Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: Kiara Gacha is live

>[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4CKpp_58SU
youtube.com/watch?v=R-s-9e5SSJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post Jannu

first for witchfu

When we will get that female semen demon?

All done, I love you baby

I want to gently take my daughter to the Kiara fight and let her NP her and kill her so her wish is fulfilled

Why is her vagina so far down her body?

Seriously she looks way too lanky

len? - in the turkeyhandle event if ever

MELON MOUNTAIN!
COW WOMAN!
SLUT FROM THE SEWERS!

BEWBS

Anyway, roll for Kiara now or wait for Scheherazade ?

Jannu post

Very first Gil event. You're welcome.

Reposting Kiara lines in case anyone feels like translation the Ascension/Bond ones or anything else interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=H4CKpp_58SU

Option to burn 5 stars for saint graphs when

How many mission I have to clear so that I can bought every kiara punisher?

Does Melt now have the most interaction lines now? She has like 7 right now.

Name 5 reasons you like Kiara. Hard mode, nothing to do with sex appeal.

Just wait till she gets a swimsuit with Raikou and Hans gets a swimsuit too where he is bullied by breasts

Altera.

Thank you.

Describe this purple in 3 words or less

What are the odds of rolling Kiara with 140 quartz? I'm actually considering whaling and I want to die.

>Amiderpbababuddhistshit Heaven's Hole
>Rank: EX
>Type: Anti-human NP
>Maximum targets: 7 servants
>Anti human order, or anti grand NP.
>The NP of Beast III which breeds infinite demon pillars within its body.
>Her body is now a universe of its own, and a paradise.
>Anyone drawn into it loses their existence, with their consciousness liberated and their will melted.
>No matter how strong their body, or how much armour they have, this is meaningless inside Kiara's body, and they become as powerless as a newborn as they are liberated.
>Beast III is a hole in reality itself, but those drawn into the hole are overcome with ecstasy as they are erased.
>One could say that liberation from the reality of suffering is a form of salvation.
>Independent Manifestation: E
>Sealed by herself now that she has become an Alter Ego. However the resistance to instant death and charm are still present.
>Clairvoyance (Beast): D
>The rank is low for clairvoyance and does not allow her to see far. However, she can see and reveal the desires and truths of those standing before her. This alone would be the skill of a sage, but by revealing the truths and bestiality of others, Kiara gains ecstasy, like a venomous snake contemplating its prey.
>Gojoushinkan: A
>Healthcare software developed by Kiara. A cyber formula created for mental care that stabilises a mental state by measuring psychological issues and physically extracting them. It was originally meant to create mental maps of patients to help understand them.
>By becoming an Alter Ego she has calmed down a bit.
>Her personality remains the same, but she no longer tries to turn everyone she sees into prey.
>Her attitude towards her master is not unlike that of the demon Mara. She supports them in not falling for her seduction, while also waiting and hoping for them to lose to their lust and drown themself in her.

I meant the literally semen demon.
The little and cute one

Voiced by Tanaka Rie
I like her boss theme
Having a villain who doesn't have some amazingly grand minded scheme is refreshing in a setting like Fate
Purification/Redemption angle
Sex appeal

greek town bike

Could Roman in his full powered Solomon form beat Roman Reigns ?

>To Tristan: The handsome 1st of the Round Table? ...Oh, you mean the bird? Oh right, he's #1 of the Round Table wasn't he? Hmm.. Well, as long as he shuts up you can't see his faults, his voice is not bad too, so that's reasonable enough I guess? Though I just find his type irritating.
>To Gawain: Now that I think about it, I keep coming across that knight. Who, you ask? I'm talking about Gawain. He's somewhat lacking in delicacy, but he's ok when around Lip... No, this is impossible. There's no way Lip would get a prince before me! That's so frustrating!
>To Artemis: Um, Master, I think I just saw the Goddess Artemis... No, it must be my imagination. My eyes are just too tired from making garage kits. Anyway, Artemis is one of the few goddesses that I respect, I can't imagine her being such an untidy meat lover who's obsessed with stuffed toys. ....No way, does that mean I'm going to end up like that stupid couple one day?
>To Andersen: Oh, the great fairy tale writer is here too! Good evening, Mr. Andersen. It's finally time for your retribution huh? Why don't you just give up and say your last words to that endlessly evil woman. Eh? Even if the universe is destroyed, that's not happening? That would be like me getting along with the seaweed(Shinji?)? Tch, you really hit where it hurts don't you.

My snek waifu

I still want Mara as a beast or servant.

I got 2 with about that amount but I guess I got lucky for once.

Guys, would you say Sanzo is better than Medea as a dps Caster? I feel like Medea has her beat just by mere spammage of NP.
I ask because she cucked me out of Kiara and I sent her to the fridge out of anger, but I'm starting to consider leveling her up.

