>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

first for wardens a shit

first is the worst, second is the best

and wardens are not a shit

>post yfw centurion DOES get a classic roman crest for an ornament and it looks perfect but the only one available is in the season pass exclusive outfit

>post yfw that happens but you bought the season pass

>Ugly fucking hats
>"""content"""

Nigger, they're locking people out of playing new characters for a week and you're worried about stupid faggot hats?

Outfuckingplayed.

>Losing to valk as conq

Get good

That is something you can pay for and have immediate acces. I'm currently being locked out of an awesome ornament for valk. Or are the rewards always the same at the end of each season? That way i might be able to get it next season.

If the rewards were the same every season, what would happen if one team won twice in a row? They're different every season my dude.

>LB parries my roachie's zone flicker

theres no fucking way

there is NO fucking way

he has to be scripting or some shit

You watch the animation and pay very close attention. Shift your guard right and do a heavy as SOON as the animation starts, and you get a parry. It's not easy but doing it even once results in the Roach never trying to zone again.

A D

I
N
I
M O R T E M
C
U
S

It isn't THAT impossible. I've done it a few times with Berserker. Now my dream is to maybe even deflect it.

does ai missions work again?

No, they probably won't be fixed until the 16th, if at all.

>Waaaah my cheats are getting counter cheated

There will be a fucking meltdown of rage if the knights or samurai win season 2 and the reward is just the ornaments the Vikings have had for an entire season

>implying anyone will still be playing the game 3 months from now

>getting random stuttering when choosing hero and loading

what the hell

This.

I think it'll be like R6, small player base that does nothing but play this one game for the next two years.

Am i a scrub for getting unreasonably angry at warlords?

warlord, despite nerfs, is still cancer

so no

Nah, it's perfectly justified.

t. Warden main

>Guard change takes priority over fucking dodge

NOT LIKE PLAYING THESE SHIT CHARACTERS WITH SLOW GUARD CHANGE WASN'T HARD ENOUGH FUCK THAT HEADBUTT

You are a scrub for getting unreasonably angry at a game that is in no condition to be taken seriously

Yeah, can't really argue with that.

the thing with warlord is that all his attacks look the same

>tracking in this game

No character should have more than 45 degrees tracking on their bashes.

>gently headbutts u from behind*

It's not just bashes though.

>its a game with russians pull all the cheese out

range ip ban from russians when ?

>Face a Warden
>He charges his shoulder
>Dodge when I think it's coming
>Lmao nope he did a full charge and spun 90 degrees to slam into you for a free top heavy, this is fair

>na-nani?

>dodge too early like a retard
>get punished for timing it wrong
>it's only bullshit because it's Warden

There should be a separate version of steam/uplay/origin and any other popular online gaming platform for Russia desu

They all act like total cunts and will carry out a conversation I'm Russian on all chat even if theyre the only russian speaker in the game. Statistically they're the overwhelming majority of hackers in European servers too

They don't want us and we don't want them. It's mutually beneficial

>Spinning 90 degrees is okay
>Wait until he's near fully charged and get bashed mid dodge anyway

>dodge to early and get punished because Warden did a full charge
>dodge to late and get punished because Warden didn't do a full charge

This is fair.

should've nuked em in the 40's when they didnt have nukes theirselfs

patton was right russians are subhuman scum

so do you main orochi or peacekeeper

I have never once had a pleasant experience with a Russian and I find that kind of insane.
Like, the country is so fucking big you'd think at least one of the fuckers would be nice, but it's like they're all the same exact fucking person. Always the worst on the team, always talking to no one but themselves the entire game, and always knowing just enough English to curse out the rest of their team.

neither i play lawbringer and zerker

Iv had this same experience with every French person iv met in a game

I've met two Russians irl, both co-workers. Both of them were okay people, I kept in touch with them somewhat after they left the job and they were more pleasant then. I've known plenty of other osties and assorted Slavs and they were cool too. So I don't wanna over generalise, but when it comes to the ones that play video games online, they're all thoroughly unpleasant degenerate scumbags and they need to be rounded up and gassed asap

>no one ever stays to Boost the Point because of meme 400 soldier kill orders

Fuck sake

If this game could have dedicated servers, the only good thing about it would be that if I ran one I could permaban anyone that even goes to the battlefield zone unless it's to finish a breaking team off

>elimination
>garbage warden cant even dodge heavy shield bash
>but he can sprint away, outrun me to boosts and ledge me while I fight his friends
>I have max sprint speed
>He says he has none
>this is ok

Coming from a russkie, we have this shitty attitude towards people we don't know well. My english teacher compared russian mentality to a nut, meaning that once you crack that shell, the person will open completely, and burgers to a peach, meaning that they might be cool on the outside, but you won't ever truly know them. Yes, I know it's a food analogy, idgaf.

>Speccing sprint speed

Shitter detected

As far as the Russians/slavs and Americans I've met irl goes this is actually a very good analogy. Even if it is food related.

But the online Russians are like a peach, but instead of a superficial layer of tasty peach flesh around the stone in the middle, it's rotting maggot infested putrescent gloop

So your teacher taught you how to be a sandwich artist?

>Rep 13 Warlord
>"carries" and topscores with 200 more points.
>"wow conqs are such trash only 2 moves"

>and burgers to a peach, meaning that they might be cool on the outside, but you won't ever truly know them.
Your teacher has a bizarrely suspicious attitude towards peaches

What the fuck are you talking about?

