How long until the next economic crash? We are overdue

How long until the next economic crash? We are overdue.

10 hours

>overdue
Why? Between the 1980's and the late 2000's was a long gap.

there were recessions in the early 1990s and the early 2000s, you retard

Given Trump's pace I'd say a month. Wait 3 to get it, we should pretty much be at rock bottom

Let me look into my crystal ball and tell you...

>We are overdue.
and many people of means are working very hard on that.
i wouldn't bet on them winning forever but don't underestimate them either.

In europe probably somewhere between now and june 2018. Depends on how quick the interest rate will rise.

Sometime next year probably. No indication of a recession right now but maybe a 10-20% stock correction before then

You can still exchange your yellencoins for bitcoins.

how best to protect your moneys if a recession is le coming? Take it out of shares and jsut kep it as cash?

Hedge with put option or leap and keep shares.

Unless Trump fucks this up (which given his weirdly incompetent EOs in the last week is a definite possibility) I'd expect your next regularly scheduled recession in 2-4 years. Recovery from the last recession is over. Interest rates are just starting to rise. Stockmarket is heating up nicely. We're just about ready to start blowing hot air into the next bubble. In the meantime bonds will tank due to higher interest and higher opportunity cost compared to the stock market, so smart people can buy them up and profit massively once the bubble pops. The whole process is going to take at least 2 years, hence my prognosis.

Joke's on you, the old recession isn't even over in Europe. ECB will not up interest rates anytime soon.

healthier currencies like singaporean dollar or swiss franc, metals, the money & economies less fucked up

Anyone else here suspects gold ETFs are meme and are not really backed up by phisical gold?

even if they're backed up, the institutions holding them are a joke, they will confiscate the gold as it has already happened in history

Some banks have already failed to provide audits of those products kek

Hopefully after i retire in under 8 years.

L
O
L.

found the shitlib

Etf.

Never.

Physical money in my hand thanks.

/lgbt/

>anyone selling or trading gold and distributing certificates
>actually holding the amount they distribute
pick one

an economic collapse needs an extremely week fundamental problem. Only one I see in the close future would be a total rewrite of insurance policy followed by a total rewrite of the tax code that doesn't work.

those aren't ETFs, those are mostly funds which hold gold-certificates. for every dollar put into the fund, they buy gold-certificates worth the same amount. if the emittent of those certificates declares bankruptcy, the assets of this "ETF" are practically worthless.

so yeah, kind of a meme...

Around 2024-2026 screencap this post.

Every contraction is now called a crash?

>>Credit Crisis
>>Gov'b'ment deficit, debt
>>Money Velocity slowing
>>Service base economy where increasingly the average income has steadily gotten lower but that ties into Credit Crisis
>>They are doing Securities on College loans which is a bit smaller than the housing market. And given their track record that's bound to blow up.
>>Monetary acceleration is upheld to be a healthy sign of economical growth, with USD tied to oil, which is unstable as shit, plenty of it in circulation and vaults of countries who would be willing to wipe their ass with the moment they get hit economic diarrhea
>>Trump, the birdbrain, wants a trade war with China, where the average value added of 'Chinese' iPhone by that Chinese assemble factory average around 18%(this is optimistic) and a decent amount goes to Apple, similar stories for other products.
>>Social Security, which FDR should receive a memorie damanae for instigating shit not even Lenin thought was sustainable. It's scraping bottom like, the real bottom the basement underneath the barrel. But that's government debt.
>>Commercial Paper which ties to credit crisis, which should it go down, would pretty much paralyze operations for a period of time. And what happens when they have to announce that to the stock market? It runs...
>>The next president will be a Democrat

Which bubble/crisis happens first? It's all very real, it's just when. There are more, just can't think of anymore off the top of my head. Oh yeah all currencies are fiat and tied to other major currencies. If one takes a big hit and it doesn't look good, people (Cen Banks) will dump their reserves of it, and the effect will equate to a round house kick.

There's also CDS grantees by major European banks on various financial securities (quite few mortgage backed) that are traded between each other to "spread the risk". Check out how much those CDS are worth atmo. You'd be quite shocked, I think HSBC had somewhere around 52.3 trill USD, and they arn't the major offender

i'd say 5 years user, along with china and europe's credit crisis.