/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Loligiri Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1MfaY9pt
pastebin.com/zzetVALU
pastebin.com/uDXru6A9
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
my.mixtape.moe/qjolpq.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha, the best fucking thing is that you're also supposed to study at home a lot, like they don't have enough time to cover the study program in the uni, so just go and learn some shit yourself, and we'll ask you about it on exams.
But I usually get lucky.

Koko!

Mimi!

Kuzuanon wants to be killed by Tulpaman

I want to cure Shinguji

Mugi!

Wagwan piffting what's your bbm pin?

Not to be a douche, but don't use the wiki as a form of information... at least not until the cleanse happens.

Yeah... there can be a point where finding every single thing yourself can be bothersome.
Especially when you come across a new term or phrase you have no idea what it means.
And you're like "Let me ask the teach- OH WAIT, I'M AT HOME, FUCK". Happens to me a lot but damn, the internet is a big help, doesn't help many of the other guys in the class though because I am the most fluent one there sorta, aside from a girl, most people end up asking me or her for help.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

I'm still hanging on the ship. Miu x Saihara was pretty popular around here at some point too.

Yeah, there are 5 semesters each year and you get to choose your schedule for each one (aside from the first semester of the first year, that's done for you by the teachers).

What do you think this madman will do next?

>A terrified Ouma attempting to run away from Momota with a dart lodged through his arm and blood dripping to the floor and trickling down his arm
>Suddenly pulled down by his foot by Momota but kicks his hand off of him and gets back up
>Momota uses the opportunity to catch him but Ouma's resistance ruins his attempt at tackling him
>Momota grabs Ouma by his wrist and scarf in an attempt to keep him restrained
>Ouma starts shaking around in an attempt to wriggle free
>Momota starts to struggle in keeping him still
>"No! No! I don't want to!"
>"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you!"
>"You don't understand! If I leave here....!"
>Suddenly, the door unlocks to reveal an exisal
>Maki opens the hatch and looks upon the sight
>"Momota!"
>Ouma and Momota quickly seperate
>Ouma still holding his wound, takes the opportunity to run towards the remote
>Maki pulls out a crossbow and fires it towards him
>Ouma manages to get the remote but it quickly slides out of his hands and across the floor
>Ouma's vision goes hazy
>"..Eh?"
>Ouma slams to the floor on his side
>"Haruka-!"
>Ouma starts to choke on his words
>Indescribable pain rushes through his body all at once
>"..Make it.. Stop.."
>Ouma can't talk
>"It hurts.."
>Ouma can't move
>He attempts to get up but barely manages to be on his hands and knees
>Ouma crawls towards the remote only to feel a sharp pain in his body causing him to trip
>"I don't want to just yet.. I can't.. Not until I.."
>Ouma tries to use his arm to drag himself towards the remote
>"Someone.. Help.. Please..?"
>Nobody came
>Ouma started to see something pouring down his face
>Blood
>"..So Saihara-chan was right.."
>Ouma slowly closed his eyes like he was finally going to take a peaceful rest he's needed for the past few weeks
>"Is.. Is he dead?"
>"No. He'll wake up"
>Maki jumps out the exisal gracefully
>"Harumaki, what the fuck did you do to him?!"
>Maki ignores his question and gets ready for Ouma slowly opening his eyes again
>"Huh?"

I-I do NOT

THE BEST

I really like the idea of them becoming friends.

Wiki is more reliable than some random fat fuck hiding under Anonymous on the chinese rice farming image boards.

Ofc we don't have to find everything ourselves, but it's still annoying. They could delete some irrelevant subjects if they don't have enough time.
Most influent, haha, I wonder why.

Angie is a good girl and a queen of femdom!

you do

I think I might've helped with the Saihara/Miu stuff when I was a Miubro. Wrote a fluff fic even in the midst of all the lewd that was going on.

Saihara/Angie didn't build up steam until later, but I suppose if that ever gets popular again, I can help with that, too.

Point taken.

Yeah, true, it gets really annoying when the exams roll around too since you can't figure out easily what to relearn and what to ignore.

I do NOT, GODDAMNIT

>That scene at the end of Ouma's free time events when Saihara gives Ouma first aid and Ouma is genuinely happy for the first time in a long while
HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

ki-bo's big robotic dick

And better than the DR wikia

Probably work with Sato on the Amami novel if it happens. Then he'll get aroused and give Amami his own game later on to detail V2 unless he's feeling up to animes again. Then we'll go from barely getting any Amami to too much Amami.

