Anyone know how to hang your P plates outside like this...

Anyone know how to hang your P plates outside like this? I see tons of people hang there p plates like this at JDM meetups.

weow the level of bait here is next-gen

Im pretty sure skylines arent p-plate legal so that means the cars not even his

You must live in a rural town.

there are NA skylines

25GT is 101.31 kW/tonne so it's legal.

not bait

Clearly not a GTR you stupid fuck

Some Skylines that aren't GTRs have turbos.

You zip tie it to the number plate...?
just put it on your shit boxes window.

But my windows are tinted, so I need to hang it outside and no proper place for a magnetic one.

>skyline
faggot
>wanting to hang plates outside
double faggot
>JDM
triple faggot

Someone sounds mad

Yeah zipties were how I did it on my old car

you can drive any type of car on your L plates, but once you move onto P plates you're restricted by power to weight.

Thanks for the zip tie tip, sounds good.

what the fuck are you kangaroonies talking about

>victoria
Things are starting to add up

In shitty states with draconian laws its illegal to drive powerful cars on your provisional license.

Get fucked mate Sydney is overrated

>Living in a state with power/weight laws
shiggy diggy

bump

In NSW it's a requirement to do that which I find retarded, lord knows why anyone would do it in vic where its not a requirement tho.....

Also don't know about anyone else but I don't really find these appealing at all really. At least I've only ever seen dickheads drive them and that guy looks like a dickhead.

>Also don't know about anyone else but I don't really find these appealing at all really

Diff strokes for diff folks

> At least I've only ever seen dickheads drive them and that guy looks like a dickhead.

Yeah it seems like the Non-GTR Skylines seem to attracted bellends

If you ever get to see a real GT-R or get to drive one you'll change your mind. I guarantee it.