Head 2 Head Ep. 89

Where have you been when Miata RF (155hp) and Toyota GT 86 (205hp) were 10 seconds faster on a track than a Hellcat (707hp)?
>how can Americans ever recover?

youtu.be/NSq5Zb5ZNWY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=93MuL4lRrO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I bought my 707hp tire-shredder burnout machine to set track times
said literally no one ever. That's like saying
>I bought my Miata to set quarter mile times

Hellcat is about 10 seconds or more faster at the same track faggot, they already test it with Randy as the driver.

>5 times more horsepower
>10 seconds faster
IMAOOOO thanks for pointing that out

>Still Slower than a V6 Mustang from 6 years ago with rear live axle
>Miata with all of those upgrades managed to be ever so slightly faster than a 5 year old model.

>A V6 Mustang is faster than a hellcat around a track

You fucking lieing dipshit musclecar fanboy. The hellcat did a 1:26min on the track with the same driver. Witch is 4 (!!!!) seconds faster then the Miata. What a fucking joke.

>eternally assblasted 86 owners have to compare lap times to a Hellcat
That van is really getting you guys.

>heh my sports car totally smokes this 4500 pound landbarge on a track

Wtf, I love the way this Miata looks. And I'm not gay

THE MOST POWERFUL SEDAN IN THE WORLD.

Can someone make some good memes with this?

The fact that a 707hp Dodge Charger is only 4 seconds faster then the 155hp and 80kg heavier RF Miata is pure memegold.

>owing a car with over S E V E N H U N D R E D horsepower
>lose on the racetrack to japshit with 155hp
>I-i-its not build for racing on a track

>>I bought my Miata to set quarter mile times
Yet 1/4 mile and 0-60 times are all septics can talk about when it comes to the Miata or 86.

Dude, take a minute and forget about the fucking minivan. Just enjoy the new meme that was born. A Fucking Hellcat is 4 seconds faster than a fucking Miata. Let that sink in.

And the Miata is slower round VIR than the 86,by 2.2 seconds.

No one noticed that both the BMW235 and the CLA4amg every American on Veeky Forums shits on are faster?
>both sedan
>both under 400hp
>MOST POWERFULL SEDAN OF THE WORLD is slower
Musclecars are truly pathetic.

The Corvette gets thrashed by an SUV

What's the point of 707hp car if you can't even drive fast with it? i mean at some point driving in a straight line will get boring.

A ten year old Viper is pissed on by a ten year old Audi.

The new Viper can't compete with the new Audi

Post video, everyone can write that shit down in excel

Teslafags are permenantly BTFO

>Spoonfeedmemomy

I hate that tesla so much, its like a face without a mouth

Americans literally have an excuse for everything.

>i-i-it's not a track car!
>it needs better tires!
>it's not offered in a manual!
>it's the drivers fault!

The whole marketing for the hellcat fails outside of America. I mean you sell your car with the slogan to be the most powerful sedan of the world and then you lose on the track to a 2.0l 4cylinder Mercedes A-Class with 360hp? Come one amerifats that's stupid even for your standards.

Why would they even market a Hellcat outside of America? I mean I'm just saying that the car screams AMERICA. This car would be so out of place anywhere in Europe. There are roads in England where the fatcat would barely be able to stay within the markers. The only country I could even see being interested in a Hellcat is maybe Australia, since they have a similar car culture.

Here in Germany every small dicked retard buys S-Classes, BMW 7 Series or huge SUVs like the Q7 or the X6. They are bigger then the hellcat and in the last time I feel like that SUVs make 50% of the cars I see on the road. The problem is that no one outside America buys a car for patriotic reasons even when's a bad deal because of "fuck yeah murica"

Goalpost status: Moved

Wow, it's almost as of the cars have a different purpose or something

Truly groundbreaking

So has anyone here ever driven on a track? Or even own a car?

>we built the hell cat to do fast quarter mile times
>lmao fuck that why is it so slow around the track?
>because it wasn't built for that purpose!
>lmao! Muh track times
>well the help at is significantly faster than your track cars in a quarter mile pull
>reeeeeeee that doesn't count!

>All of these bus riders bench racing cars they'll never have

Sad

Just wait till the Demon posts some lap times. The memes will be amazing.

>FR-S 1 seconds slower than BRZ
I render this test completely retarded

You know they have different suspension tuning, right? FRS is tuned so you can doriftu around any low speed residential neighbourhood

Yeah, that little tweak to the suspension is worth 1 second. Not really, no. My bet is on the tires.

If your 707hp sedan is slower than a 155hp Mazda then you should stop building cars or kill your self.

>tfw if they fixed the overheating isuses Tesla's would be absolute monsters on a track

Good thing it isn't then.

The tires are the same.

Except you're wrong about it losing and stupid as fuck for benching it on a platform it wasn't intended for but still won on, did I mention about how you're wrong about it losing yet?

They should be exactly the same. It's a Subaru engine with a Subaru transmission, differential, intake, exhaust and everything

Surely he did practice laps, though, no? The comments are geared toward surprises and initial impressions, but it wouldn't be a fair comparison if he hadn't done a number of laps to see what he could get out of each car.

FRS has different rear suspension tuning that winds up being more tail happy at track speeds.

>if you build a car for a specific purpose that can't compete with my car of a completely different purpose then I declare that you should do what I say because I know everything and the number on the power is all that matters. I don't care if your car was meant to go fast in a straight line

Suspension tuning can make all of the difference. There are so many people I see on who get coilovers and and up slower on the track just because they don't know how to set up their suspension

It's far too heavy for that.

You can stop damage control right here kid. It's so pathetic to creat the illusion that the charger is only made to drive in a straight line and can suck in everything else because "it's build for this". The new E63amg is also a 600hp Heavy sedan with the same size of the charger and its fucking quick on the track and in straight line. You can't change the fact that the hellcat is a fucking joke and so are you.

You mean if you build a car for drifting it's stupid to compare it in drag races?

>Gocarts go fast on a gocart course.

Shocking.

The challenger was literally designed to be good in a straight line. It's suspension was set up specifically for that to make sure the rear wheels get as much contact with the road surface as possible when accelerating. It was not designed for a track. You are fucking retarded

>horse power is all that matters. Suspension doesn't matter at all

The hell cat is faster than that Mercedes in a straight line

Yeah sure, then should hellcat owner remove the steeringwheel. Holy Fuck are Ameritards pathetic when it comes to defend something they like. The BMW M235 is also not designed for the track, it's a dailydriver with 340hp and it's faster then the hellcat on the same track.
>every car that is faster then the hellcat must be a trackcar
>KYS right now please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=93MuL4lRrO8
The car was literally designed for straight line racing

>benchracer doesn't understand that not everything is about getting good track times in coneshit

the hellcat is meant to set off quick from a red light, showing off on highways, and doing burnouts. There really isn't more to it than that. American (and even Australian) car culture is far different from yuro culture, we have far longer stretches of roads, almost everything is a straight line here.

>the track

Stop bringing up the track it wasn't designed for the track at all it will never do good for an area it was not engineered for

Horse power isn't everything you're a stupid ass bench racer

>why are you trying to jam that square into a circle hole
>muh circle times
>it wasn't designed for that hole
>it doesn't matter! Other circular shaped things fit in there! Why can't this?
>because it's a square it wasn't designed for circle holes
>that literally doesn't matter kys cuck

Called my Dodge dealer and he said I could lose my warranty when I drive corners. Thanks mate that was a close one.