/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
-Squid Sisters Stories chapter 4 is out. splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories
-A Splatoon 2 exhibition tournament will be held at E3, more details coming soon.
-SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
-New mode announced and it's called Salmon run, its a new PVE gamemode where you need to fight hordes of salmonoid creatures with 3 friends! youtube.com/watch?v=8alvfmZi0zY
-New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl,boy and squid, they can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

kinnaskit10.deviantart.com/art/STAY-FRESH-Orange-Inkling-677380006
e3.nintendo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let the thread die this time.

I had no internet for the entire testfire.
Got to play 30 minutes.

Neat feature: Most people already know about the pitch changing and pressing X, Y, B, or A to make the lobby lyrics sing, but did you know that pressing up, down, left, or right makes different sounds?

Sorry, I went to make dinner.

how do you guys feel about this kinnaskit10.deviantart.com/art/STAY-FRESH-Orange-Inkling-677380006

Seen worse

It hurts knowing that there is nothing horse fuckers won't ruin with their shitty characters.

>final splatfest
>'fuck callie marie is best girl'
>this squid sisters plot
>'fuck me come back callie'
Is this what they were planning all along? To put an end to the waifuwars?

>throw a sprinkler
>someone immediately drops an inkstrike on top of it

Chapter five is the squidsisters producer letting her go for the newest and freshest squid Agent 3

>snipe someone trying to launch an inkstrike
>inkstrike targets me

how much will they talk about splatoon in spla2n?
will they even mention the agents or octavio?
will the agents ever meet the squidsister?

who /Annaki/ here? I'm gonna be an Annaki fanboy I know it
sorry, I was writing a few history essays

Sticking with Zekko

This is going to be the new dmg+ gear isn't it.

>annaki
>sounds like "anarchy"
>logo looks like a cross between an anarchy symbol and possibly the eye in the pyramid

hmmm

does he still do that series? i kinda liked it

Tentacle textures, coming to Splatoon 3.

>the brown/pink polkadot one
I need it.

why is no one ever here anymore? what happened? where is everyone?

a whole bunch of people fled to discord at some point.

but i don't want to post while everyone can tell who i am, i want to do it anonymously. i'm not good with people when i'm clearly discernible.

There's that and much less people play the game nowadays outside of Japan.

do you think it'll kick back when splatoon 2 comes out?

Yes if the Splat2 announcement was any indication. Though if you're looking for certain people there's no guarantees they're coming back.

it's no problem, i never thought of actively participating in these threads because i only started playing in late july last year so i don't know anybody. i just want people to talk to about splatoon and stuff.

>i don't know anybody
thats probably for the best and dont worry, at the moment splatoon 2 arrives /ink/ is going to fully revive

i'm still here and i'll gladly play with anyone

how spooky!

I'm getting a job at the zoo so I can get enough money to get Spla2n!

place splatoon standees and take photos of them with the animals

>zoo
Should've applied to an aquarium for the true splat experience.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a partnership with Nintendo
I'll apply to seaworld too.

Is there an /ink/ discord for people to join?

I know we're always dead as fuck nowadays but wondering if there would be any interest in around the last week before Splatoon 2 comes out we try and form a full /ink/ lobby for a few hours and just have fun memeing it up as a last hurrah before the new game comes out?

i'm up for it

how the fuck do you meme it up in a game with literally no way to meme? spam voice command so it says woomy?

Sure.

Things like only allowing certain weapons.

You play different rules, like bumper cars or seeker fights.

Stuff like bumper cars with brushes, bombchu etc. Just fun things to dick around with and not take too seriously.

>he didn't knew about the memelobbies

Well if Starfy can partner up with aquariums, splatoon can too

Song of my people room when?

Who /Tataki Kensaki/ here?
I was a big Zekko guy in Splatoon but this new brand is hype.

We used to do lobby randomizers where everyone had to run a random weapon from a generator
Those were fun, finally gave me an excuse for playing badly

>tfw Discord keeps killing generals in their mid/late life

Discord was a mistake

Between this and the punk brand I'm going to have a tough time playing fashion squids.
Squid glamour when?

