JAPANESE CUCKERY, OR HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

>Be American
>Literally can go to any Car graveyard and pick up a beautiful 70's muscle car body for less than 1k
>You could restore it to mint condition for less than 5k, probably
>You would have a badass car for drifting and toogaying it

>INSTEAD HE SPENTS 10K ON JAPANESE CARS
Can someone explain this cuckery to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaCGz-2j1Oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no 30+ year old cars in junk yards here in the Midwest.

If there were, would you do it? I want to visit American just to import one, probably a Camaro SS or a Mustang

youtube.com/watch?v=iaCGz-2j1Oo

>you could restore it to mint condition for less than 5k
OP is someone who has never bought any car parts let alone worked on a car

Okay, mint condition maybe was a bit too much. But you could get it to toogaying condition for less than 10k, probably.

You don't know what you're talking about, delete this thread idiot

>probably
please off yourself

Absolutely Jelly.

No, explains how much it would cost and get out.

i know
yeah the car is pretty disgusting and needs work but a 69 mach 1 with a mostly straight body is an awesome find

>Literally can go to any Car graveyard and pick up a beautiful 70's muscle car body for less than 1k
Except that even junkyards now know what they got.

Where I live in Michigan, there is a guy who poaches all of the old abandoned cars, slaps a shitty paint job on them and sells them for 10x what they are worth. Its fucking shitty.
Marshall motors is the name.

>NO RUST

So fucking jelly of you Americans, I don't now 20 year olds like me in the US are so into JDM when such beautiful machines are available for car projects.
No way you'll see one of those in here.

>beautiful 70's muscle car body
There's a fucking oxymoron if I've ever seen one

>Boomers delusions: the thread

>drifting

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

>NO RUST
>it's literally all rust

>He finds 2000's soft and round cars sexy

True dat!! My fellow liberals!!

>touge
>muscle car
No idiot muscle cars can't turn

Plus, if you go to a junkyard all you're going to find are completely fucked salvage title cars and even if you do find something slightly desirable you won't be able to buy the body. I don't understand where the cheap classic car meme came from, they're literally all ridiculously expensive.

He never said anything about liking 2000s cars. They are ugly as hell just like 70's cars.

>>Literally can go to any Car graveyard and pick up a beautiful 70's muscle car body for less than 1k
Are you a time traveler from the 1990s? Boomers snapped up all the cheap old muscle cars for restoration long ago. Most junk yards are filled with 90s shitboxes these days, so if you want to restore an old Ford Taurus then have at it.

Hey man, that's great for me. When I go to the USA next year, I'll import a Ford Maverick for my car project. I have no idea how you can't find pic related beautiful.

Op. You are stupid and obviously have never been in a junkyard. There are no good cars left. If they were good they would not be in the junk yard. If you do manage to find one then you have to get it out which will be a rough task because if it was easy it would have been pulled out awhile ago. Then you have to talk to the grumpy codger that kept it hidden from the general public in his junkyard for years into letting you have it for a nice price. Then you get to the restoration budget. You ever seen the engine bay of a junkyard car? Provided its not hacked to bits from part pullers its still gonna have a family of rats and a possum living in there and they will have chewed through all the wires along time ago. The engine will be stuck from not having been turned over in years. All the fluid in the differential cases will have picked up water and will be nasty. Maybe you get some usable drive train or engine parts out of it if you are lucky. The point is even getting the car drivable is expensive and usually not worth it. Hence why it was still in the junkyard if you find one. Alot of american car enthusiasts turned to inport tuning because the good affordable cars (late 80s to early 00s) are usually imports since american cars from that era are either economy crap or already near the limits of the platform.

The mavericks are notorious for rust. They are hard to find because most are rust buckets.

I'll find one. I am busting my ass working to save money. Once I have enough to travel to the US and import, I'll do it.

Not settling for anything else than a 70's classic for my toogay & skid kid project.

You have no idea what you're taking about. Old muscle cars don't exist in graveyards anymore, dude. The ones you do find are from private owners or in private hoarde yards that charge a shitload for them. Your first $5k is spent just for a shitty chassis.

Alright, now you have something to work with. But its a bit rusty, it's interior is fucked, some glass is bad, the suspension is all original, and all the trim needs replaced. Also, the motor has a skillion miles on it so that needs a rebuild, too.

Restoring the exterior will easily be another $5k alone. The engine rebuild will be another $3k. The interior could probably be done for just shy of $2k if get good deals on upholstery and buy stuff together. Suspension bits will probably be another $1k-2k.

And there's so much more that could be wrong. This is just basic shit for 40 y/o cars. Most projects are easily gonna be $20k once it's done and finished. People like Jap shit because theyre not from the caveman boomer era of fucked up availability and pricing.

>I'll import a Ford Maverick for my car project.
The thin curved metal bumpers on maverics are visible and almost like chrome trim. Any gentle impact on them drives them into the car body. You now have a rustbucket unless you re-bend the bumper and repair the damaged body.

Many do not. That's because as soon as you fix it, another love tap happens. The OEM bumper needs to be replaced. Otherwise you'll have a rustbucket from all the love taps. The Maverick is a car that cannot take love taps. Thus it is a potential rust bucket for anyone in a love tap environment.

>Michigan
>Marshall

How is drifting being for faggot weebs a liberal thing?

Show me a pos junkyard 40 year old shit box that can be restored to perfect condition for 5k

Holy fuck Americans are stupid

That guy has a scary resemblance to a friend I have who moved to Seattle and became a total libtard bernbot

Liberals hate any behavior that could be seeing as risky, or dangerous willingly being done by the pleasure of it. They hate any shown of masculinity, competition and hard work.

It's autism, not a joke. If you pay attention, you'll see there's a lot of super skinny autistic men with a really bad posture and peculiar way of walking. Most autists tend to be liberals too, since thy have a great imagination where they tend to live, instead of real life.

(Which is why every time Liberals talk about Trump, they feel the need to make retarded pop culture references, like comparing Trump to Voldemort).