What is the best way to protect your vehicle from theft?

What is the best way to protect your vehicle from theft?

Drive a filthy shitbox that even a crackhead wouldn't steal.

Remove a wheel every time you are not using it

Removable steering wheel maybe?

Might be easier, I think it takes sub 10 mins to remove steering wheel anyway

Steering wheel lock.

1) Drive a high profile vehicle
2) Drive a stick
3) Decorate the interior with geographically correct gang colors/signs

Anime stickers.

If it's an old car, keep it garaged and off the street. If it's a new car, ECUs have pretty much made it impossible to hotwire a car but they can be towed. Make it hard for someone to get at your car, make it hard for them to tow it if they do.

Some crackhead was eyeing up my 1992 Chevy S10 but I scared him away

Is nothing sacred??

You mean one of these?

Won't they just cut the steering wheel to remove it?

Park in a first world country.

why a hidden tank to blow them and the car the fuck up.

might help to have really good insurance. upside you can offer ur tank protective services to others.

Not worried about it, I have insurance and GPS tracking on my car.

in murrica just drive a stick

repels basketball americans

(ME ON THE LEFT)

DONT PARK IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOODS

Poor fag (or "I don't want to waste money on my shitbox") method
>take battery out of car

Or the non poor fag way (can also be the fact that you have an old car that you want to keep)
>an alarm and hidden kill switch
Ok there now end this thread

No they make large collars that fit over the whole steering column.

/thread

I had pic related on an old Chevy when I lived in a low voter turn out area. Probably once a month I came out to find my locks popped and broken tools on my floorboard. No one ever managed to steal it.

>in a low voter turn out area
Kek
If you're in the land of mobility scooters, driving a manual helps

not living in a area with less than 85% whites and no more than 5% niggers

Have a fuel pump kill switch hidden somewhere and a detachable steering wheel.

>not living in an area with more trees than humans while still being within city limits.
Living in a boomer neighbourhood is pretty nice. Old snobs are pretty based against dindus.
Taking your gun out of the locker is illegal in my country, but nobody gives a shit about air guns, not even when loaded with sand. My old neighbour used his against cats and anything browner than his Mercedes.
But I agree about the hidden killswitches. I had an old opel omega a, it's steering wheel lock broke. As in it didn't unlock anymore. Seeing how turks are attracted to old european luxobarges, I put a switch in the ignition cable and hit it under the dash.

MagnaVolt

>just drive a stick
Does nothing to prevent broken windows, dashboard destruction, urination, and feces.

Steal it first.

>Does nothing to prevent urination and feces.
Around here the bums will break the side window just so they can lean-in for a piss.

>What is the best way to protect your vehicle from theft?
>Does nothing to prevent broken windows, dashboard destruction, urination, and feces
maybe you could read OP's post this time

Shitboxes are easy to steal and often cannibalized for parts.
Never understood this. Where I live most poorfags that know to drive cam into stock because those are much cheaper.

Your thieves can steal a head-unit without destroying the dash?

>protect from theft
true, I guess that could be read more than one way

>know to drive cam into stock
>Never understood this
checks out

>3) Decorate the interior with geographically correct gang colors/signs
>get shot by the gang you're impersonating and their rivals

but hey, at least they didn't steal your car

This. Plaster your waifu all over your car. It will deter anyone from getting within 75ft of it plus you get to show off your impeccable taste to all the other weebs.

>get shot by the gang you're impersonating and their rivals
wouldn't they just have a dance off instead?

This

leave a rabid dog inside

Pre airbag you just pull off the horn cover and take the correct size socket to the nut and you're out.

When you get good I guarantee you it will take less than a minute

i like the way you think

>leave a rabid dog inside
you get the same results (destroyed interior, piles of shit and piss everywhere), but now you have a dog to feed

trunk monkey

>CCTV
>garage
>glock 20
>window tint
>don't live in niggerville

Don't own one.

Turrets

Imma use this thread to ask a related question. Do kill switches work?

detachable driveshaft

It will be stolen by towing, carjacking, or home invasion burglary. Towing is the most frequent method since the car is to be chopped up and sold into the body shop parts market. There is a communications network for parts dealing to the trade. Consumers don't have access to this network.

