FAQ: pastebin.com/YLYWL75e
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/vRytNg3E

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html

>Upcoming Events
Veeky Forums League 8 - Starting June 9th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.alicesoft.com/archives/3510494.html
codecademy.com/learn/python
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking forward to Beezeleye

Is she the horny one

Yes

The bottom two need to follow the fashion of the top two.

Bezeleye is the designated holy gal monster Rance will mate with right?

Only one that isn't a loli and at one stage meant to be the heroine of Rance V.

He'll probably fuck all of them except Serachrolas.

Does anyone have a link for the 2.082 patch for RQM? The mediafire link in the pastebin is dead.

blog.alicesoft.com/archives/3510494.html

You need a Japanese IP though

Would you?

You wouldn't?

I would all four.

we /dead/ now

how the fuck do i beat last boss in TOWER?

The old man is your party is probably holding you all back.

How did you make it through? Were you burning through keys and healing items, or just tanking it?
Was that your exploration team as well?

mostly keys and no. I dropped rick and lia in favour of some single target damage dealers to not wreck grey cats, nnedles to say it didnt work

Maybe attempt it after you got at least a few of the skills to 6 stars by getting their drops on the tower then exiting.

Why are you using Sill?

She's a waste when Sel is there

What are the chance of Galzoo getting translated?

Possible, but mostly unlikely.

defeat the catto sentai.

You really like that gif huh? I got through season 1 of strike witches despite not really liking it. Tried watching season 2 and dropped it on the second episode. I enjoyed the fan service though.

Has anyone won DH Rance with Red?

Not too low since GuyZoo is in MG,although it is hilarious that his first product as a translator is some budget NTR nukige and not GalZoo.

Then he went on to do Kuroinu. Still too good for him.

Shitty divided Kuroinu as well.

Would you be friends with Rocky?

No. I'd throw him off a cliff.

Only fags wouldn't.

fuck it I feel I should at least try Daiteikoku for myself.

If you played Daibanchou, it's a disappointing step-down.

Retia is apparently pretty good, until she meets Tougou anyway.

Is there really no other way to revive characters in 03 other than Exclusive Nurse, which is a fucking rare-ass item?

Yeah.

tsugomomo is pretty fucking lewd actually

Rommel is best boy.

I played it with the partial english patch and completely understood why everyone hates it.

Maria had to translate a couple of nukige too, but they weren't as extreme as Kuroinu or Aru's first project (BBH). It's a hazing of sorts for new translators.

GuyZoo will forever translate shitty nukige and NTR.

He is in the secret edgy cuck club.

BBH can't be compared with the typical short and simple nukige MG releases like "Please Bang my Wife" or "Sandwiched by my wife and her sister". It's nukige but it's much bigger in scale and takes itself a little more seriously.

I'm honestly looking forward to Ixseal.

It's still putting up an incredibly tough fight fml

This thing is harder than Hanny King, right?

Me too although mostly for Kirika from the looks of it so far.

Your party composition is so sub optimal.

what other music other than Alicesoft do you guys like the sounds like it would be in an Alicesoft game?

Then do so, and appreciate the wasted potential.

Retia needs a Hitler cosplay.

Yes, because all enemies on the TOWER have 9 times the hp and 3 times the attack than what the base value should be. Otherwise it would be weaker than Noce.

>Julia
Yeah, I had been suffering a beating up until that point. Literally lost Sell the turn I took the screenshot. I had Maria up until a few turns before the physical defense buff.
I'm debating whether or not to do the idea of not killing the back gray cats, or just to go balls to the wall and kill anybody that can give a buff
Or I can just do Tower until every character has a fucking 6 star skill

props to Bernard for being a fucking tank though

I was wondering why you weren't using Shizuka, Feliss etc.

You need damage output.

Will Yukihime appear again?

No.

>implying there won't be a montage of every girl Rance has had sex with as his life flashes before his eyes as he faces Ludo

It will be a list of those who got away

The Mysterious Ninja
Suama
I-COM
Pepe the photographer
Those office ladies in custom
The twin sisters in custom
Sayori
Elizabeth
Uspira
Aurora
Ranmaru
Omachi

That scene would be half the length of the game.

>implying he won't fuck I-Com and Aurora in X.

Rance will die in the first mission.

Dark Rance will become protagonist.

You mean Reset, right?

Reset is pure.

Miki, Hunty.

Pamela
Hornet

don't discount women he hasn't met yet, yet

I'm trying to recruit Mouri Motanari in Sengoku Rance but the game isn't giving me the purple event to ask Sakamoto Ryouma about Daidaara in the Road to Hades.

