MY FUCKING SIDES

MY FUCKING SIDES

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAGGAAAHAHAGAGHAHAGAGA

(You)

where the fuck is the tach, and the odometer

If i fart while on the seat will i leave stains eventually?

"You talkin shit? I'mma start myself up and drive through your house while you sleep at night." Tesla

Top left corner of the display
>tach
For what, the engine it doesn't have?

>tach
>electric car

Oh cool is this the new civ.. oh

Man that looks fucking barren as shit. Teslas have no fuckin' soul.

It would be extremely stainful

they're like microwaves

Except microwave are useful

Except microwaves don't cost 35k

>faggot tablet instead of a proper MFD
Why?
Why would you do this?

You would've thought they could've at least angled that display towards the driver. Or put it on a swivel.

The most embarrassing thing is that this car is RWD unlike Veeky Forums's FWD shit boxes

When I first saw this I thought it was some photoshop caricature of what the dash of future cars will look like.

If this is the future, I'll happily stick with the past until it falls apart.

lmao @ all the autists losing their shit ITT

FWD drivers should be limited to discussing diesel trucks, snow tires and japcrap

Elon is trying to kill cars by making them tasteless. We can't let that happen.

icefags btfo

>t. blind Tesla fanboy

Everyone's laughing, I hope you are too or I feel genuinely sorry for you

fucking kek

No, the collapsible anal plug integrated into the seat plugs itself into your ass when you start the engine (whatever that means for EVs).

They call it the faggot drain plug, you screw it in with your anus to disable the safety lock

Fucking kek

A FUCKING TOUCHSCREEN

I bet the monitor hurts your eyes at night

>people paid for this years in advance

>$40K for a tablet with wheels

This is why everyone will pay $5000 for the interior upgrade package. No car will actaully sell at the $35K price. They'll all be in the $49K and up range because:

a. 5K interior upgrade
b. 5K driving automation (stay in lane, autocruise, etc)
c. 3K driving automation upgrades
d. Improved battery range upgrade
e. Other upgrades or annual subscription fees

>literally just how a kid draws a car interior with a laptop JB-welded to the center
jesus fucking christ this is like the fucking dale car scam-tier

Is Elon Musk the ultimate jew?

Yea well, at least their screen doesnt look like a $30 android tablet is glued to the dash, thats more ipad pro and duct tape.

Where the fuck is the aux cord plugin for my damn eurobeat seeing as how I can't listen to the sweet sound of the exhaust

>And then user showed up for on date in a Tesla model 3!

>not liking Fast Wheel Drive

Your main complain is that you cant see a 3.5mm hole?
>Implying women know anything about cars

I saw one of these at work the other day, I actually did a double take because I thought someone had just stuck a tablet to their dash.

Absolutely disgusting.

Where's the cigarette lighter?

Where's the AUX cord?

Where's the USB plugs?

Its even worse in real life, it wobbles around constantly when driving, its not touchscreen and this is on most mercedes cars including a $200k G wagon.

In the glovebox, centre console, or hidden away like every modern car.

because electric motors don't spin? lol you dumb

They know that your nerd-minivan without door handles isn't cool.

That kid is creepy

Why do you need to know how fast the electric motor is spinning? There's no gears. That is as useful as knowing how many times the wheels spin in a given amount of time

Why do you need to know how fast the engine of an automatic car is spinning?

I wanna know, okay? Why do a lot of cars have temp gauges? It could just be replaced with a warning if the engine gets too hot or something...

Fucking this. Thanks homie.

I'm a simple man. I like knowing whats going on in my car. If I could have a gauge for my headlight bulb life I would get it.

>It's not touch screen
Is that a joke

all you have to do is some basic math to figure out the circumference of the wheel, how many revolutions it goes per minute, and that will give you your answer to how fast the motor is spinning.

because it doesn't have any gears

if you could see all that was going on in your tesla you'd need at least 10 screens. seven for each camera, then three for the gobs of data that they produce. If you opt in, your tesla sends about 4 gigs of data to tesla each month

>at least 10 screens. seven for each camera, then three for the gobs of data that they produce
this would be optimal if it wasnt screens but small analog gauges minus the camera ones

most of the available data wouldn't be very interesting.