Avoid carjacking situations. Some carjackers hide in your home shrubbery and jump out when you arrive home once they determine your schedule from observation. On the east coast port cities such as Newark, black gangs perform carjackings because they also need your key fob. They may even force you to go home to get the spare keyfob too. Stolen cars are then put into cargo boxes (sometimes in pieces) to be shipped to Africa. There was a documentary last year about this.

Removing the steering wheel is of no use to prevent towing. Parking your car at a spot difficult to tow from can persuade thieves to find a similar car elsewhere. Whenever you see a pickup truck towing a half trailer at night, that is a reason for suspicion.

>Do kill switches work?
they do nothing against tow trucks, stereo thieves, and tire thieves

>Is nothing sacred??
It's just money inside a locked metal and glass box with some asshole trying to prevent him from earning money to buy some more drugs. If they slash open your dash and seats to get the airbags, the collateral damage is pretty sucky. My GM car has OnStar stolen car protection. But thieves have learned to cut both battery lines to stop OnStar and GPS tracking.

keep it garaged. If you can't, try removing the starter relay.

>It's just money inside a locked metal and glass box
Then why are so many burglaries on beater poverty cars?

leave rabid dogs chained up around your car

around here, the homeless have pits or rots

>Does nothing to prevent urination and feces
Here in my west coast city, they piss while walking. When they need to piss, instead of walking on the sidewalk, they walk thru the parking lot since the cars hide the lower half of the body from view. The piss lands on the sides of cars as they walk by. Had it happen to my car in the public library parking lot.

At any time of day, MORE than half the users in the library are homeless. Some of them deal, and others may be customers. The customers are a problem as they sometimes break into a car in the lot for something to trade to the dealer.

Avoidance. Statistics in multiple parts of the world as well as different parts of the USA show that diversity very significantly increases violent crime and car crimes. Thus, you can choose to live in an area that has statistically low crime such as an HOA. The biggest crime in many HOA is that someone doesn't mow their lawn.

This. I've left my truck unlocked at the back of sketchy parking lots at 2AM and nobody even stole the radio.

>wouldn't they just have a dance off instead?
They very well could. High schools in my area have diversity classes in hip hop. They are popular classes. I don't see why high schools need such classes though. It seems more like babysitting than in teaching academic subjects or vocational survival skills. But activists complained year after year, and now the school system offers various levels of hip hop as subjects in the high school curriculum. At taxpayer expense of course.

Have a manual transmission and keep your doors unlocked if its an old car. Just don't keep anything in there of value and if someone wants to snoop they'll just open the doors and find nothing then leave

>keep your doors unlocked
in my area you will find a smelly bum sleeping inside

>the school system offers various levels of hip hop as subjects
Don't park near these schools.

Lock the doors.

This, and make sure you have at least 1 security lug nut on all 4 wheels just incase they want to steal those as well.

Because they can't get to my car, so they get to yours that is available as a crime of opportunity. You need to remember that there is not one major type of thief. There are many different kinds of car thieves. On top of that, the same person may be several different types of car thief rolled into one. It depends on who is fencing or selling or chopping it to that week that determines his target.

>around here, the homeless have pits or rots
The police put a quick stop to that problem after normal citizens had run ins. It's pretty rare now for homeless to have pits or rots now.

>nobody even stole the radio.
Factory radio is useless to steal due to codes. My car computer won't even accept another factory radio unless it is cleared. And the car computer will phone home the data read from that radio. Car computers made a big change in thievery since 2000. It's why thieves don't open doors but break windows to get in or out.

Those can be easily defeated but take time

>The police put a quick stop to that problem
not in SF

in a past thread, someone posted he went into a store. when he came out, some dindu was pulling trim strips from his car for this GF's car parked next to it. those beater cars are basically a parts source for other beater cars. since dindu drive beaters, they end up picking on other beaters. nothing personal. they may need your tires and can't afford to buy new ones. so they settle for used.

Can't do that in the damn apartment parking lot.

>not in SF
Cal and sanctuary cities have so many activists forcing politicians to create anti-discrimination laws. You end up with criminals in some situations having more rights than the normal citizens.