I have searched for and found the dungeon in Izumo, have Sakamoto Ryouma recruited and I am in the Ran route, if that means anything.

Any idea why this would be the case?

Have you tried advancing a turn and seeing if it pops up?

Yes, still nothing.

I don't need to have recruited one of his daughters do I?

Did you beat him in the challenge?

No, I haven't been offered it yet.

>Rance's daughter
>pure

I think you may have to have done that first.

I'll try it out, thanks.

That's fucking weird. Are you at war with the Mouri House? I imagine that might be a condition, although you've already covered all of the conditions that I know of.

Turns out I needed to have defeated him in the challenge.

Someone should probably update the wiki and add that it.

Can I post? I'm getting a "connection error" whenever I try to reply about Mouri.

For fuck sake.

Anyone who knows anything about SR's code or cares about this Mouri thing, see here.

pastebin.com/fTgDRwY8

Checking the wiki and think it is meant to be there its just presented in a way that I guess someone could make a mistake.

I'm off. Stay alive.

How so?

It follows on sequentially after the stuff about the challenge.

>be 4000+ years old
>have your only long-term friend of over 700 years die
>your only long-term acquaintances are fiends
sucks to be a hot-ass dragon kalar

Has it even been stated that she personally knows any of the demons? (aside from the ones that allied with Patton)

She likely is acquainted with Kesselring/Camilla at the least
But no, I don't think it's ever been officially stated, but she didn't live 4k+ years in a vacuum away from fiendom

For some reason getting rid of skills and levels for demons and kalars pisses me off greatly. And that it was done so fucking late in the series makes it worse.

I still don't understand why they did that

There is also KD, who may be her father or grandfather.

Kalars still have them though. Just not Hunty because she's a Dragon Kalar.

The speculation is that Demon King blood changes them so that they no longer have Level Caps and the like.

The other speculation is that Demon still do have them, but Alicesoft aren't showing shit until X anymore.

Kesselring maybe, but it's entirely possible that not with Kamilla. Dragon Kalars and Dragons are separated species just like humans and human kalars are. It's not like any random Kalar is acquainted with a human queen like Lia.

Unless they heavily changed every demon, which I doubt, there's no reason to hide their stats before X. It's a retcon to the lore.

Just like some beings like devils didn't had it since quite far back, it was probably just TADA deciding to make actual rules about what should have and what shouldn't, to be more consistent.

Which seems to be the current protagonist race and it's sub-species, plus a few special constructs and mysterious creatures like Pluepet.

>The other speculation is that Demon still do have them, but Alicesoft aren't showing shit until X anymore.

That doesn't make sense, they didn't had the stats for demons anywhere on RWN before X, so no need to make that change to hide it.

Now, those beings not being part of Planner's level and skill system likely doesn't mean anything is different about them. As in, they should still have a limit to how strong they can get and on what skills they can learn and how good they can get at it.

I think user meant that if Hanty isn't a dragon kalar created directly by the gods, and if her father isn't a dragon created directly by the gods, then Kamilla would be her grandmother.

Since devils are out of the great Ludo's game, it makes sense that they don't have levels
I don't see why the protagonist could have levels while the antagonist couldn't now

Like how monsters in most rpg don't have them. The DK and demons are basically the leaders of the monsters. You could see "protagonist race" as the players, while demons and the like would be NPCs.

In any case from TADA's own words:
ハンティはレベルや技能も消しました、前に出したフェリスもそうですが、天使、悪魔、魔人や
規格外のは今後表記無しで

He is saying that the "non-standard" beings won't have level and skills.

Maybe a bit off topic, but how does one learn how to program? The SR mod got me interested, I'd like to make my own games like Alicesoft does.

Monsters are as "standard" as humans are.

really?

I'd recommend starting with Python. Personally, I learned all the fundamentals in classrooms and whatnot, but codecademy.com/learn/python is a relatively gentle start into programming.
Alicesoft uses a C++ styled language, but if you start with C++/Java/OOP as your first language, you'll learn said language wrong.

I see we have a monster sympathizer here. You must realize they only exist to become Rance's XP.

>become Rance's XP
I think you spelled "breed with other monsters" wrong

>Like how monsters in most rpg don't have them
Well, you do have a point
It's still sad that we can't compare protagonist/antagonist and antagonist/antagonist, since expect levels and skills, we have nothing to compare them

Start with C, then C++ or Python
Don't do OOP language as your first language like said