find it hilarious Americans can't drive a stick, in Europe everyone drives a stick, from the most retarded soccer moms to 70 year old hags.

>Europe is such a shithole that they don't prepare their kids for the real world and they end up sprawled out dead in a theater in France
cannot make this shit up

Are those wheels stock?

I know more women that drive manuals than men.

>Shes hot af
Taking her to their apartment for raping means they didn't care if she knew where they lived. Scary.

its so funny. People here think they are masculine/superior for knowing how to drive a manual. But its somewhat understandable.

America is large and people are lazy. Other than truckers since they have no choice, nobody for the most part wants to willingly shift their own gears

What is the historical reason for every car being an auto in the US and vice versa in Europe?

>People here think they are masculine/superior for knowing how to drive a manual.

She was going into the homeland security field. So she has a sort of dominant personality already. She wouldn't be afraid of a manual transmission.

>What is the historical reason for every car being an auto in the US
You must be a young whippersnapper who doesn't bother with history. Transmissions used to be a choice between Standard Transmission and Automatic Transmission. That was how it was presented by my dealer when I bought my first new car in the 1980's. Automatic transmission was not standard and had a higher price. It was often a part of an options package so you had to buy the whole upgrade package to get it.

The competition with foreign cars coming with automatic as a selling point forced automatic to become the "standard" transmission in the 1990's. So the manual transmission ceased being the standard transmission. Back then, A/C was also in an options package, but now it is standard in most vehicles. Probably more things will continue migrating from being options and become standard in the next few years. Rear view sensors and cameras are heading down that path and even have a mandatory phase-in date since the gov't sees it as necessary due to structural safety changes that decreased visibility for the driver.

Old autotragics are extremely inefficient and slow
Americans compensated with xboxhueg engines
Europoors just bought manual instead

Thanks for the knowledge, big dick daddy.

Being "standard" doesn't mean most buyers buy them that way. It was pretty common to have a 3 speed as standard, and a 4 speed and auto as an option and most buyers would buy one of the latter ones.

I wonder if this will be tried as a Hate Crime.

Of course not, hate against whites is perfectly justified.

>needing to be spoon fed

>Other than truckers since they have no choice

What is this fucking meme? I learned how to drive stick an hour in the car with my brother. It's not hard you just have to not have the multitasking ability of a mongoloid. Babies have more multitasking ability than the people that can't learn stick.

no you didnt, shut the fuck up you lying cunt. You learned the basics of driving a manual. I'm pretty sure what you were doing isnt even called driving after an hour practice. Go fuck yourself.

I'd be this mad if I knew someone else easily learned something I couldn't.

>don't like whites but want to stick your dick in them

>I wonder if this will be tried as a Hate Crime.
It would be if the suspects are white. They already admitted they [quote] hate whites [/quote]. If a white person said they hated blacks and only attacked blacks with their gun, it would fully meet hate crime rules. The politicians don't dare prosecute it as a hate crime. The mayor and city attorney are elected positions and whoever in them will be firmly told by the NAACP and BLM that if they charge the blacks with hate crime, then the black community will condemn the mayor and city attorney as racist. And those claims will be brought up continuously at the elections along with public demonstrations stating the mayor and city attorney are racist.

Except that NAACP and BLM have no power whatsoever, and nobody would believe them without evidence.

>those comments defending nigs

>le racist cracker thread #4345

stay mad whitey, i'm still fucking your mom, daughter and sister

fuck off tyrone everyone knows all youre fucking is frozen chicken bought on food stamps

>bought

No, you're getting fucked by big Tyrone and Jamal the iron in jail, where you belong.

>This reads like every fake story invented by the Right. But hey, investigate it and bring charges for whoever is culpable.

NBC reported it first, and they are leaning toward the left side.

wait did this guy actually type this or was he quoting something? are liberals really this retarded or is this guy a nigger/shitskin?

>>being accused of racism, rape, or pedo
>>needing evidence
Someday you will understand, but it will be too late.

BLM is probably putting pressure on the "victim" to publicly announce she forgives the "suspects" and to ask the government to reduce charges. I know this is a possibility because that's how BLM does things here.

>are liberals really this retarded or is this guy a nigger/shitskin?
The person complaining is Alphonse. He is a constant troll and thread spammer. He used to make big floods of new threads in early morning hours to drive off good threads that didn't have defenders to bump them up.

hahaha the eternal nigger is too dumb to drive stick

>tfw you'll never have a qt gf that drives manual and now permanently hates niggers if she didn't already before
why live?

>Rocco Siffredi, Lymington, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago

>This reads like every fake story invented by the Right. But hey, investigate it and bring charges for whoever is culpable.

britfags ARE this cucked.

so many white ubermensch males itt white knighting some chick that wouldnt give them the time of day.

>rape is good

it's not that impressive, it's not like it's hard to drive stick

hi tyrone, knock over any liquor stores today? get any good fried chicken?

