/mbgg/ - Mobage General #696

Lolicon edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mmoculture.com/2017/05/rebellious-million-arthur-third-game-is-apparently-a-mobile-mmorpg/
docs.google.com/document/d/1GwhNR36Hy5lx_Q9w_oCQC-xK35JNUAQFezPGd7YnbNc/edit#
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.app.zako
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.app.zako3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is SR-3 so lewd

>1 post early

Lewd guns are the best

lewd lolis from Unleashed may be no more when the devs decide to abandon ship for their next game, which is apparently not going to target the R18 crowd

All good things must come to an end I guess

The middle one is cute enough for me at least. And you can definitely do lewd lolis without being R18.

MG5, PK, M2HB.
Negev can do well if she gets 2+ reloads, but that generally goes against MGs design.

The glasses lady is an SR. She's Tsu-chan's step mom or something.

should i buy yomi dragon

Yomi is so cute

I cant wait for her summer version

pazoru ando doragon

That depends what you want to use yomidra for.

>lewd lolis
And whatever you call these things

Good general purpose sub for a lot of dark teams, ok lead but really depends on your box.

Lewd monkey

How is MG1918 compared to other MGs?

I want to try out that SG/SMG/MG/AR/AR combination some user suggested. Dunno if i'd be better off running Welrod here over UMP45 for the SMG slot but might give it a try.

>machine translating qurare card character names
>this one comes up as "Magical Girl Cock"
ok

So the UR one is not related to anyone then?

I kind of want to roll but I must save up for posible loli URs or a future Kou rate up gacha.

I don't remember seeing the UR on the official Tenka website. Not even sure what her name is, honestly.

>Deleted

But I'm not breaking any rules here, lying or being rude to anyone?
The discord has a lot of friendly people that help out and they even have rooms for coop. Its insanely hard to organize co-op rooms in a thread so an instant messaging service like Discord or IRC is infinitely better than a message board. Its super worth checking out if you want to start on the game or discuss it.

I'm trying to help out people here and point them out to the right direction. If they want to stay here then its on them but having the link to the server lost forever just because the thread died is stupid. I absolutely don't see what's the harm in linking to it.

Here's the link for anyone that cares. (And for anyone that doesnt then just ignore it?)

discord.me/padg

Mediocre because of low burst size, once top tier after she got special equipment, but now that ammo+ equipment is craftable for all, she falls back to be mediocre.

Guess i'll have to work on getting PK then.

Who is this semen demon

>discounted paid roll on AG is 25 gems
>cheapest package gives 24

Well to be fair, buying a single paid roll is stupid and pointless. You get a lot more value by buying bigger amounts.

>And you can definitely do lewd lolis without being R18.
how lewd can it possibly be without rubbing up against the R-18 border?

The OP for example. Or the asmodeus card from last thread. There's also Mana and Tina from shironeko.

You can get pretty lewd without having to go R18.

Luciano has taken back the #1 spot for most picked, but I'm baffled at how Lyrica has the lowest win rate out of all the heroes.

Whats the name of the cute twintails girl?

Lyrica

>Cutest girl has the lowest winrate

This game is gay

I guess Miku and her autoheal is so annoying people pick DPS to counter her.

I thought AOI was only barely dodging the R18 bullet

I don't find Shironeko ones particularly lewd because they mostly avoid lower body exposure, and young upper body is something you see on any European TV every day like it's nothing

She did also have the highest pick rate for a while.

I'm surprised Luciano hasn't been at #1 since the very beginning because that bastard is the only geezer I ever see

I still have 100% no idea how Compass plays despite all the discussion here.

I've literally never once seen a screenshot of gameplay of it in the thread either.

You kill shit, capture shit, and roll shit

mmoculture.com/2017/05/rebellious-million-arthur-third-game-is-apparently-a-mobile-mmorpg/

just how many games are they gonna make with the 'Million Arthur" name

It was already ridiculous when they make an adults only version

>Avoiding lower body exposure makes you dodge R18
I don't get these laws. Why can everyone show tits everywhere but genitals are completely offensive and need to be censored?

Its pretty bad when its a really hardcore scene like a little girl that looks very roughed up, beat up, tied up and raped by gigantic dicks in front of a crowd but the only thing that is incredibly offensive and needs mosaic censoring is her pussy. Like really?

Or worse when someone gets literally killed in the previous panel but the only thing that needs censoring is again, her no-no spot.

>just realized Nono is even lower than Matoi
What, how? I kinda get Matoi has relatively low impact, only annoying with her charge blast and autocannon, but Nono? Isn't she better attacker than Marcos?
>Gustav that high
How do you play him? I have a SR heal, is that enough?

Is that a character simulator I see?

Wonderful.

>Mobile MMORPG
Three cheers for battery murder!

At least the girls look cute. If it has solid gameplay and tap to dodge like houkai then it might be cool.

Wait launching first in china? I thought MA was a Japanese series?

Noho is strong but a lot of people that I see play her seem to be mentally retarded and just waltz into their death or suicide at full HP. Truly bizarre stuff.

This is what I use for Gustav, stats equal about 581/354/8640 with his multipliers.

is there a fun mobage where i dont have to wait for stamina to recharge

>Lowest win rate, highest pick rate for a while
Sounds like she gets a lot of "I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but she's cute" players.

