2 STELVIOS

HAHAHAHAHA

is it even released yet?
If the Stelvio turns out to be just as unreliable as the Giulia Alfa will go bankrupt.

>a brand owned by a larger company will go bankrupt
What did he mean by this?

It's been out for a month and a half

I mean that it will see the same fate as Lancia.

>Unproven reliability, electronic shifter, interior tarnished by flashes of cheapness
WHY ISN'T SELLING?

They're probably too small for Burgers, I've seen a lot of those cars and I live in Poland. Probably the best looking SUV in the market right now desu.
What is Lancia?

This
It should NOT be more expensive than the X3 and Q5.
Same with the Giulia - it's way too expensive for what it delivers.

>[citation needed]

The Stelvio is way way lighter than the models you cited, has an RWD based mechanic and an actual AWD system (not FWD based with haldex) and guess what: it's cheaper!

If you wanted to look like a complete idiot you succeeded.

Then why isn't it selling?

It's a new product, on sale since february/march.

The waiting time to have the car is likely 2-3 months from the order date, it's the same that happened with the Giulia.

>HURR DURR IT'S NOT SELLING

Plus, in Usa you know the usual issues: unknown brand, very few and distant showrooms, memes, etc..

The most important thing is that Alfa Romeo meets the break even point so they can fully cover the costs.

It's cheaper? Where? The base price is $1000-$1500 more than the Q5 and X3.
Both the Q5 and X3 have full time AWD systems too, not haldex awd.

Go check the trims and specs.

I'd gladly spend $1000 more for a less heavy and more powerful model with better gadgets and shit as standard with top of the class driving dynamics.

>not buying a car because it costs $1000 more than the other premium model

Kek

That's exactly what we said about the Giulia, the very same things...better equipment and overall package than the opponents.

Friendly reminder: the Giulia is selling more than the Jaguar XE even in USA.
In the last 2 months the Alfa increased the gap with the Indian car.

It should not be more expensive because Alfa has no brand recognition in the U.S, poor reliability history, poor interior quality.
And who cares about weights on a SUV?

>Alfa has no brand recognition in the U.S
>poor reliability history (in the U.S)

wat

If people is still buying VAG products after 1 scandal per year (1.4 TSI (((engine of the year))) discontinued after terrible reliabiilty, DSG7, European car of the year prize bought for X consecutive years for the golf, dieselgate and god knows what the future holds for us) this means that you're memeing the wrong mass.

1. not enough people know about Alfa
2. those who do know also know how unreliable Alfas have been.
As for VW I'm pretty sure you can't buy the cuck tier 1.4 liter here, nobody cares about it.

If there were only 2 stelvio's sold in the U.S. Then I've seen one of them. They're kind of like an f pace size wise

Nobody buys the xe they always get the xf or the xj. jaguar people aren't into the idea of a small sedan.

There's hundreds sitting on lots because they are waiting in queue for their turn to spend more time in a shop.

>HURR DURR IT'S NOT SELLING
But it's not selling. You just proved that with your chart. Those are awful sales. And simply breaking even isn't good business. You need make a profit to show investors that this car is going to make money and be popular. So far it's not done any of that. You can't keep saying " Well it's not doing good now, but next year we will see a big spike in sales!" If a car starts out with very very slow sales, it never picks up. I like the car, but I'm clearly a very small minority.

bump

>Friendly reminder: the Giulia is selling more than the Jaguar XE even in USA.

Source?

>a subsidiary company set up under a parent company as a separate entity for the purpose of avoiding the parent company having liability to the subsidiaries creditors in the event the subsidiary company goes bankrupt has a chance of going bankrupt

Uhhhh yeah... that's why it's a subsidiary, dumbass.