/pg/ - Persona general

Last thread I love my Makoto Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Anne!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>you will never sneak into Makoto's room and sniff her underwear

I love my Makoto!

Makoto's underwear is HUGE to account for her MASSIVE ass!

How many shitty ritual shitpost does this thread need

I think it's a bit ironic that this was the thread that let the last persona thread die

I want to fuck Makoto!
Groo deserves to die alone and sad

I already made mine.

Lets discuss Persona 6 and potential details about the main theme, MC, plot, features, etc.

>Plot
A sickness slowly starts to spread around Japan or at least the main city/town you play in. People start to die, media hypes things up as cases grow, quarantines take effect, national emergency etc. Must save Japan. Or World setting if game is larger and nextgen.

>Color
Green. Represents things from sickness to life, growth, rejuvenation and the like.

>Theme
Sickness. How they fix people is by "curing them" Addiction and disease and other ailments from physical to mental. All will lead to people causing powerful shadows fromt their desperation and will to survive.

>Shape of the velvet room and other themes.
A hospital room. Fusion can be dirty bloody surgeries, sloppy and botched experiments, "Im sorry..but the patient didnt make it.." as a flat line sound plays when your fusion fails. Nurse outfits. Medical ER sounds, life support, paramedics etc. Black market organ trade and trafficking. The whole trauma center hospital works. Igor is being treated because the sickness in spreading even to the metaverse and beyond.

>location. (rural, cities)
City, and you travel within it but also to other smaller towns and villages to treat people. P6 will be bigger game I am sure, maybe next gen if Atlus takes 8 years again like P4. Gang would travel in an ambulance. Mementos equivalent could be a giant quarantined city or Japan and you go around making safe zones after successful quarantine. Martial law for end game travel as things get serious.

>ENDING
Then make the true route involve an external societal disease that causes all other shadows. Or the biblical plague and death, pestilence theme. Lawfag god or w/e sees humanity is a mistake, needs to wipe it all clean. Idk. Kill god again. Or the Earth is doing it itself.

>new thread every 3 hours

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

I'm sure this one will last longer.

Last stretch, you can make it!
Give it your all! Fuuka believes in you!

Continued

>The Party
Will have their own issues that need to be fixed before they join you. MC and friends will be adults this time. Either in college, or graduates mostly.

>Important 3rd party themes.
Detectives from P4 and rebel/thieves from P5 were important roles in past Persona games. P6 will be given to medical researchers, doctors, scientists, etc. Since P6 will be bigger in scale, maybe next gen, plot could be grander in scale and we could see international help from the CDC and WHO.

>Protag Persona
Plauge Doctor. Self explanitory

MC has 1 year left to live, has unknown illness modern medicine cant diagnose, like the sickness affecting others, dying is bad end mid way into game, true end is 2 years since 1 year cycles are old

>Other Party Persona
St. Anthony
In relation to St. Anthony's Fire, the skin disease.

Hippocrates
Also known as the Father of Modern Medicine.

Mascot
A St Bernard dog with the keg barrel thing around his neck. Had a cat, why not a rescue dog?

Fleming
Inventor of Penicillin.

Frederick Banting
Discovered Insulin

Honestly though it's hard to do the female ones because there aren't many famous female docs

>How to summon Personas (Evoker, Masks, etc.)
Shots, they have to stab themselves with an epipen or syringe. Bandaids and pills too. Different for each character?

=======================

Or MC can be a doc, his patients are dying and he doesnt know why. Only one of his super ill patients doesnt die, vows to save him/her. Big bad guy in the end is that very patient who is a god watching

>you will never cum into Makoto

Rate me. I used P3-P5 personas so yeah the arcana are all fucked.

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

>tfw the best girl friend chemistry is between Makoto and Hifumi a single time
>never happens again

Haru shouldve been Hifumi

Anyone have a "do it for her" picture of Naoto with her more feminine side?

I had a nice one but lost it

Who the fuck requests something like this?

Daily reminder these pairings are SHIT

you waifu a nigger repeatedly to you in becoming your enemy for the night with multiple cums. Reaction?

wow, i guess i love aigis because i don't remember ever getting nothing but positive dialogue choices in a prompt

Akechi x Bat is the true otp.

Going to need some sauce on this pic

The whole pic

Haru is the best girl get your two boring bitch out of here!

Can you say that one more time, but without sounding like a tard?

Mein nigger

See

>Youtried.jpg

It's time /pg/

This is some good taste senpai, 8/10

I'm sorry, but could you repeat that in English?

Yeah, I would have loved at least a "I wish you hadn't done that" or something to express resentment

You can ship whatever you want, Makotofriends!
But Akechi x Bedwetter is canon!

I hope you're not using the dub, because your ears are about to experience hell

This concept is good but I don't think it would work super well for the Persona IP. At the very least, it would need refinement to the point that your concept would be better as its own thing.

