Second for Roadhog is best boy.

There are people right here right now in this same thread

Hana BUTT

>Rein main, ok at it (diamond)
>I have no idea about how to play winston without just feeding
How do I get good at it

On the other hand i can stop playing until dive is over

>find someone using an aimbot on a smurf
>they have zero game sense so they keep getting fucked by roadhog hooks and flashbangs
>proceeds to cry that hog is OP and all good players like him at masters level agree

Pretty sure a single match of uprising didn't had anything anywhere near 2k bots.

I like Roadhog!

most twitch streamers agree and they are grandmaster

YOU HAVE 23 SECONDS TO POST WHAT NEW CHARACTER ARCHETYPE YOU WANT TO SEE IN A NEW HERO RIGHT NOW!!!!

>elo hell doesn't exist
>pass the 3200 mark and match quality doesn't improve noticeably

Post best girl

>ywn be a Roadhog mains healslut because you don't like Mercy
A measly orb isn't going to make him happy.

Winston requires a bit more cooperation from your team beyond "I am Reinhardt. If you're able, get behind my big rectangle" Winston is the initiator that jumps onto a squishy character draws everyones attention and then your team piles in. If you don't get any support the chances are much higher that you'll be turned into illegal black market meat.

>most crafted skins

what?

you need to really concentrate on not dieing. play him somewhat like tracer always have an escape to jump back to teammates or ult and go all in.

never dive without shield available. you can initiate fights without using jump as well and then finish with a short jump.

try to melee when landing, when it will yield a killing blow, or when it will increase your dps by not having to reload.

What did she mean by this?

You have good taste.

Alright!

that's kind of hot

I want to see a hero that is a new fucking map.

Bought skins

>Average winrate (on normal mode, both versions):
>75%?
How?? Even if you failed once or twice at first, I'm sure people played the mode(s) many times over.

Anything fast with double-barrel shotgun, really.

it unironically makes me happy when a Zenny gives a shit and actually heals me.
too often they expect me to only use my little healing thing

>most GMs agree that hog is OP
Yeah that's why his pro pick rate is at 33% amirite?

He's basically dead even with the other two viable off-tanks. DVa's matrix change significantly dampened his usefulness.

YAMERO

why isn't there good match quality at all ranks?

why do people play this game if they don't even want to try and win?

Angry/evil healer

Roadhog

You guys beat Uprsing on legendary right? You guys aren't shitters are you?

on it.

Can you shitstains stop crying about it like every fucking game you are playing PEFECTO, but your team full of lemmings with a mindset of RED BAD RED KILL?
Everyone had a game where someone left, picked some shit he has no idea how to play or just decided to throw the game.
Somehow people who are playing solo still can climb up, but not you. You know why you can't climb up no matter what?
Because this is the rank you deserve.
>b-but mah elims, mah gold dmg every gaem??
No one fucking cares.
Deal with your rank or git the fuck gud.

>Tracer will never be your cute tomboy girlfriend

Why live...

>Best girl
Ok here she is

>why isn't there good match quality at all ranks?
There is.

>why do people play this game if they don't even want to try and win?
They do, they just lack the game sense or the flexibility to do the basic things you know need to be done to win.

You don't see people actually working as a cohesive team until masters, and even then some teams won't do that because they have a one-trick who fucks their composition.

nothing is funner is this game than hacking people when they're fighting someone else.
then writing
>not so tough without your abilities huh?
sombra is great

>tfw I played no limits for the first time in ever.
>Remember why I actually enjoyed playing this game

Why did Blizzard have to make qp essentially unranked competitive. It takes forever to find no limits games.

why would I want a cockney whore?

where are these stats from

On all heroes, yes. Didn't really cared about beating it with heroes i don't like to play much.

best girl
best dancer

>tfw the one not ranking up

I sometimes just want to give up on healing Hogs because they always run away and hide to vape.

Best girl coming right up!

Tracer's not a whore.

the amount of sr you win/lose is what makes this game trash. if you drop 200-500 sr because of trolls and leavers there's very little incentive to go super try hard like you did at season high.

this means almost every game you will have players who wont be on their mains or really caring about winning. almost a mentality of i got trolled to this elo lets return the favor.

its just a never ending cycle of toxicity.

>D.Va thinks she's a smart fucker, flying around the flank on Volskaya
>Hack her midflight and watch her die
>She keeps fucking trying it

Oh, pobrecita

Tracer is not a whore!

>Null Sector has more victories
jesus
this playerbase is lost beyond all hope

I think it's just the difference between people who play for the sake of playing and having a laugh vs the people who actually want to try hard.

It's really frustrating for the people who want to try hard and try their best to win to be in games with people who don't care or even know about composition or even the games fundamentals.

This is the actual elo hell, people who don't follow the scene or the game or really care about what it is they're doing.
The people who do care get screwed by these people and this negative stigma thrown at them.
Apparently tryharding is a bad thing because it's just a video game, but in any other sport those people who are just there to dick about would be told to fuck off.

