Doddgr charger?

what do you guys think should I het another dodge charger or a different car with better mpg like a toyota prius since gas prices are going up

yes

This board needs more drunkposting.

those two cars are similar enough that it doesnt matter

How do you cross shop a Charger and a Prius?

I am also looking at the future of the car and its reliabilty also as a daily driver

Honda Civic

Lol

I did test drive the honda civic sedan also 2017. I am also looking at the 5 yr cost to own and insurance rates for these cars. I am also going to put a lot of miles on the car for many yrs to come since it will be my daily driver

I unironically am too. There's a few decent priced ones a bit away from me and they seemed like pretty good beefy cars. Nice that they're 4 door too.

Yep I do like the charger the most but i think in the longer run the honda civic will out way the dodge charger imo. I see a lot of older civics still running like they are brand new but i also have to compare engine reliabilty between the charger and civic
It is such a tough decision I want to keep this car I get to last me for yrs ti come

Get it if you want it. Im not a dodgefan at all just make sure you drive it before you buy it and don't find something weird you don't like about it. You shouldn't let anyone shill you into buying the car you don't want.

I think the honest truth is that the civic will be a better car overall in the long run and plus I can get a muscle car when I get older and more money wiser also

Charger is the best sedan to keep your man card with.

That is a nice color on that dodge charger what color is that called?

azzuro faggito

>Automatic
>Man card
kek

Well there you go . get an sti

are you telling him not to wear a condom? xd

Go Challenger instead

>Best body style for Challengers
>inb4 on;y an RT

fuck you ricer, KYS

You're probably just a teenager who recently learned how to drive manual in a 1990's Honda civic and haven't gotten bored of it yet

They offer lifetime warranties on Dodges now, plus with proper maintenance any new car will last a long time.

I'm really debating getting an R/T in a few months but all the muh reliability videos on youtube got me worried. Still leaning towards it though.

No, try again.

But I need something I can haul my baby around in and dd throughout the year and winter