/vn/ - Midori Edition

Visual Novel General #1452

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v14556
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit girl, shit route.

second for umi!

>Midori Edition

^_^

I want the girls in suki suki to give me the suki suki

But that isn't a girl from sukisuki.

I LIKE LOLIS!

FUCK YOU

Is there any GOOD osananajimi route in VN ever?
From my observation so far osananajimi are always godtier in design and characteristic but ahve godfuckingawful route.

So /vn/, which do you prefer?

I prefer cute boys

Chubby.

Heaven's Feel

Fucking hell Yukino message is cute as fuck. Do girls really text with all those emoji and shit?

Go have homo sex

Yes user (´• ω •`)

Enjoy the cuteness while it lasts

what is this expression trying to convey?

Gays are welcome no matter how many times you post this image you big idiot

Sugiyama just appeared and he's already okay in my book.

He really is the best bro

Gays are awful

My loli

What do you think Runa's farts smell like? I mean, if you date Runa for long enough, I'm sure it will happen some time. Everyone farts multiple times per day, and it's not like she can hold them in forever. Eventually she's going to rip a real juicy one right in front of MC, even though she was trying to hold it in. Maybe she ate a big burrito earlier in the day, or maybe she just hasn't taken a shit lately. Regardless of the reason why, it will happen eventually. She'll probably look embarrassed, but there's no way to deny it when the sound and smell are so obvious and distinctive. She would no doubt blush and try to play it off like nothing happened, but as her boyfriend you would know the truth, and you would just have to accept that as a part of her that will never go away. As a human, it's inevitable that she will fart, and eventually Runa will get comfortable with you, so she doesn't feel the need to hide her bodily functions anymore. One day she might even get comfortable enough with you that, maybe the 3rd or 4th time she has to fart in front of you, Runa just leans over and lets it rip without even hesitating. Then she will look at you with expectation, a smirk on her face, and wait for you to giggle along with her because she did something "unladylike", but you two are so deeply in love that you actually appreciate the thick scent wafting up from her behind. So when that day comes, and your nostrils are filled with the smell of the inside of Runa's butthole, what does it smell like?

>won't try to steal your waifu
>chill and relaxed because they're reclusive
>won't post fart copypasta

Gays did nothing wrong

I'm a hardcore fan with Hatsukoi 1/1 so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Hoshioka Gakuen where I would often train with Kyou at the basketball court and help Runa with the Cafeteria Committee, but one day as I was talking to Runa, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Airi-Sensei and she agreed that you would be PERFECT for the school, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Airi-Sensei said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Man, she is cute as fuck.

I wish doddler would stop fingering his butthole to ImoPara 2 and just finish her game

Now there's a blast from the past

God Runa is so fucking annoying.

SukiSuki when?!

Holy shit Sugiyama is fucking golden. Please tell me got a lot of screen time

I wish I could have lucid dreams with anime girls

The bros don't show up too often, sadly.

Runa is my wife!

She is everyone's wife

Are you warriors?

its bretty gud, had it for a few nights when I first finished Nekopara vol1. Don't know why, but I guess all that cute left an effect on me. From what I remember I was basically living with them and it all was as wonderful as you would expect.

I want you, tbqh.

How come you didn't kill yourself to live with them?

Wait, you are going too fast, bbaka.
Are you undead warriors?

nigga, that aint how it work

Oh I see, youre trying to keep all the waifus to yourself by giving out misinformation.

nothing is too fast between me n' u

G-G-G-G-go-no-sen!

What did she mean by this? Why is a high school girl not at all worried by this?

If it was 100% to be true, Id do it.

I hate childhood friends

but I love Sumika!

I don't hate moege

but I love Chuunige!

Because she is being filled with the sperm of the man she loves

My loli

Too bad it is only 99% true

No my loli

Fight to the death

>that anime tier shading
>that bloom to hide the lack of detail.

If Kyou usually wears her sports underwear, why can we see her cleavage?

Well the only way to settle this is to cut the loli in half

I hate moege! I only like fucking Gods and Books!

>he doesn't fuck demons
Pleb

Trial by combat

Whose loli would win in a fight to the death? Why is there not a vn about this?

Depends on if Al is allowed to bring Demonbane to the fight.

Whoa......

What are some VN's about the fall of Constantinople?

really makes you think...

Please Bang my Wife

Can normies even understand?

What if we're all blind? What if 2D is real, but we've been all fooled by those in power? What if I told you that your 2D waifu is real, but you simply cannot see her?

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Every time I feel a momentary happiness while reading a visual novel, I know it'll be gone soon after.

VNs just remind me that I am so alone.

This is why you should only read Utsuge.

I'm going to kill myself.

shut up and stuff that gaping hole with more moege

>tfw 20 years old and no friends
>still a virgin
>never even kissed a girl
>sukisuki STILL not out

Im ending it tonight

>shut up and stuff that gaping hole with more moege
That just makes more pain

then use it as a motivation for self improvement.

I know that feel, except I'm [spooiler]23[/spoiler]

do it already pussy

Not yet, anons. You gotta keep carrying the torch after the rest us kill ourselves.

Also install Veeky Forums x and stop being a newfag with manual spoilers

Will 500 mg hydrocodone do it?

I can't read moege anymore, I need VN's with substance

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Is /vn/ the most pathetic general?

That'd be sc2 or ksg

>all the good shit coming out this year like Dies Irae, Utawarumono, Island etc
>this kamige still lacks translated vndb.org/v14556
when will someone step up?

slim ofc

/ksg/ is worse

/scv/ isn't pathetic, it's just really awful

/vn/ is my favorite general of the ones i lurk desu senpai

That would be any phone game general

of course a greasy dude would have a bat as a pet

what a weirdo

S-stop. Read more things with cute girls.

What anime or hentai adaptions of VNs are worth watching? {Besides Clannad)

Please don't kill yourselves anons