>Mara
what did she mean by this?

4 percent or something

50% you either roll her or you don't

If WWE was burned with the rest of the human history, absolutely.

So Andersen won't confess to Kiara even now

>Roll for lewd Evil Buddha
>Get lewd Pure Buddha
pottery

Fuck
What now?

Big Fat Ass

Go farm exp or something - Nasu

>youtube.com/watch?v=R-s-9e5SSJY

>that laugh
why is she so fucking cute?

Sanzou kind of sucks and this is coming from a guy who has her grailed with 10/10/10 and np4

>he's #1 of the Round Table wasn't he?
JETFAG
UTTERLY
BTFO
T
F
O

I love this fucking event.

Go farm exp or something
t.Nasu

Buy quartz for kiara

I bought 140 and got her with the last roll.

Looks like her relationship with Gawain and Tristan went the same way even without memories

Back to QP and skill farming.

>All this Kiara fanart
Today is amazing

>No leotard on BB final art
One fucking job DW

It's like that so she can take bigger dicks and avoids destroying her uterus, imagine how high must the cervix be.

Convince me not to whale for Melt right now.

I'll just leave her in the fridge then. What a disappointment.
And even so I can't find it in myself to burn her because she could be useful in some future event or whatever. Maybe I can level her up after I'm done with my actual party members xp's.

WHATS
A
LEOTARD?

Tristan confirmed for best knight

Jetfag BTFO

>1st of the Round Table
He's the strongest? Or did the round table have numbers

A tardy leopard?

If anything shell be useful in the go west rerun at least

/Jannu/ thread.

>I can't imagine her being such an untidy meat lover who's obsessed with stuffed toys. ....No way, does that mean I'm going to end up like that stupid couple one day?

Reality hits hard, Melt.

She was literally made for taking cocks for days and being no worse for the wear. That's also why she has regenerative abilities: so her cunt remains pristine.

Gawain is the "strongest" in literal strength for the passion lip thing, Tristan probably has the first seat.

who knows why kekalot is even there

I agree.

>pure
>when she literally takes goku and ricemans cock

>With Kiara confirmed being an Alterego, newfags have permanently lost their only chance to get an unit strong against avengers
Will they ever recover

>the first seat

but that's Bedivere

Well she was made by part of Artemis data after all...

What CE should I use for Kiara out of these

>Chacha event MLB
>Formalcraft not MLB
>Jeanne Alter Bar MLB
>Here's Your Honor/Gacha Nero Festival MLB
>Other (Specify)

I Wonder how are Sarasvatî and Lotan now.
Are they like Artemis ? Or are they the sadistic part of Melt...

No it's Gawain, he's the OG-est

>needing BB
Git gud

just do it user, she is worth it

>Oh, the great fairy tale writer is here too! Good evening, Mr. Andersen. It's finally time for your retribution huh? Why don't you just give up and say your last words to that endlessly evil woman. Eh? Even if the universe is destroyed, that's not happening? That would be like me getting along with the seaweed(Shinji?)? Tch, you really hit where it hurts don't you.
hahahaha

NEVER EVER PLAYABLE IN ANY FORM

That's pure relative to Kiara to be fair. Saintly even.

Rolled her in first ten roll

So Kiara only turn gold clothes when I spent 15k KP right?

well then Tristan is the 1st in birding

Someone should go through the archive sometime and make a big compilation image of all of Anti-Kiarafag's greatest hits

20%

I want to fill that Heaven's Hole

bedivere's was called the 1st seat in Camelit and even Kay is only the 3rd

Gawain's probably the 4th,since Percival is 2nd

Did part 2 unlock any good nodes for coin farming or is Lu Bu still the best place?

Andersen never stops blowing people the fuck out.
NEVER EVER, FOREVER.

Sarasvati is a goddess of music and arts, so that's probably where the ballet comes from.

Is it by recruitment order or something else ?
If it's by order, Bedi should be one of the oldest but the Gawain would be latter since he is kinda young.
Percival joined really late in the original material.

So basically Tristan is a sexy one night stand you want to fuck your brains out, but he needs to be gone when you wake up?

>Andersen never stops blowing people the fuck out.
Exactly, that's why he was the best part of CCC, heck, even before getting killed by Mel in the normal route he still BTFO her before dying.

>Swimsuit Raiko
>Kiara
>Healthy brown

Goddammit DW

No idea

That's a rather high up womb.

Should've been a smug redman in there

Guess that Lotan is the sadistic part then.
Though Artemis kinda has that too.

>Got BB in my party
>She still gives me a debuff
Thanks

>when we make sense of some weird anatomy choice

So this is the power of BEAST III

This