/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #296

"Myroid Highlight: error" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but it's only a matter of time before an error occurs.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gUci9uRy
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, thank you.

Daily reminder that your Fairy/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Soul Girl/MyRoid a shit.

The current JP event is truly stunning!

I hope that we'll get in on EN in the near future because I need everything from it

You have really low standards, good for you.

I can't fap to this.

How is the second outfit/background supposed to work with other backgrounds/outfits?

ty I'm glad that my self-control is strong, because if it wasn't I'd probably be in debt right now

The fuck is wrong with the event?

Good very afternoon /mkg/~

The second outfit doesn't work, the third one won't be even used.

You can use the second one with any background that has ground and I see literally no reason why you can't use the third outfit.

Keep repeating that to yourself.

Nips: right left.
Left left.

>any background that has ground
Have you tried to use those sorts of things before? You actually want backgrounds that don't have anything hinting at ground, since it provides its own ground. No buildings or structures, just things that kind of blend in with the border of the outfit's ground.
You can see in the preview that it doesn't even work with the background they paired it up with. The grass from the outfit's ground is overlapping the hydrangea and the road doesn't lead into the stairs.
If there was a background with bushes in the foreground, that might work, but beyond that I don't see it happening.
They are all nice looking though, rainy day theme is one of the best.

>I like eating you a lot

What did she mean by this?

Nips: left left.
Left left

Nips: left right.
Left right.

Top left's title uses some phrase that can't be properly translated succinctly. たわわ means literally a branch drooping due to an abundance of fruit on it. Google gives me swalk, but I don't know what that is.
Right left.

Nips: right right.
Top two both look pretty good. The clusterfucks have won control of my mind.
Right right.

Left right.

Left right.

Right left.

Left right.

Left right.

Right right.

>Top right
You will never have girls fighting over who gets to give you food.

Nips: right left
Right left.

Just noticed that hand placement. Nice gift :^)

Right right.

Right right.

Left right.

Right right.

Nips: right left
Left left.

>constipated elf knight beating anything
Right right.

Fug.

Right left.

Is there even 1 user that's below 50. I have quite some mixer tickets you can have

Left left.

Nips: left left
Right left.

Left left.

Left left.

I have 3 alts under 50, but I myself am not new, so you may want to save them.

Why haven't I seen anyone talk about this yet? It's amazing, but it's a shame that the pupil patterns only come in yellow. I hope they add a music note eventually, like one of the eyes in JP FD.

Also dump your time reducers on work today in DG, there's doubled yandere.

Oh nevermind, just noticed we can also change the color of the pupils after selecting the type we want.

And forgot to ask, can anyone confirm if there's an Exp boost for bonded Girlfriends who can work together? Wiki doesn't have that info, it just says shells, and my girls aren't at that bond level yet.

EXP? No. Besides, you can get EXP from the Girls Talk points from having them both work separately; having them work together only gives Girls Talk points as if only one had been working.

AW SHIT I totally forgot to do girl talks after reducing every other work. I was a thinking about doing that before the exp bonus came, yet I just dumped enough works to grow a level and a half after seeing that yandere work. There goes over a couple thousand extra exp down the drain. Luckily I have enough reducers to grow another level, I'll remember to do talks in between the dump now.

In DG, are you guys getting loading screens when you switch between DGs in either the Home page or the Actions menu? I don't mean the loading that happens when you're waiting for a DG to appear, either; like I said, it happens in the action menu too when there are no DGs to display except for a pportrait, there are no buttons on the screen except for the usual ones on the bottom, and it happens every time I try to switch between DGs.

Yes I saw anons talked about it earlier, it's because AMB attempted to fix some other loading issues (which I never saw), they even gave us drinks. The extra loading circle isn't that bad for me, but it is a bit annoying to see. We should report it if it doesn't stop.

Reminder that Masculine and Sexy are best and most loving types.

Right left.

Apparently the bottom right is the Japanese title for the song from Frozen.
Right right.