Then Kodaka will want to wrap things up with the V3 survivors' fate with either another shitty anime or some spinoff game about their conflict with TDR and we'll see other shit go down. Then he'll close off DR for good with a le SUPER HIKSHON and reset the universe so everyone from HPA and the new sagas get revived and attend school at Danganronpa High with Kodaka as headmaster. Then he'll end the series and hopefully kill himself.

posting best girls!

Go to sleep Iruma

Yeah, especially when you're told to ignore stuff and then get this question on the exam.

you do, you even posted "okay" picture

Huh, I see. You still got a link to that Miufic? I only have links for 3 lewdfics (2 translated ones done by a Japanese guy).

How can I stop Ouma from suffering?

amami's huge dick

God, look at that flab line on her stomach, she's fucking fat.

Oh man, I hate when that happens...
T-That was unintentional it was for the Junko...yeah.

Kill him.

Go to bed Mugi

Make pancakes of course.

No, you don't.
Yes.

t. Monofunny

Fuck him gently in the missionary position with the curtains closed.

Yeah this basically. Was gonna say the same thing.

Buy it user.

Fuck off Tsumugi, Kaede, Tojo, Mukuro, Sonia, and Junko.

I've still got 10 canisters of this stuff, dood. Take a huge chug of it.

I'm not even fucking joking, Kaede REALLY IS FAT, HOLY SHIT, THIS IS GREAT

>Make pancakes of course
Like this?

Fuck off Monofunny or Kaede or Shirogane or Junko

What was his problem?

>not gagging him with his scarf

This happened to several people on one huge test a week ago, and the teacher was "y-you are supposed to study yourselves". Bitch, it doesn't deny the fact that you told us to ignore it.

unintentional or for Junko? man, you can't keep your lies up

Yes, thanks, I love raspberry jam

Had them all bookmarked on my phone just in case. I won't post the translated ones since you have them, but here's the others I got:
The very first V3 lewdfic, to my knowledge, or at least the first one written here in /drg/. Written by yours truly: pastebin.com/1MfaY9pt
Short Saihara/Miu fic I wrote later on regarding a theoretical situation regarding Saihara's reactions to her death, assuming he completed her FTEs: pastebin.com/zzetVALU
A fellow Miubro wrote this lewdfic after a bunch of us traded ideas. It turned out rather well: pastebin.com/uDXru6A9

It was kinda obvious that Kaede was just a fat Sayaka.

No! I need him alive!
But Koko is for pure and pure only.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah~
I don't have that. I can't photoshop. I only stole these from other user. Sorry.

I'm sure her son loves her just the way she is!

is it wrong if I want to touch this piggy belly

Let's consider that even Maki who has been attacked by people who know her true talent is more open about her past than Ouma and it's made clear in bonus mode just about no one can get info on him, including Komaeda who's no slouch in investigations himself.

Just who is he, and how is it that he's made so happy just by someone caring about him?

>ywn rest your head on her abdomen

When compared like that side by side, Kaede looks even uglier. Maybe it's the eyebrows?..

Chiaki!

He's alive if you believe he is.

;^)

Nothing. He had no problems

It's probably her ears

But that IS pure, it's the purest!

Let my little brother go or I'll show you a trick Yumeno taught me. It's a magic trick that will make your head disappear.

Actually let's make this more exciting and throw in some LUCC in the mix. If 1-3, I get to blow your head off, if 4-6, then I have to fuck you raw right here and now and write more stories, if 7-9, then I'll shoot Ouma, if 0 then I'll shoot myself. Come on LUCC. Give me a 1. 2 or 3.

He's clearly had a rough life. I'm desperate for a spin off to see what he went through.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
S-Stop giving me the desire to fuck him.

What's even funnier is that I find this on Pixiv a couple days ago.

Thanks a ton. I'll try to come up with something great for the AngiexSaihara fic.

Reminder that he did EVERYTHING wrong.

>kaede hate thread again
i am out, see you later before I write something positive about her and trigger the haters.

Bye Mugi

Damn, she sounds like this one teacher someone I knew had, the teacher was like the lead teacher in the course and then when the exams rolled around, the teacher literelly bailed, cut off all contact, facebook, everything, with the university and just ditched, right when the students needed her. Apparently she was "depressed" to teach. Even though the bitch gets paid a lot better than most of the teachers at the uni. It was pretty funny seeing him panic over not knowing anything because of that situation.

B-Both...

I'm just pointing it out to the denial people.

I feel sorry for Kiibo.
She only has eyes for her weight-resisting piano.

