Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RDNY/status/862129747265937408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very shit pic 2bh f@m

Ego thread

id fuck melt desu

I want to hug Gawain and hide under his cape!

Great start to the thread. Kill yourselves. Don't bother replying, I'm not going to see it since I'm exiting out the tab after this. Get fucked.

>36/100 missions
I really hope that "Clear the event before 10 May" is just a meme.

Of course it is. Is this your first event?

>those shitty proportions in the OP

Post the best butts.

Shirou Servant when?

What servants are made for BREEDING?

How starved for fanart do you need to be to save that garbage?

>not the greatest and strongest knight of all times
Manlet knight is only as good as the greatest for 6 hours a day.

Fucking disgusting.

Anybody have more of this?

What CEs should I put on which classes for the support list? I've got 2 Gils, a Rani, and LBed Hakuno and Swimsuit.

This is the best one I have seen in the last few days.

If a character has only nine pages on pixiv, any fanart is good fanart.
Just ask the Taiga fags.

Two hours until Kiarafags either won everything this event or are left waiting for an undetermined amount of time

Tiddies.

/Jannu/ thread.

I don't care about Gawain's powerlevel though. I just want to hug him.

If this artist's faces weren't so fucking weird I'd have a higher opinion of Extra's characters.

>Meltlilith: I saved you on a whim, but I see that you don’t have a Servant. What perfect timing. Truly. I’ve also been looking for a “Master” (doll) convenient for my purposes. I’ll save you from that woman. In exchange, form a contract with me. Or rather, that’s your only choice. After all, you’ll die here if you don’t. —Hurry up, there’s no time. I’ll only say it once, so listen carefully. I’m the Alter Ego of Pleasure, Meltlilith. On a whim, I’ll become your sword. So— How about you nod like a slave and acknowledge yourself as my Master?

Truely a Prima Donna

>Roger. By the way, that’s quite an amazing outfit you have there.

>Meltlilith: It’s nothing unusual. It’s easy to move in, it doesn’t have any unnecessary cloth and, most importantly, it shows off my perfect form—It’s chaste and ladylike outfit suitable for the highest spec Alter Ego. In fact, I deserve to be complemented on it even more! No, you should complement me on it, so complement me! I believe I have the right to dream of that much as compensation, at least!

>It’s chaste and ladylike
sure, Melt, sure.

Who's the bigger MVP over at DW? Sprite-kun or Soundtrack-kun?

>my perfect form
This was a joke right?

good night /fgog/

I hope Kiara is out when I wake up

Fuck off bullies.

This post made me realize they would make a great duo, if Lancelot took Gawain with him on a jet they could make the sun time last forever.

Source?

Hey guys

Why did Kiritsugu wanted Saber to destroy the Grail?

looking for an upvote fuckboi? then fuck off back to where you can get them

Grail is a bully and wanted to poor icky mud all over the Earth

twitter.com/RDNY/status/862129747265937408

Gareth-chan when?

>Why
He's a faggot.

He got triggered so hard he literally just couldn't.

When do I fight BB again? I got the grail a while ago.

Gawain without sun
>Achieved an impossible feat where EX strength was necessary in order to save an innocent girl
>Beat Karna
>Protected several masters successfully

Sun only makes Gawain invincible, but it isn't something he relies on ever. Meanwhile Lancelot entirely relies on his namesake, and only relies on "spoken feats" as characters fellate him, rather than actions.

>doesn't even have a design yet
Not in a very long time.

why does Shirou use such a limited selection when he can trace so many different things?

could he project a chair to sit in? could he project an entire car?

>Finds out its true dark nature
>Then it shoves his dead wife in his face to seduce him

I'd be pretty fucking triggered too.

>chink server

A chair, yes.
Car, no

You'll see that EMIYA progressively just traces more and more stuff that he "shouldn't" be able to under the whole "better when it's a sword" rule. Each new addition to story for him just adds more stuff he traces.

He's shit at projecting things that aren't swords.

>mfw gilfags are missing out on delicious kekacock
>they will never know the joys of sucking cock while you study your liberal arts
WEW
E
W

What makes you think you're gonna fight her again?

>could he project a chair to sit in?
Yes
>could he project an entire car?
No, but he could project each individual piece separately then use transformation to mash them together.
>why does Shirou use such a limited selection
He goes through quite a few different NPs throughout the VN.

Skill is fundamentally limited, its not as great as it sounds.

>Q: What is the limit of replication in UBW? The highest level of NP (sword types) is probably Ea, but while it might be impossible for Shirou, could Archer make it? Also, under the meaning of weapons, to what extent can he make modern weapons? Must it be only blade types or can he make guns and mobile weapons?

>A: Divine constructs like Ea and Excalibur are non-replicable. There might be some degraded NPs with similar performance in stock though. Also, since sword is becoming his origin, the weapons that he has stored are fundamentally limited to close combat.