Left left.

Those party lips actually kind of work.
Right left.

Left right.

Are they really? I expected it to be ara ara type.

It sucks. It's just a few seconds more between every switch, but it's jarring. I found that you can bypass it by pressing the back button, but it feels so unnecessary.

No, he's just memeing. Of the English types, affection can be grouped into the following tiers:
Yandere tier: Yandere
Practically wife tier: Masculine, Diligent, Needy, Cool
Dating tier: Cheeky, Sassy, Sexy, Mysterious, Tsundere, Childish, Default
Friends tier: Crybaby, Tomboy, Sweet
Coworker tier: Noble, Neat, Dominant
Who the fuck are you tier: Brash
Pending peer review.

Of the JAPANESE ONRY types, they probably look like this, though I can't really confirm:
Yandere tier: Dependent
Practically wife tier: Devoted
Dating tier: Gentle, Chuunibyou, Returnee, Kuudere
Friends tier: Conceited, Disappointment
Coworker tier: Faithful
Who the fuck are you tier: none

If you don't have Kiss Mode on during the Double EXP campaign and you're trying to push, you're doing it wrong.

Cool should be friends tier, or you should post examples why it's waifu tier

Left right.

If you weren't such a fucking autist you would know.

wow, that's some cool references there, totally justifies your entire tier list.

>not appreciating free panda bread

Maybe I should just kill myself.

Haven't used it much, but she just gives off a feeling of being extremely close.

When the fuck is Steven going to pick a winner so that someone else can choose a theme already?

If you can't see what's blatantly obvious that's your problem.

Right left.

I'm a sucker for top right.

The original deadline was until next monday, so I don't understand why are you so eager.

I'm eager to shit on Steven's terrible pick.

There's really no point in waiting, it's already been a long time and no else is biting. It's not a very viable theme in the first place as DG is probably the only game that had gotten real superhero clothes, that's why people may be passing on this one. Plus since this is casual it would be good to be a threadly thing we do, as in per every successful thread or per every 2-3 short threads. You probably already have a favorite in mind, it won't hurt anyone's feelings or chances if you say it soon.

Yandere isn't really yandere, more random psycho murderer who wants to kill you and everyone around you. Thanks AMB, great writing.

It's pretty clusterfucky I think.

Said who, faggot? one week from the start is the 10th.

Look harder. She's got several lines where you can feel her overflowing love for you.

I can't wait for slut as the next theme.

I want to join too, please let him be a lazy shit.

DG limited shop just went up with some semi-relevant things you can use for the theme.

Good night /mkg/~

Why? If you want to post your girls or boys in a superhero theme you can do it anytime you want. You don't need this "contest".

Top left is ridiculous. Bottom right's translation is iffy.
Right left.

Then hurry and dress up already.

Then do it? Should take no more than an hour.

>bottom left
>attacking with math/chem/japanese
Truly terrifying.
Left left.

Right left.

Left left.

>Top left is ridiculous.
What's wrong with it aside from being two-tone?

It keeps happening.
Nips chose tight left by the way. Top left was clearly superior.

It's fine to me, but you can barely tell where the dress ends and the other items begin. Looks like a bust emerging from a sea of pastel purples. Because of that, I thought the top right was better.

Meant right left.
Right right.

pastebin.com/gUci9uRy
updated dg scripts

>Nips chose right left by the way. Top left was clearly superior.
>one is an angel loli showing off her butt
>the other is a conservative looking older woman reading a book
Gee, I wonder why

Finally, someone made that joke with Chie's ice cream.
Left left.

Fuck, again. I'm going to sleep.

Slow down there pardner.

I wish DG had more bathing/showering outfits. I didn't get that bathtub one from the NP gacha months ago.

From what I remember, that bathtub was the only good DG shower/bathing outfit so far, they really need more. MCC's only really had the ones from the recent box gacha, so there's not that many there either. Both games could use more, basically.

The bangs on the bottom left are sexy