>Factory radio is useless to steal due to codes.
The truck in question is a 1990 Mazda B2200. Even if it still had the factory radio there's nothing to keep it from being perfectly usable after being stolen.
It has a single-DIN Kenwood stereo that's worth maybe $40 used in it but I've seen crackheads steal fucking tape decks around here if they're in decent enough cars.

Here is SF car breaks-ins have been de-criminalized. I've seen cops just drive by a car getting busted into.

Stop driving 90s shitboxes. Even 10 year old Accords have good enough security to immobilize the engine if someone tries messing with the car

And get full insurance coverage for fuck's sake.

>get full insurance coverage
To get a zero deductible on comp is an extra $300 a year for me.

>pop it in neutral
>roll it straight onto a flatbed
>drive away with your car

Sounds like a bargain.

My car is worth $800 on a good day. I am just getting tires of the broken windows bullshit.

Time to move

>Live in a white neighborhood
>Drive a stick

90% of thefts prevented.

that's racist tho

You can prevent outright vehicle theft, but you can't prevent attempted theft.

The best way is multiple kill switches and a loud alarm. Even then though, if your vehicle gets broken into, the first thing you do is move the kill switches. The next time they attempt to break in, they'll go for where they didn't look. And if you have a nice enough vehicle/wheels, they will come back.

Realistically, park it in a locked, alarmed garage and don't take it anywhere.

drive a chevy malibu duhh

facts arent racist

TRIGGERED

Fucked up while phone posting. Meant to write "can drive stick".

>pop it in neutral
>roll it straight onto a flatbed
The car thieves also use wheel dollies to move your car closer to the tow. So you can park your car at an angle bad for tow, but they will still move your car around.

>Here is SF car breaks-ins have been de-criminalized
Is that promoting evolution in reverse?

>Drive a stick
That's racist of you to have a manual transmission. Activists can argue for car theft to be de-criminalized. Just like car prowlings, putting minorities in prison is not the solution. Keep them free and gib dem moniez for education and jobz.

Own a garage
Work somewhere with a gate and a guard

hire somebody to steal it before they do

My employer put up a fence around the parking lot and it was added to the security patrols 24/7. The fence stopped dindu from walking thru the lot because now they have no plausible denial excuses of "I'm just walkin" or "I was taking a short cut" since the fence is topped by barbed wire. It's not possible as a shortcut.

Car problems went down to zero. The combination of the mental intimidation and the physical fence made the dindu go elsewhere for easier and less risky pickings. Feel sorry for the other places, but since the existence of dindu can't be outlawed, and they breed faster than whites due to social welfare fueling the cancer, it's only a matter of time. Before. Car jackings become a larger problem.

>in the public library parking lot
Well, there's your problem.

Live in a country that protects property rights and throws criminals in jail instead of essentially making bums above the law and regular citizens without the means to protect their property.

Avoid negros

I have an "I kill niggers" sticker on my rear window.
In the backseat I have a mammy doll I bought at an antique store with a noose around its neck
It has been working well.
That and I have my gun that I use to aim at coons when I drive around the undesirables' part of town. For fun.
I threaten them. Stupid fuckers.

You're trying to deter blacks from stealing the car, not keep them in it.

BD dildos and cum lube on the dash

The activists have made a lot of progress at convincing the city council to not imprison youths for their crimes. They keep saying giving young people under 26 a criminal record prevents them from being employed in a competitive market.

Other things the activists have done is to lobby and decrease the number of spaces in a planned new jail from 240 spaces to now be 140 spaces. They were against having any increase at all because the more jail spots there are, the more minority people will be imprisoned. By having as few jail spots as possible, more people will be set free early or not even be imprisoned due to federal laws regulating overcrowding.

Lol California is so fucked.

And ride the bus instead?

A good thief can attach a wrench and drive the car with that.

Where do you fucking people live to where you have to worry about bums sleeping in your cars, pissing in your cars and people just generally smashing your damn windows? Please tell me so I never visit there on accident.

>Removable steering wheel maybe?
It's been shown on youtube videos that an adapter can be made to grip on. Or vise grips.