>Persona MCs ever not high schoolers

Makoto canonically loves the toaster. You can't diss her at all.

>you will never sneak into Haru's room and sniff her underwear and let out the biggest load

That's fine, too.

Haru has no chemistry with any of the PT's, at least if Hifumi was there, she'd be good friends with Makoto

Thanks m8. Also here's the template someone made a while ago if anyone else is autistic enough to fill it out.

>stealing my post

reeee

You phrase it like you're telling other people but you're just telling yourself to reinforce your delusions. Very few people would be in the "last stretch" of whatever they were doing

I'm not even a makoto fag.
But akechi doesn't deserve happiness.

>Canon
>When the PT dislikes Akechi guts and finds him pathetic
Doubt.png

>Bedwetter meme
Fuck off landwhale

>Makoto

Is there lots of screaming coming up?

absolutely nothing of value was lost by cutting Hifumi

Makoto also canonically fucks all of the girls in P3FES

Being with Makoto is a punishment!
Pls no bully!

Someone mind explaining to me why Mjolnir is a fucking mace?

Somebody write a groo/Makoto fic where she pisses herself during sex

When Futaba becomes your navigator, she says terrible cheesy lines over and over and over again in her terrible dub voice

I enjoy your words of encouragement, Fuukabro.

The only thing Akechi deserves is a swift death.

Makoto is only for consensual love making after marriage

Futaba sounds fine in the dub

dual audio was a mistake now we have subfags being autistic again

I hope he got shot in the chest so he didn't die right away and had to suffocate on his own blood.

>Toriumi
>Fuuka
>Fuuka's friend
>implying

I want Akechi and Makoto to hold hands.

I won, why can't I headpat them? I want to have them both sitting on one of my legs each while they ahego from my headpat.

P5 Makoto's confidant centering around a friend's boyfriend who is a cheating, manipulative piece of shit is actually sort of funny

While muh heart breaks at the idea of MC probably driving Aigis to suicide by giving her shit over something out of her control, the fact you cannot pick a asshole option is stupid.
Maybe they'll have it as a 'bad end' choice if they remake p3, which they no doubt will.

>headpat
they want to fuck, user

Yes, but with the toaster is special apparently

This is the true canon.

I love Goro. He has the potential to be the best character, but Atlus flubbed.

Only one he didn't get with was Toriumi only because she wanted to have a date after school was done

No, they'll have to wait for marriage. The best I can do is blow air on their tummy.

Wrong in every way

>Futaba sounds fine in the dub

She really doesn't, her high pitched voice sounds fucking awful during most of her lines where she's supposed to be excited.

It especially doesn't help that the localization team gave her the most annoying fucking lines, like exqueeseme, go queen go, and bonafide monafide

And this is coming from a guy who loves the dub, she's easily one of the worst of the cast

Fuck off anti-Makotofag
It's probably because he really isn't as much of a blank self insert as you thought

I want to watch Goro and Makotos budding romance develop!

How do I defeat coffin born god? This thing is making me lose my shit.

If it helps explain anything

Her VA performed as if Futaba had autism.

Toaster and Liz are going on an adventure that will last thousands of years according to P4U to save Door-kun

The twins are not for either of those things.

>you will never get Makoto and make babies with her

It's okay, they'll resurrect him in Crimson and flesh him out

Hit it until it dies.

At least try to look for new pics for your meme pairing, don't spam the same set of pictures during every single fucking thread.

Lavenza is for marriage

They're for drawing lewd pictures of. And thats it!

>ever touching the dub

What's one thing you don't like about your bestgirl? It doesn't have to be about her herself, it can be how her game handled her.
Makoto's nickname being "Queen" is the worst. Everytime I hear a character say it I think of that shitty Goofy meme. It especially stings because you're presented with "Witch", the abjectly superior nickname, when the gang is coming up with a name.

Meh, I enjoyed futaba's lines in the dub.
Couldn't stand Haru's though, maxed her link as fast as possible and then just avoided her like the plague

Well she certainly did her job then

Maybe I'm autistic as well, but every time I got emotional at all during her slink/sojiro slink it was always shattered by her annoying voice

so people are gonna be on mars and shit

but the dub is good

>Morgana still wants to be human
>A bunch of people are still after the Phantom Thieves even after they save everyone from getting erased
>sequel/spinoffs pretty much confirmed

Still, where do the Phantom Thieves even go from here? Although, Morgana's quest to be a real boy feels like it will into meeting Teddie or Aigis

Good memes.

She's not real

what would you guys want as the personas in P6? I was thinking epic poem heroes, but there's not really any female ones. The other idea I had was philosophers.

P5 Dancing All Night, of course

They'll meet the Shadow Ops and take down Public Safety

Every single female philosopher is shit

Makoto's nickname should be ___slut

Her confidant was kinda dull and wasted a few ranks that should've been combined.

How hard would you bully FemMishima