>splatoon cuhrazy action game by platinum

For those of you interested, this brand pulls inspiration from a real world brand named Cav Empt. The rubber badge on the left arm, cropped front, boxy fit and long cuffs are typical of their products.

What weapons do you want to return?

I want the Splattershot Pro to come back.
Kinda unrelated, but a Super Scope blaster named the N-Zap 92 or something like that would also be cool. I want more Nintendo gear.

Either forge pro or zink mini because of aesthetics. Though if I had to chose an actual one, it would be the L-3, 3 round burst is my passion.

all of them intact, like a retro revival.
an older squid heading off to university selling off his old gear to the new weapons merchant kinda deal

Aerospray RG

i wonder if there will ever be a music player in splatoon one day, so we can play the tracks in the game, or set up playlists for matches

H3D. Point sensor with H3 is the most HONORable way of fighting.

When splathax expands into aesthetic changes, this will probably be on the list, but for the vanilla games, I doubt it.

fuck you

Turns out you're a legitimate social reject, huh? Sorry that you got some kind of false hope hanging out around places like this.

You're what's wrong with Veeky Forums. You use anonymity as a fucking security blanket. This place is a bigger fucking personal hugbox than any site you'd scream about and shit on.

when will they learn

Are amiibos region free?
If I buy a Jap Callie and Marie pack will it still work for my console?

EVERYTHING is region-free now. Though miibos always were.

Cool just bought it now

>tfw i'm definitely gunna end up buying a switch for spla2n
Fuck me, man. Why do I love squids so much? I don't even care about which gender they are anymore.

Is it just me or do the squids in Spla2n look far more smug and lewd then in the first game?

Definitely. There's a more confident vibe about them.

They're all 2 years older, right? Maybe one day they can be as smug as Marie.

spla2n has a new generation of squids, they're all still 14

>Splatoon 2 Tournament, June 13, 2017
>See top Splatoon squid squads from around the world claim their turf in the 2017 Splatoon 2 World Inkling Invitational.
>e3.nintendo.com/

You're saying it as if when they hit 15 they're suddenly banned from participating. The newbies in yellow shirts are 14, then they age normally.

>Splash Mob, a popular brand with inklings who have a refined, mature taste. Their sophisticated designs with a casual but luxurious feeling, along with quality materials and meticulous sewing make them the brand to have for discerning squids. Besides tops, they've expanded their range to add a broad range of eyewear and footwear.

let's be real. they only make good tops and hats. their shoe game is crap

1 down 70 to go

>all the new male hairstyles look faggy as fuck, and so do most of the female ones
God dammit nintendo god dammit

Bust out ms paint and send them some ideas.

>tablet just broke recently so all i have is a trackpad
Yeah, maybe when my cintiq arrives.

faggy hairstyles are the best, though. and the smooth cut didn't seem that bad

Looks like the Splatoon devs really do some research.
NZAP, I don't really mind if they change the looks but I want a similar weapon type.

Nice. I'm kinda surprised they didn't include something like this, I feel like I remember one of the concept art squid sister sketches having a similar design.

Is there a compilation image of all the new hairstyles? How many are there?

6 new hairstyles split between the two character models
same goes with pants if i remember correctly

>same goes with pants
>same goes with pants
fuck

Got the wii-u set up and i still have splatoon on it which i got but never played back when it came out.
What state is the multiplayer in these days?
Am i screwed?

it's fine, just not as populated as it was during release/august update. you'll be playing with a mix of people, most being Nip, there has been a little wave of returning players recently

>be bad at splatoon
>never play with anyone here because of it
>return to the game months later, wanting to finally play with people here
>only there's no one here anymore
>mfw i will never feel the magic of playing with basement dwellers just like me

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

YES.
Best bucket.

can you post art of woomies listening to music?

Can't seem to find many.

Does this count?

i suppose it does