(You)s for Hana!

they really fucked up on tit physics on that one.

he truly a best

so why are there so many ranks in this game?
it feels like there should be 3-4 ranks, max

bronze/silver for shitters
gold/diamond for half decent players but lack teamwork
plat for when you actually git gud and want to work as a team to win
masters and above for the top players

The amount you gain/lose is dependent on where the system believes you should be based on your personal performance.

If it believes you should be higher than your current rank you gain more SR for wins than you lose on a loss. If it thinks you should be lower, vice-versa.

I love it when people bitch that they can't climb because they lose more than they gain because it's a guarantee that they're over-ranked.

a character that can disable buffs and passives.

>just want to fuck around in QP and no limits
>keep getting diamond, master and grandmaster tryhardbabbs everygame who take every game super seriously and scream on my team if not muted
I thought comp was a containment zone for these faggots?

k

Builder hero.

playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20758134

Healing is healing, as long as you're in my sight then you get the orb and enemies you're encountering get the discord. I don't leave it on squishies as long as they tend to run off on their own and get patched up fairly quick thanks to their low health pool, so it doesn't hurt to leave it on a big guy as long as they don't do the same thing in running out of my LoS.

But user, according to previous thread, you are already being matched up with people of similar ranks...

>This is the actual elo hell
No, this shit apply to almost every single teambased game.
You are doing good but your team sucks? Go down.
You are doing bad but your team knows their shit? Go down.
Only flaw Overwatch has in this regard - stupid multiply where if you've got a bad luck you lose more than you should.

>so why are there so many ranks in this game?
because despite the vast majority of ranks not having the sense or coordination to play the game the way it can be played, there is still a visible difference in mechanical skill and game sense between the ranks.

Even between bronze and silver you can see a marked difference in players' ability to aim and understand what's going on around them.

How about a succubus hero who charms the enemy and buffs your own team?

Nope, I've been getting nothing but masters and grandmaters players in QP for at least half a year now. The worst part is it takes a long time for it to find me a match since it's looking for these people.

Ana's grenade

>who charms the enemy
explain

Yes.

I wouldn't mind a twink hero. But then again, they'd start shipping him with D.va and that I don't want

Zen already has those mechanics, plus you'd need a serious explanation for a fantasy character in this game.

Why is she so perfect?

You never know, he could be shipped with Zarya

>twink hero
get out faggot

>ult takes control over any enemy in proximity for 10 seconds

>There is.
i strongly disagree
guess i lucked out this week

>They do
flexibility is probably the main problem i come up against

>You don't see people actually working as a cohesive team until masters
that is really depressing to hear as someone in wood league

sometimes it feels like a neverending battle against your own teammates trying to encourage them to want to win
frustrating as fuck

this is partially true
if you look up the top sombra players they only have winrates in the 40s

having played in every rank from bronze to plat, i can honestly say there is a lot less difference in mechanical skill than people think there is
teamwork and communication are the major limiting factors

We already have a twink hero, my man.

>spoilers
I no longer want a twink hero

Well you've already got magic dragons and omnic energy but straight up fantasy seems unlikely.

Genji?

>possible to have a Tracer, Genji, Sombra on one team
>other team can have only one McCree
>even that one McCree is gimped and everything the flankers do takes precedence over everything McCree does

I want a hero like Abathur in overwatch. If you think hanzo mains are bad, just wait till you see Abathur mains.

i think people on both ends of the spectrum exaggerate their situation
those who get lucky and/or carry make it out to be very easy to climb
while those who are struggling whinge and cry about how it's impossible
honestly, i wish both sides would shut the fuck up so we can post more waifus

Obviously not.

Fuck you and your ice walls nigga, the last game I had with a Mei they ice walled our Rein out from the rest of the team intentionally.

Okay.

>QP
>Unranked comp
Would be nice if it were, instead its currently shitpick Genji/Hanzo/Widow mode

>spend an entire minute of nonstop spamming ultimates on either side in Vlskaya 2nd point
>make a comment about how ultimates charge too fast and are nothing more than spammable nonsense
>suddenly have eleven people screaming at me about how Ultimates are core to the game and are perfectly fine and require the utmost teamwork and coordination to do at all and "lol salt salt salt!"
>next few matches they were all making retarded comments the entire time instead of actually playing the game

It was like going to the Overwatch forums, holy fuck.

I bet both of those have some sort of (in-game) scientific explanation.

>sombra
sombra isn't immune when she E's away though honestly you'll be snapped back to and die or you'l teleport only to unteleport and still have the option to teleport.
sombra is nothing like genji who if you don't gib him its becasue he deflected you or tracer who basically has an I win button.
sombras a better anti flanker though because she can stop there meme moves but its unlikely she actually kill them unless they're terribad becasue her spread is so awful.

>Genji doesn't take melee damage while deflecting

hahaha HOLY SHIT blizzard is retarded

i've seen mentally handicapped chimps make better decisions

Melee dps hero

Did Sombra get an accuracy or damage buff on the sly? I feel like I'm doing way better with her did I figure out her spray pattern?

>create custom game
>limit hero choices
>enjoy never having anyone join because everyone wants to play glass cannons

But she is a girl?