/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-nCNd9UlRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Anne!

wtf dude

>groo
Yeah no fuck you OP

Sex with Futaba !

>TFW fucking normies try and steal best girl

that's a weird way to spells haru

Ryuji and Ann ______________

Makoto!

Burn My Dread > The Genesis

Indeed, Frank is the best girl.
Furthermore, would you a Yuuki?

Haru is a good girl and I can understand why somebody would love her but I love Anne.

If Naoto is so smart then why did she let herself get thrown into the TV?

I love my Makoto!

Look at Anne's itty bits

here have this

POST THE HAPPY VERSION!

I'm not sure if Haru is really powerful as a party member, or if gun damage is something I haven't been doing a lot of.

Why doesn't Naoto do gun damage?

She would have been raped silly by Kamoshida.

I love Haru!

Post Abusive Sae stories I want to feel

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Shooting a shadow with a 44 magnum 5 times at point blank and kicking it as hard as you can < one real gud throw of a fan

femgoro is cute

If Goro is so smart why did he have to stage all his cases and was found out by mentioning pancakes even though right after Mona mentioned them he and Ryuji talked about him being a cat and being in Joker's bag?

Even if you're tired and feel like giving up, remember, you are strong enough to keep going!

I wanna fuck Yosuke

Naoto is definitely a much better manipulator than you Goro, considering she smoothly spurs on Yosuke and Kanji to fucking murder the wrong suspect knowing that Yosuke is emotionally compromised and Kanji is desperate to prove his manliness

WHY IS SHE SO BEST?

>Me too

What the fuck was Goro's game anyways? If we wanted to destroy Shido, why did he try and defend his heart?

He was an ego driven twirp who couldn't stand getting cucked on live television twice

He was slave not seeking emancipation

Because he wanted Shido to succeed first so that he could then jerk off over how he double crossed him after Shido had accomplished his goal. Yes, he is fucking retarded.

His end game, as retarded as it sounds, was to prove that he was right in the route he decided to follow.

can you please button up your shirt

I want to

>Get dommed by Caroline, then turn it around and pound her full force until she drops all her spaghetti.
>Foreplay with Justine until she gets into it, then tease her until she begs for it.
>Consensual sex in the missionary position with kissing and hand holding with Lavenza.

All I see is "I want to go to jail"

>If by button up you mean unbutton entirely, then yes.

Either Snoop Dog is in town or Dojima is kill.

To the guy who mentioned the P3 Widescreen patch, how am I supposed to tell if its working? The console says only one of the two .pnach files are being loaded

>tfw no abused, school-shooter, phan-girl gf

FUCK

Because best shadow, too.

kek
he's kill

But user, I'd already be in jail. With the best wardens.

Also VR attendants aren't human so it's silly to apply human rules to them. Lavenza is literally more mature than the cakes you can date.

RIP Dojima

>P3's best girl's crit animation is 30 stabs followed by a kick
>P4's best girl's crit animation is 3 shots followed by a kick
Coincidence? I think not.

Ryuji needs hugs

>She buys him a stuffed dolphin

C U T E

Ah, I see this is my Lawfag for the evening.
Which I'm assuming means there's still a Chaosfag lurking about since I'm almost positive that at the very least this guy wasn't responsible for Mayumi given how he seemingly needs the midnight channel for reference just like us.

stuffed dolphins are for dry-humping because Joker romanced Makoto.

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Fucking painkillers making sleep all day

Actually I guess it's working?

I think the character portraits look a bit worse now which is annoying

It's Nanako I'm telling you!

the 2D stuff gets stretched

toying with the resolution and aspect ratio is P3 might show you a bit of soejima not giving a fuck, pay no mind.

EVERYDAY YOUNG LIFE JEW NES SUE

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Your discoveries seem very genuine. This is your first time playing P4?

How can Junes fags even compete

youtube.com/watch?v=e-nCNd9UlRU

He is not the Lawfag as you will soon find out

Akechi is for Kuboo

Wait wait wait

The P3FES widescreen patch doesnt actually just remove the black bars to show you off screen stuff, it just stretches the image already displayed to cover the black bar area?

What the hell really?

Damn brat, I'll jew nes sue!

>every boss is a Chaosfag
>final boss is the literal Lawfag

Why are the Phantoms nutrol XDD?

P3 still has the best soundtrack

His mask is more apt for piercing than sticking.

oh god

sae niijima: ace attorney when

P4 has more good tracks than P3, but P3's best tracks are better than the best ones of P4.
P5 is the best overall.

>"Sis, I found these papers for The National Tokyo Sperm Bank on the table this morning, am I going to be a aunt?"

Sinpie, tell me about the olden days of Persona 2

Best persona 4 girl

Isn't that how they all work?

Also Mitsuru sure moves her nose a lot when she blinks

No Makoto, money is tight this month so I was thinking of making a donation.

>Ultimax has the government starting to take notice of Persona users and places like Dark Hour
>5 has the government studying Metaverse and exploring it

I don't like where this is going.

No. The real patches loads the shit off screen so you can see it at the same time as the actual content you would normally be looking at. So you get a true wide screen shot.

What the fuck, I didn't post this Tokyo Ghoul shit.

Rumor has it that Joker, leader of the Phantom Thieves, is actually Nyarlathotep in disguise.

oh shit

one month after p5's release. how are you lads holding up? did you steal back your futures yet?

THICC

Weird, guess they couldnt with this?

Wish a remake existed

GIVE ME THE LOBSTERS, YUSUKE

scared

looks more like that guy from DRV3 to me

>your futures
No one here had a future to begin with.

If two users post an image at the same exact moment, sometimes the system glitches and swaps them
Somewhere someone got whatever Persona image you tried to post

just beat it 2 days ago and I'm about halfway through kamoshida's place on ng+
fun game can't wait for the inundation of spinoffs and anime

Best grill for best boi.

So I want to make a bullshit Kaguya.

So far I have planned:

>Shining Arrows
>Bless Boost
>Bless Amp
>Null Fire
>Repel Phys
>Concentrate
>Victory Cry

Now I'm wondering what the eighth skill should be. Spell Master is useless because Victory Cry, besides, Shining Arrows is only 22 SP. I don't quite feel like save-scumming for Magic Ability, either. I also have all four inheritance slots filled already, so any additional skill would have to come from either Skill Cards or Gallows. Maybe Angelic Grace?

Help please?