If its not a sword, then no

I thought I saw people posting about it here.

Nope. You only fight her two times, one near the beginning and another one near the end. You got the grail so you finished the story already.

Couldn't be any farther off.

He effectively just has a bonus to sword projecting. He can trace mundane objects, lances, axes, shields, etc. perfectly well. Swords are just easier.

You're a cuck Melvin.

Gawain without sun
>achieved the feat of being beaten by Lancelot in a single hit
>destroyed by Tiberius
>almost killed by Vortigern in a single hit and had to be saved by Saber

>Divine constructs are non-replicable
Gil should just have used DC's to kill Shirou then. Hell, there probably were a bunch of them fired at him during the fight. Every single time Nasu says anything FSN just gets bigger and bigger plotholes.

Swords are the only things that matter

Uhh, what does comparing Gawain's feats with the Servant Gawain's feats accomplish?

>gilcucks aren't proud to be cucks
>gilcucks didn't vote for Trump like a cuck who thinks anything but electoral college matters
>gilcucks don't suck cock
JUST
U
S
T

What do you think of this cup?

>mfw you know Tristan is the shittiest Knight of the Round Table
>only Gilgamesh and Herakles are worse Servants than Tristan
WEW
E
W

Spats are great.

javascript:quote('176362304');
Wait this is the same Melvin that goes on /pol/ and is Mikufag on /ic/? The Malaysian shitposter supreme? Jesus he comes here too?

I'm having a hard time processing how stupid you are. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a secondary.
>If its not a sword, then no
First, you've already seen him project Rho Aias. Is that a sword? No. No it's not.
>the weapons that he has stored are fundamentally limited to close combat
Does that quote say "limited to swords"? No, no it doesn't.

Stop spewing false information when we've known the correct information for years.

Didn't he make fishing gear in HA?

Very cute, but still not as cute as my wife (cup) (true)

That filename is all wrong.

>mfw voted Hillary
>tfw wanted to be culturally enriched
>tfw I would let Melvin fuck my wife if he was a spic for DIVERSITY
I mean if Gilgamesh was my King he would fuck my wife anyways.

I-It will happen r-right?

What? Who? Explain further.

Wait, you voted? Honestly? Damn. I didn't think we had actual cucks here.

>n-not valid cuz life
Even worse because in life he was at peak and he still lost like a bitch.

I'd give up like 5 of my current 5*s for Melt.

>he didn't vote for Tomaru
Shameful. Between the daughter hater & shitlery, you choose to oppose family love. You oppose alpha males. Go back to /r9k/

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>gilfags admit everything
>implying being an UNRIVALLED cuck isn't better
>implying voting for beta males isn't better
>he doesn't even suck UNRIVALLED cock
KEK
E
K

I am confused, why are they looking at me like that?

I think you missed the entire reason UBW > GoB. If Gil stops defending to switch to a fancier weapon for even an instant he gets his arm cut off. Shirou is faster to the draw. If Gilgamesh doesn't devote absolutely everything to canceling out his attacks, he dies.

Yes, divine shit would help him win. But it's irrelevant because he would never have the chance to use it. And if he ever tries, again, he'll get his arm cut off. The anime makes it look like he lost because his hand hesitated to grab Ea, but in the VN he goes right for it once he takes Shirou seriously.

And, once again, he gets his arm cut the fuck off. Any match is decided the moment UBW is deployed.

>Meanwhile Lancelot entirely relies on his namesake
Lancelot defeated 4 Servants at the same time, beat Miyuverse Shirou in 1 hit, beat Gilgamesh with a pair of chopsticks in his Interlude, dealt with an army of Royal Guards and killed Agravain with attacks that were not meant to kill him, and was about to beat Saber in 11 seconds despite having nerfed stats from a shit Master.

They want your D.

Rejoice /fgog/. Tomaru shall rid your general of the omega males. Soon love & family will fill this thread.

Yeah, Archer made two top tier fishing rods to dual wield

>We'll never hear Rider in a h-scene even though her voice actress has done multiple eroges before

>Ah, that's the legendary Jackhammer Rin told me so much about?
>Stop laughing Rider, he's standing right there.

Get the dickless wonder out of here.

>implying that I'm male
kek

in
Someone mentioned Melvin. I think he is known on both /pol/ and /ic/ as mikufag. guy who draws miku but also christ chan and other shit.

Lancelot couldn't even produce a daughter to fuck. His penis didn't even impregnate both his king & his queen. How can such an omega do anything? Try Tomaru.
user, we speak of Tomaru, not you. We speak of masculinity.

>tfw threw up today a lot for seemingly no reason
Am I gonna make it?

Funny
Her role in White Album 2 is one of my favorite character in eroge

>jetfags are back

>christ chan
Chris chan or some sort of female Jesus?

What exactly is this cup trying to convey?