>larping as a nigger on Veeky Forums

Don't need to, manual's got her back

how autistic can you be to enjoy larping as a nigger all day long on 4chinz

triggered the smalldicked white bois

>white
Don't assume my race

Hahaha, what country do you think we live in? One of fairness, justice and equality for all?! Fucking lolkek.

>no "reported for racism"

inb4 Alphonse in jail for trying to rape a bitch and not know how to drive a manual.

>every argument is mud dick
And this is how the Western civilization falls, drowned out to the cries of "MUH DICK" and "DATS RACIS, HE DINDU NUFFIN".

>manual's got her back
I wonder what got her to select manual transmission as her choice for the 2009 Scion. Maybe one of the other news covers that aspect of her car since it made a big difference.

larp

previously white countries are becoming shitholes pretty fucking fast

being accused of being racist by either of these "organizations" is career suicide

MANUAL IS RACIST. BAN ALL MANUAL! NAO!!!!

I feel like Canada is the only country in the world to integrate minorities somewhat successfully. Races in other countries all hate eachother.

nonwhites always seem to integrate well as long as their populations are kept small

when they start becoming a large portion of the population is when problems start happening

I taught both my daughters to drive in a manual since they were 12. They're in drivers ed now and both have expressed their desire to be out of the autos and back in a manual. It just depends on how they were influenced when being introduced and if its a positive experience or not.

He is quoting the first comment in the Daily Mail article.

>Arrested in the case are 17-year-old Raquan Dejoure Green and two 15-year-old suspects

What those 2 unnamed youngsters look like? Are they big hulksters? These kids nowadays grow up big and strong, Social welfare is all over the place. EBT is not the only thing. In my area, one branch of the public library even sets aside the biggest public meeting room to provide free meals to these kids during summers when school and the school cafeteria (free food for those on welfare) is not open. I bet the lawyers will try to make them look small and weak.

The 2 15 year olds remind me of two 16-year old black youths (with prior criminal history) that killed a veteran at the east end of my state. They robbed him and beat him to death afterwards. They got caught by security cam footage and fingerprints at the scene of the crime. The victim did not attack them first, so it was not self defense. It seems unfair the victim is not alive to deny the black kids' claim it was self defense, but security cam footage shows they kids went up to the victim's car and robbed then killed the victim there.

Of course we don't. We have a justice system that literally discrimates against blacks and locks them in prison for profit.

maybe if they stopped committing crimes they wouldn't get locked up

>implying cops don't plant """evidence"""

African Americans constitute 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of all homicides.

>can't even refute the point
LOOOOOOOOL

also

yes and poor people are more likely to commit crimes because of their situation. blacks are more likely to be poor.

wow! that was so hard to figure out!

Nice damage control, literal braindead nigger. I wonder what excuse the three niggers in the OP story are gonna use in court.

don't bother arguing with white """"people""""

>blacks are more likely to be poor

Yeah, because niggers are stupid. That doesn't mean abiding the law is justified.

>'They made a statement that they did not like white people and they were only going to rob white people
>nigs can't be racist
lel

she looks pretty good 2bh, would rape/10

lol bootlicker spotted. stay mad mayoboy

wtop.com/baltimore/2017/07/baltimore-prosecutor-tosses-cases-123-under-review-after-officer-caught-planting-evidence/

>white people will defend this
>that doesn't mean abiding the law is justified
>abiding
white people this stupid. LOL

>they told her to drive them to their 'auntie's' house
probably wasn't their house, was likely some house all the niglets party at or some abandoned place
that or they planned to kill her when they were done and didn't care if she might figure out where she was

>he was literally born in the ghetto as a poor uglydirty nigger with no father and an abusive mother
>thinks I'm mad

Sure thing, negro.

nice projecting

stay mad

probably

the tables have finally turned, nigs are getting what they deserve
>Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping
>Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

If niggers hate America so much, why not go back to Africa? No more White people to bring them down, they can go be around other blacks.

>this man is still larping as a former slave
>clearly taking it seriously even though he is pretending to be a rapine 60 IQ devolved gorilla
The fuck?

>made a statement
>did not like white people
>were only going to rob white people
Still not a hate crime.
>lel

Nice dirty afro, ugly monkey nose, disgusting fat lips, and greasy and smelly black skil. All features that only poor BBW's get attracted to.

Stay mad.

Don't even bother wasting your time replying to him. Just look him up in the archives.

obsessed
cool projection

Well, if someone tries to say All Lives Matter, the blacks consider that racism.

Hey A.
Trayboon is still dead and Zimmerman is still alive and free

Cool stolen jordans and saggy pants showing your smelly nigger asscrack.

It didn't take me too much longer than that.

niggers don't consider anything they just react wildly

>muh systemic racism

just stop committing crimes

>qt

This yuropeen 2/10 is a 10/10 in burgerland everyone