Not that I can talk, since that's probably exactly what I'd be doing if I played.

shironeko
bghs before it went to shit

Well shironeko has no stamina, and GBF gives you enough pots where you can hit the point of playing as long as you want

>is there a fun mobage

no

Girls frontline
Warship girls
Any game with stamina pots

asks anthropologists or historians about nudity and social acceptance, I dunno

If I had to guess people don't like being sexually urged in public space, hence some cultures still being very generous with nudity if they're in same-sex-restricted areas like asian bathhouses, and some cultures don't see tits as sexual things so the upper body doesn't matter

The line has to be drawn somewhere. That the things it may be drawn at have no definite figurative spatial relation to each other doesn't matter.

I bet it was the range buff that boosted him. I'm seeing a lot of them run that skill gauge stealer thing, can you potentially gain 75% skill gauge from hitting 3 people with that?

I don't have that card so I can't say for sure, but I feel like it can sap up to 75% of the gauge.

If this has mmo style raids and dungeons I'm gonna be super hype. Gifs already look super clean.

Oh great another cool update in DC that only whales can partake in.

Someone translate this shit and tell me what she does. My translate app is being a bitch.

wat
most of the previous big events had meh reward difference between whales and total newbies and only ultra-hyperwhales of the top 100 got anything special

She gives good succ.

Well the new child is reincarnation only and they're giving out 5 star tickets and such when you make a certain amount of purchases.

farewell to arms/buki yo saraba is fun as fuck for a week. then you beat the story and have no desire to play it again. its not mobage addicting.

Did anyone ever get that game working on Nox?

purchase event is really whatever
making people gamble as a bonus in addition to normally paying to gamble is just great

I'm still playing it. Started over completely because I decided I wasn't happy with who I rolled to begin with. There's a new event coming out at 2am EST.

Nope, I've tried multiple times with different versions and it always give a pink screen when loading the game.

Spread has been updated, just getting the images now, but skills:

Khepri
Leader - Critical damage +12% to dark allies
Auto - Deals 114 damage
Tap - Deals 497 damage plus 100 ignore defense damage and additional 270 damage if enemy is buffed to 1 enemy
Slide - Deals 600 damage plus Tap damage 2 times to 2 enemies with priority to support type
Drive - Deals 2507 damage to all enemies and 70% chance to confuse for 12s to 2 random enemies

And Diablo changes
Tap - Deals 245 damage to 1 enemy and skill defense +20% for 32s or 4 hits and Taunt (88% provocation) for 12s to self
Slide - Deals 533 damage to 1 enemy and gains Immortality (HP won't go under 1) and Fury (saves up to 600% damage and returns 1 time) for 12s

>can't tank for shit but also has basically infinite taunt duration
I don't know

Oh thanks dude. Man she seems pretty strong...

>tfw dropped everything other than Potion Maker and Tennis
>BGHS dead
How does the new Colopl game look? Is there anything else worth starting right now?

Doesn't look that interesting to me. Looks like some flash gave from mid 2000s

Is it god fest in othellonia yet

Alright, what's the least retarded way to burn this 25$ gift card I have on Crusader Quest jewels?

What's your absolute favorite mobage?

Is Crusaders Quest really good? It looks pretty fun. What should I reroll for?

docs.google.com/document/d/1GwhNR36Hy5lx_Q9w_oCQC-xK35JNUAQFezPGd7YnbNc/edit#

>1 day 5 times free AP will become permanent from now on, due to being favoured by players.

based

is it worth throwing away 3days of girls frontline to swap servers? started on bili.

I hate all of them

Is this out?

Well, now the decreased damage might be decent and with immortality on slide it could work, the skin is also pretty nice. At least it doesn't feel like the healers rework that they went from one extreme to another, it just makes him a viable option to do stuff and not totally useless even if not top top tier.

The best part of the maint is the increased chance for raid chest until the next maint, hopefully I can get some Bari / Cleopatra this week because the past few weeks were pure trash.

And this should seriously be the last week of the world boss, I am already tired.

I don't recognize this game.

>try Phankill on DMM
>It doesnt work at all after I start it

So much for that

If you dont recognize it then you're not playing it and that info is useless to you.

Also, it has links to the game so consider a doctor if you cant read.

>A Japanese Mario run clone who looks like Mario and plays better; is better than Mario run and got into the 2nd most downloaded free spot

Japan's got taste, played it myself too. What a time to be alive

What game

I don't play GF, but 3 days doesn't sound too bad if it's something you want to do.

It's by "Ryu Takeda" has a not Mario character on a red backdrop icon. 2nd spot on free downloads for iOS games.

It's called γŠγ„γ‚Άγ‚³!

When I last played it (3 years ago) it was a pretty good game. But then they upped the grind x1000 fold so I quit.

Can't find it on Qooapp.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.app.zako

It's this actually play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.app.zako3

Weird these uploaders have different names tho

Speaking of the spread are the damage numbers for level 1 or 50 or what?

Well, since /padg/ is now officially dead, where do I go from here?

thats the thing i dunno if it matters or not. ive heard a few people say the other ones better but no real reasons why other than its the original so you should use it.

Oh hey, thanks!

Here is fine

you can add anons to your friends list but you'll need to be on the same server, but who knows whos playing where

Wait, no hold on, the invite expired.

Alrighty, then. Can't imagine why it died so hard, though.

No problem. All the regulars that went to the thread moved to discord and other anons that have come here asking the same also moved to the discord.

Seems like a lot of people didnt get the memo before the thread died.

Level 1 and 5* for drive damage. The numbers you can see in the album.

I even wanted to do something with max level skills, but I can't find the info for +6 skills for many children so it would be quite incomplete and it didn't really feel too necessary.

>always fail 1 crown in tenka story