>update drivers
>chat still disappears after playing one match
>never comes back til i restart the game
this is getting annoying as fuck.

The whole chat window? I get the bug where the quick chat shortcuts don't appear but they still work. Happens every session after a couple of games. I know from memory what the shortcuts are tho so it's not a big deal

>thinkgen of viking cocks

If For Honor was an anime the protagonist would be the offspring of a Knight + Viking but was raised as a Samurai

They wouldn't play on Russian region only either.

Because Russians hate each other just as much as everyone else.

so Samurai Jack?
Offspring of a samurai who was raised and trained by every other warrior in the world.

Yeah lemme put stats into block damage which is proven to do literally nothing or heal on execute when having it halfway heals you to full anyway

Remember that emotespam is very inconsiderate and hurtful. Don't do it.

Law might not be high tier, but he undoubtedly has all of the best executions in the game. Every single one is a vicious, dominating execution that is satisfying to look at and leaves no room for speculation about whether someone would survive it or not. They're just brilliant

>Getting homerunned with the blunt bit of a multi purpose swiss army poleaxe
Must hurt like a bitch

>Warden and 2 roaches in a gear score mode

I'm surprised he didn't quit sooner desu

Pretty sure it would break your neck/skull/spine/separate your skull from the spine

I'm sure it would hurt a lot if you were able to feel anything afterwards

I especially like the new raider one. The fact he hacks through part of your ribcage means that you'll definitely die.

Just not right away.

You'll either choke on your own blood from inside your lungs, or you'll just bleed out on the battle field.

Combat is fucked.

Every single character should die if you'd pay attention to where most of the weapons land; through left shoulder to the ribcage.

That fucking tears apart your heart or at least, the main artery. Yet you still live.

You have no idea how much that irks me.

>Fight shug in brawl.
>He homerun hits me towards a ledge.
>I get up and he does his charge.
>Dodge and throw him off.
>He immediately rage quits.

Jesus christ how much of a faggot can you be. I mean he obviously tried to ram me off the edge.

Shugoki scum

Rule of cool man, For Honor isn't going for realism so I think it's fine if you take it for what it is

>Doesn't want to fight in the huge ass area with no ledges
>Keeps pressing on on the bridge.

Had he not wanted to be ledged, he wouldn't fight on the bridge

Yes I know, I am fully aware of how autistic it is of me to actually be upset about it.

I STILL AM UPSET OVER IT JUST MOVE THE ANIMATION TO THE OTHER SHOULDER AND IT'D BE FINE FOR ME.

>Not maxing out sprint speed to catch shitters who desperately run away from fights
Assassins are going to be so fucking annoying to fight in 4v4 modes when sprint speed is removed as a stat

It's not that hard if you look for the animation and not the indicator. Top light parry window feels smaller desu, but maybe that's just because of the fuck huge zone animation.

Just don't go onto bridges bro

What I've learned from this game is that unless you're the bigger man, you're the problem. They can do anything they want, but as soon as you do something it's a big fucking deal and all bets are off.

My Valk is finally brunette. The real man's choice.

As someone who's done this 5+ times, it's amazing how easy that is, even if they block it, it's almost a guaranteed knock off with warden's zone

More like the pleb's choice lmao

>He said and posted an underage anime girl he probably faps to when he is alone at night
Hahah wtfff

So i've mastered kensei unblockble -> feint in to side heavy. Fun mind games with top, left or right. Good times.
Now i'm starting to play players who can parry/block the side heavy. What is the next best step? A hard feint, but then what? Always a gb?

>Not continuing Erik the Red's glorious lineage
laughingsamuraiwhores

Never said anything about the Bridge. Just that you're shug.

>this amount of projection

Guess which group of clan fags have now taken to doing unlock exploits with nobushi and raider?

daily reminder to report idol in particular for it. Peacekeeper is legitimately bad at the game and lone wolf is the same, but since he's shugo he sticks to the others like a submissive faggot, waiting to hug.

Is it too late to dodge?

Unblockable into side heavy into gb works very well for me. Also with my rep12 I only just learned yesterday that you don't have to press the feint button to cancel the unblockable, it stops if you just dash in any direction, just like berserker.

ausfag? I see them around too

If you shitters stopped being so obviously predictable about it maybe it'll stop being parried. Doesn't matter anyway since it's a heavy parry and most charcter don't deal too much damage off it. unless you're warlord and there's a ledge within 300 feet.

>Not redhead

Speaking of redheads. Can femraider be a redhead?

>That lazy attempt to escape the FBI

Don't think so. mRaider can't, for some reason. Warlord and Zerk can both have reddish hair.

Thanks man. I'm starting to learn them as long chains and i usually have already decided what i'm going into when i'm doing the unblockable. If I git really gud, you think it's possible to react during the chain on what me opponent does?

>only 28% of ps4 players have completed the story on normal
the fuck

I'm attempting to go through on realism, but the lack of checkpoints makes it really not fun.

>playing Elim as Berserker
>Facing enemy Roach
>First he's all shit talking saying shit like "Yall suck with my Orochi"
>Everytime I was up against him I murdered him
>Towards the end he complained about Berserker having Hyper-armor and how he's OP

Does anyone really believe Berserker is OP here?

I can't say anyone's OP cause I think I might just be bad at the game.