This is Scotty. He drives a Mustang, fixes cars and doesn't afraid of anything. Say something nice about him

This is Scotty. He drives a Mustang, fixes cars and doesn't afraid of anything. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVap6w5iIg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know Hillary Clinton could look worse than she did after the 9/11 meat locker episode.

>*flashes this at Scotty*

Hey, Scotty. Remember this? Begone!

>doesn't afraid of anything

Is a mustang a wise purchase even if I have a baby and baby seat I need to put in?

> Doesn't afraid of anything
I bet you OP you don't even know where that originated from.
Hey millennial

I leave roughly half of the total production value on this guy's channel in the toliet every morning. Fucking hate youtube channels who get by on shit videos with unintentional memeing and sheep followers who automatically view and upvote every upload.

Meanwhile you have actually funny guys like me who actually went to school for this stuff and have a quality product but I'm not a "laugh at not with" kinda loser so no one gives a shit

Newcandy-ass

I actually like the sound of that.

new-candyass

fuckoffscottyfuckoffscottyfuckoffscottyfuckoffscottyfuckoffscottyfuckoffscotty

halo you fucking troglodyte

why would that be such special information to know. do you really think it gives you a leg up on people, that they aren't privy to the inside jokes of your secret club?

I think scotty is a pretty cool guy, he fixes cars and doesn't afraid of anything

>blocks your path

He hates Germans with a passion.

what you say to me you candyassgot

I WISH YOU WERE MY DAD SCOTTY

youtube.com/watch?v=kVap6w5iIg8

THOUSAND DOLLAR SHOCK ABSORBER!

If he was Italian, he would've been named Gerry Scotty

Your mom would've been named Gerry Scotty

Well if it isn't my long time rival, Scotty Kilmer. Still upset that my E-Class destroyed your meager Celica down Mt. Akina? Too bad it died on you, now you will never have a rematch.

Leave and don't come back. It's for your own good. You still have time user

You mongoloid newfag

>actually funny guys like me
1/10

I looked up Scotty on the youtubes thinking I was going to make fun of him but the truth is I now love him and agree with pretty much everything he has to say.

Dependent on your financial situation.
Are you a freshman in college and barely making a living?
If so then fuck no get a sedan family mobile

Are you doing pretty well in life have little to no debt and a financially stable job?
If so then go for it the back seats big enough for a car seat and will fit just fine

T. Mustang owner with a kid

Do mustangs require a lot of maintanence/are their repairs expensive compared to other cars?

>doesn't afraid of anything
DAIMLER AG BITCH

This is a fucking blue board

What
The
FUCK

DELETE THIS.

so

too soon

Veeky Forums doesn't have mods so nothing will happen

Are you sure about that?

About 75%

>The /pol/ initiation

hey... it is their culture, custom, and norm.

Is this the scat thread?

Niggers be what niggers do

Thread derailment 10/10 compared to the usual suspects.

what the actual fuck is going on here

niggers being niggers.

it looks like they are like stealing organs or something, is it chinese people?

This thread is going places.

Probably Mexico. Probably just killed him for snitching or even no reason and are just doing that because they can. Seriously fucked up people.

living in a 1st world country is nice.