/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit (embed)
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I am going to adopt the Velvet Room girls and raise them to be happy and carefree.

/pg/ should be purged.

Ryuji wants hugs

>you will never have two ageless femdom lolis at your dick

>tfw no kaichou to fall in love with

Joker is cute. She's gonna totally tease that fake detective

None of these girls really did enough for me to consider them waifus. I just romanced Futaba because I love her jp VA.

Anyone else know this abstract kinda feel?

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

DO NOT sexualize my daughters.

I agree.

Purged of the groofags

>its another full thread in 3 hours

reeeee

I want to adopt Lavenza.

>and then I'm gonna FUCK EM

Joker is going to marry a former NEET and become a secret agent with her watching his back from her laptop

I love Haru!

Not even Kawakami?

I want Lavenza to blow me

Good post

You missed an (embed).

Just make sure to keep an eye out for that next time please.

I hate Haru!

i hope you all die

I specifically left one in to bother people with autism.

That's unfortunate. I don't think she's done anything to deserve that, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

I'm playing P4 right now and (spoilers)I'm at the final dungeon (Adachi) but I'm really close to maxing my links with teammates. I'm pretty sure you can't do links with teammates until after you complete a mission because they just say to go to into the TV instead, but in this case I'm assuming the game just ends or something after it. Are there any more opportunities to hang out with them or am I just fucked?

Its not like I don't like her. I think she's pretty cool and she probably had one of the better SLs in terms of romanceable people. I just don't like her enough to post about my love for her every thread

that's not nice

That's even more autistic.

Is that Groo's sword?

Your bait is low tier. Try harder

>asking this in a place infested by waifufags
No one will know that feel here

If it's Golden, you do. If not, the second you beat the dungeon it's game over. Mostly
It's not the final.

No I'm a daywalker. I'm only part autist like Blade.

Dude that's not the final dungeon. You got two more to go.

Which Persona is the human fuck

In vanilla he only has one and no free time left.

I don't think you know what bait is.

I don't own the game, I'm just here for Makoto.

>People still play P4 vanilla.
Why.

Yes. I very much do. Which is why I said theirs is shit.

Fucking hell, not again. Thanks though

>I don't own the game

Get out!

Persona needs Harvest Moon style romance options where you get start living together.

this one

I have been lurking these threads since P5's release and this is by far the dumbest post I've seen.

If you think that even qualifies as bait at all, you aren't using that word correctly.

>>People still play P4 vanilla.
>Why.

They're too cheap to fork over the 40 for a Pstv or something.

The true worst people are those who claim vanilla 4 is better in any way.

does HP consuming physical skills scale with strength stat instead of magic?

You are the worst. you are the worst person.

You know, if they made a FeMC for P5, they wouldn't just make it a genderswap of the same guy, they'd give her a unique design and character like they did for P3P.

Vanilla you can play for free. Golden you can't play for free unless you already have a vita or vita tv with low enough firmware. Pretty simple really.

Yeah that makes sense. Playing Persona would make it hard to like Makoto

Here ya go

lmao what a loser

Please explain the value of P4G in terms of what it adds to the story. Do not mention gameplay.

TOO PURE

>in any way
it doesn't have Marie.

cute, but not pure

>please explain how this game is better, but don't mention the things that were improved
ha, checkmate!

I hope the Phantom Thieves steal the hearts of all people who pirate Japanese games that are actual sold in the West.

And no, its not the same thing, Ann points out all the way back in the first mission that real stealing is wrong.

Unless you're buying digital, Atlus isn't seeing any of that money anyway.

>doesn't even try to defend the additional shitty anime cutscenes, mary sue character, or fucked up pacing

I've posted it before but I can't seem to find it in the archives.

You get to see everyone play in a band together. Oh wait that part was stupid.

It involves a lot of additional interaction because you can use your scooter to go to new places; there are two more Social Links and you get more time to do them.

>Please explain the value of P4G in terms of what it adds to the story. Do not mention gameplay

Different user, but aside from obviously, the gameplay being vastly improved. The addition of the Adachi social link actually fleshed out him and his motivations and personality a ton, there's shitloads of character moments at night time that are fantastic. The tier 3 persona events add great further conclusions to the social link arcs. Margaret is fleshed out as a character because of all her fucking with Marie(but Fuck Marie herself.). Buttload of more conversations for constumes and junk that all also help flesh out Characters.

Just off the top of my head.

Who you can basically ignore the entire time.

Don't be stupid.

I want him to be femdommed

I would love to play Golden but I literally cannot. It would cost me at least $100 to get a PSTV and a copy of the game.

You get extra scenes with the Investigation Team.

And it takes balls to say it here, but I liked Marie.

Let's imagine the confidants' Phantom Thief costume designs and weapon types because why not

>Hifumi

18th century vibe coat
glamourous masquerade mask
rapier and bolt action rifle

>Takemi

White coat
Gas mask
Hammer and crossbow

Alright, now explain how any of that justifies enduring an impostor wearing the skin of my wife Chie.

Buy a used PSTV, check your local Gamestop. They are literally 30-35 bucks.

Then gee, maybe you can, I don't know, buy it digitally.

I found a 47 dollar PSTV and 20 dollar P4G, where are you looking?

>he actually likes Chie's original voice
Fucking hell.

>finally get to take Haru out on dates
>love her even more
How does this girl just keep getting more adorable? This alone made it worth playing through the game again.

Well, Chie in Golden isn't a 50 year old woman pretending to be a high school student.

That's justification enough.

>Marie is hated
>Hifumi is liked
>both have the same VA

Hmm.................

>waste time maxing ryuji
>get 10
>transformed from cool pirate to ass monkey
Don't even want to have him in my party anymore...

Also im in 9 month and still only maxed ruji and death, only lvl5 stat is charisma and most of the SL are at either 7 or 2. I guess i won't be getting any 10 at my first playthrough?

Are you saying people who buy physical copies of P4 are disgusting thieves then?

>VAs equal character
Next you're gonna say all P3fags should like Yosuke

It's almost like the reason people hate Marie is because of things other than her voice or something.

I'm looking in Australia. They basically don't exist here, even second hand.

Am i cucked if i don't have vita or regular version is ok?

Probably.

But I like these designs, too.

Dude are you retarded? His persona is Son Goku.

Also, he's the most OP party member besides groo and Joker.

>Aussies
not even once

Pirate is cooler tho.

It's passable but worse in essentially every way.

You can get a vita TV for like 20-30 bucks most places if you look.

Hana Kana didn't voice Hifumi

Did Hana Kana voice anyone in P5?

there are a lot of gokus and his is not one of the cool ones

I'd pay double retail price for this.
>She asks to come back with you when you go to Ginza
>mfw going on the last playable day
Hello __NG+___, my old friend.

>Neet who is suicidal has palace.
>Guy who murders innocent animals just random mementos target.

What the actual fuck?

His heart was not as distorted.

>the guy who cheats at video games is treated the same as animal abusers and hitmen

I think the only time a japanese VA doubled up on roles (aside from Lavenza) is Aika from P4 Animation and Futaba are voiced by Yuki Aoi

I get the logic but I'm going to say bullshit on that one. Half the dudes in mementos are as or more twisted then their palace counterparts.

His distortion probably isn't all that focused, I imagine that's why a lot of them don't get palaces.
Like the fuckin Yakuza guy or the Hobo Assassin