A literal niggermobile is faster around the burgerking than the million dollar porshit nineshitteen

>a literal niggermobile is faster around the burgerking than the million dollar porshit nineshitteen

What's the deal with that?

what the fuck are you trying to say

Luigi has elevated himself to supreme meme status. what can you do?

interested to see some kind of 3rd party time out of this car though. hopefully it is in this year's motortrend driver's car of the year. sport auto needs to test it too.

Maybe he's trying to talk about the 960? And the Viper ACR?

same here... I re-read OP's post several times and still don't get it.

>million dollar porshit nineshitteen
>porshit (porsche) nineshitteen (918)
i admit i chuckled .

racist fuck

>>a literal niggermobile
That's the Viper though, since it was designed by an actual black guy.

>niggermobile
probably green lambo in OP's pic, but it doesn;t make sense. Lambo is not niggermobile.
>burgerking
Nürburgring? It is in Germany, not US.
>porshit nineshitteen
see , and OP being a 918 hater.

OP is retarded as fuck.

>it was designed by an actual black guy.

kek you triggers white amerifats

reported for racism

Sure is fuckin summer in here.

>implying

ok

SUMMER FAGS

FUCK OFF

>fewer niggers in LA

nah

You always say this, but nothing ever happens, so I assume that racism is sanctioned by the mods.

I've been banned for mentioning statistics without using any slurs or profanity.
So yes, mods do take the racism reports seriously for some reason.

It's not tho. Kys

Racism is encouraged

I got a warning just because i made a reference to Muslims vs Israel.

more likely whoever mods here barely gives a fuck and rarely checks in

>he's seen all the memes
>he knows all the buzzwords
>he's heard all the triggers
>he finally has an opinion on something
>how can I write the perfect Veeky Forums post?

>>>a literal niggermobile is faster around the burgerking than the million dollar porshit nineshitteen

Nice try OP.

It's alright, just renew IP and keep shitposting.

They can't stop us from speaking english and having sex with light skinned women. They just can't.

kys snow chimp
this lol. until all the honkeys gang up and mass report me nothing happens.

got my noggin joggin thinking what a literal niggermobile would be..

probably something lifted

That's not the point.
The point is somewhere out there is a butt angry mod who can't accept the fact that in a multicultural setting, there will be differences between races. That doesn't mean the differences are all bad or all good in one way, or that the differences are inherent and not cultural. It just means there will be differences.
And people will talk about these differences. Just like we talk about the differences in engine layouts, or spoke count, or lug count, or gearing.

t. nigger

>huur mods banned me
Because you are trying to start shit posting and it's not board related

Nigga this isn't breakfast club or young Republicans meeting
Its an image board, what the person looks like behind the screen is entirely irrelevant.

gr3 racism against the rules.

Naw....you just thought you were being clever, but you weren't. Stop getting defensive about it.

Nigger racing is totally on topic here.

your op was incredibly edgy but youd have to be a newshit to not be able to read that as if it were english

It's not about individuals posting, it's about generalizations.
Race is a huge part of every single aspect of life, Car culture isn't just not exempt from that, Race is hugely ingrained in car culture.
In a discussion about cars, race is not unlikely to come up.

>a VAG car is faster than a VAG
Maybe the next VAG car will be even fasterer

>Its an image board, what the person looks like behind the screen is entirely irrelevant.
What they look like behind the screen translates into to what they type, as does every aspect of their personality. You can tell a lot about an user just by what/how they type you stupid nigger.