Yes.
You'll get crushed like her piano.

Good, let's keep it that way.

Kaede has a more angular manly face compared to Maizono's round face. Kaede's ears look like a fucking gorrilla

Wah, I died... again.
Eh, whatever.

OH FUCK YES!

DAMN IT

I was looking for this video kek.

Man she looks so dull and unattractive next to Sayaka. Naegi truly has better taste than Saihara. Only thing Kaede beats Sayaka in is the knockers department but that's because Kaede is a literal landwhale.

I'd be happy to trade ideas, just like we all did months ago!

It's okay, it's pure to fuck him in missionary at night-time in a dark room with the curtains closed. There's nothing wrong with that.

I agree, even though I loathe both of them anyways.

Lucky.

Welp...
I'm not gonna leave this place. And being a ghost has a lot of benefits.
Just saying.

>mfw can't stop listening to P5's Battle Theme
>try to listen to other songs but can't get the "YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMMIIIIING" outta my head

Atlus did it again.

Should I make more ghostly Tsumugis?

Could a drawfag draw Toko having sex with a dog? Preferably this one or one that looks like this one.
Oh and if you could, make him wear glasses like Byakuya's. Thank you.

>Amami literally killed Tsumugi to save Ouma
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN OUMAMI BTFO OUT OF MUGIBROS ONCE AGAIN?

Is she still here teaching you?

Do it user!

No. You're dead Mugi. You can't exist anymore. I saved Koko.
>That pic
Desire gone thankfully.
Now I can Koko!
I'm shedding tears of joy.

Agreed.

t.Goodman

That would be very appreciated, thank you.

That's because it's the LAST SURPRISE.
Also, Butterfly Kiss is a good one too.

And take this random ass mashup.
my.mixtape.moe/qjolpq.mp3

Oh nah, she's not my teacher.
Also no, she's still gone.

t. Jake Marshall

Sad your retard brother got BTFO?

Same. My favorites have tended to be perpetually smiling guys who pretty much need to do it because of how utterly fucked up their lives are, and considering Ouma says he tells half his lies out of kindness (Which is to say he tells them to others and lies to himself for other reasons) and searches for the truth on his own he probably has a lot kept hidden for a reason.

>Kaede has a more angular manly face compared to Maizono's round face. Kaede's ears look like a fucking gorrilla
Pretty much. Now I see why she looks so unattractive compared to Sayaka.

Please god let me meet him

Last Surprise is awesome, and "You'll never see it coming" is something of a meme in the fandom. My personal faves are "Awakening", "Will Power" and "Life Will Change".

I don't really like either that much but I'd bone Sayaka over Kaede any day of the week.

It's not fair Mugibros...

Oh, I hope she doesn't get to teach you.
Also, do people in Japan give bribes for exams?

Despite everything, Sayaka is pretty cute and I love her color palette. Including that blood on her

BuT YoU Ca'Nt SaVe ANyOnE fRoM Me, CaN yOU?
UpUPUpUpUPUPUpUPUpUPU~

Here you go. First one.

Hot damn, thanks Kuzu. Persona games have always had godly battle themes.

Oh god, I want to sprinkle salt on her
Make more please!

all this kaede hate is making me depressed there is someone who likes her? Just one.

HOW CAN WE EVEN RECOVER!???
We can't. Because we don't mastermindfags will never recover. That's the rule.

I like her like this.

I actually don't hate her, I'm just memeing. But she's really unattractive imo.

LET HIM GO YOU DEAD FUCKING BITCH! DON'T BECOME THE NEXT JUNKO! AMAMI, I NEED YOUR HELP!
I like her. Not much but I like her.

That sort of thing isn't really tolerated, but hey, doesn't stop people from doing it.

Yeah, I'm aware of the memes.
Another favorite is "What's Going On?" and "Blooming Villain" and "Tokyo Daylight" and "Beneath the Mask" but, I also like that one song that plays in almost every tense cutscene because it reminds me of that one song that plays in every cutscene in Persona 5.

Damn right and no problem.

There's the pretty cool Kaede, dunno where the person is though.
But other than that, no, all the Kaede lovers have poofed except for maybe 2.
Mwuahahahahaha

Kaede and Kiibo (and Momota) are my most favorite characters from V3 so far.

Yeah personality aside, Sayaka is a cute girl indeed.

I'm sure reddit and tumblr likes her.

Yeah, don't become a good character.

>every cutscene in Persona 5.
...Persona 3 is what I meant.