Here is your car dash, you simple man

Looks like a cheap disney land ride fake pedals and fake wheel

/comfy/

This always bamboozles me...My standard 94 S10 has no tach, but my buddys auto 1500 has a tach, for what purpose??

With all the shit im wiring and mounting to my truck the cab kinda looks like this

>it has more than one pedal

might as well through it in the trash

>futuristic electric car
>all digital
>literally space age styled vehicle
>give it a barren interior
>and a fucking tablet to do everything

Jesus fuck, they missed a huge opportunity to make a car a lot like how the 80's portrayed them. Can you at least still get earlier Model S-es, the ones that actually look like cars somewhat?

I fuckin love flashy/blinkey/twirley shit like this...gets me hard as diamonds...

the S will always have two screens. gotta differentiate the products somehow. However, I'd put money on them rotating the S/X middle screen 90° and using the same screen as the 3 for the upcoming refresh. One common complaint is that the horizontal S/X screen isn't optimal; you have to shift your body to reach the edges. The 3 screen doesn't have that problem

Why can't they just have two screens; one for the dashboard and one for the infotainment? I'm not a fan of having fan/AC controls and hazard lights behind a touch screen with no tactile feedback.

>the positive CLICK and CLUNK all those controls make, not just a soft detent
hrrnnnggg

hazard light button is between the reading lights on the roof. Required by law to be an actual button.

my dad was once on the very first commercial flight of a new 747. Wrappings had just been taken off the seats. he asked the pilots afterwards what it was like; they said they the controls were all 'tight' and that the switches were especially switchy and klick-clacky. Must have been great

You don't. Why don't car manufacturers just put a nice analogue clock there instead?

hello 1940s chrysler

back before computers kept track of all that info it was a great way to manage fuel consumption.

>annual subscription fee just to drive the car
user you are describing a world i dont wish to live in
And i wouldnt even put it past them to do this

Not even Felix Unger could take care of that snow white interior. I know Tesla Corp selected that color deliberately to force visual recognition of the dash, console, and seats as a canvas for options. But it shows how fugly the $35K car is without buying any of the options.

But selecting white as a color representing a canvas upon which artistry will be worked is too metaphorical for most people. Sure, elitist Tesla owners recognize metaphor. But the Model 3 is meant for non elite people. So perhaps Tesla should have held back on the metaphor.

After opening the hood with no key needed, cutting that tagged loop disables the battery pack from sending a lot of current to the rest of the car.

Does it come in manual?

>the stupid fucking screen tells you the fucking door is open. The door that is literally right next to you.

so this is the most powerful tech in the world.

so how much does this thing weigh

normal weight

My sodas

Still fat as all god damn hell but not as bad as I was expecting.

looks like a screenshot of a game with really jagged edges

shitty camera will do that. here's a tesla photo of it. no official images of the white interior yet

>no official images of the white interior yet

imagine being this ashamed of your own product

well considering the white interior isn't going to be available until mid next year I'd guess that it isn't ready yet or they're just not bothering publishing photos of stuff that isn't purchasable. Like, they haven't published photos of the standard interior either, as initially the 5k upgrade interior is the only one available

>yfw half of those are redundancy switches for backup systems that the pilot will never get to use unless the plane suffers catastrophic failure in which case everyone will probably die horribly anyways

everything has its SCE to AUX moment, user

I just want my 18,000 rpm redline, okay.

Kek, I made the first thread about this.

Because lots of cars have a manual shift mode? You need a tach when using paddles.

They know as much as the average Veeky Forums poster.

completely irrelevant if its your normal auto that will shift "to save itself" regardless of your paddle input.

That only happens at redline. You shift anywhere in between. By your definition manuals don't need one either because the rev limiter will kick in "to save itself".

AHAAHA

It looks like a mockup from The Onion...

>LUK AT DIS BIG FUCKIN SCREEN ITS LIKE A COMPUTAH

>annual subscription fees
fuck i didn't even think about this...

fuck.

Microwaves have more buttons

someone edit musks face like this

You don't need a tach anyway
It's usefull to troubleshoot stuff but while driving it's really just for the looks

You're a pig guy