/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Nyoom Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/R551NtKW

Last time on /xivg/:

Post highlanders

Elezen thread

both of you f off

xth for beepy is the hero this general needs

Male characters are disgusting creeplords that desperately try to look for irl girls that play female characters and orbit + creep on them heavily. If a girl doesn't play a female character and/or erp? They want nothing to do with them.
I removed all male character from my friends list and have never looked back.

I'ma toss you in the fireplace I toss lalafell in

>summoners get another horn for their class set

xth for Milk

/atthegymg/ - Hotties Gettin' Swole General

>not orbiting your fair maiden until she marries you in-game and then orbiting her until she marries you irl

You're weakwilled.

>Free Transform? What the fuck is that?

Daily reminder to spend some time with the quiet girl/guy in your FC. They just want friends but they're shy, even if they say they'd rather play alone.

I saw that and immediately raged a little inside. I don't want another gay unicorn horn, I want an actual hat and good armor design.

Good shit my dood, we should relocate all male characters into apartments and quarantine them off so they can't interact with anyone else.

post pic

Did someone say Meowboys?

This is a good post. Thank you user

So why don't you glamour one of the dozens of other hats instead.

Also make sure to slowly crank up the innuendos, you can really get them to squirm if you hint at lewd stuff.

What no leave me alone I'm off in bumfucklevania for a reason.

Honestly it's not really the horn that bothers me, it's the fact that the rest of the armor makes you look like a fairy

They should make summoner armor look more Ascian-inspired, since Ascians are the dick summoners

>not wanting to be a cute fairy

I wish you'd milk me.

No, they're get retardedly attached to you if you give them the time of day.

>tfw play paladin
>shit for entire expansion
>warrior undisputed god mode tank, nearly perfect
>yoshi says he'll make paladin good again in 4.0
>que benchmark
>warrior gets a gapcloser
>paladin gets a hardcasted aoe ability
>forum ability teasers
>warrior gets literal super saiyan nuclear explosion
>paladin gets some pussy twirl shit with hardly any special effects on it

It really has begun to feel like they just hate Paladin in this game.

cuteboi

Good taste, friendo

I want my male Xaela to rip away this catboy's panties and mating press him until his tight butt starts leaking warm lizard cream.

thanx dood

Hello future ingame boyfriend/irl girlfriend, how are you doing today?

>tfw play on Behemoth
>still haven't seen this elf running around

I'll catch you one of these days.

these are both correct
source: i'm the shy one but i'm also not in your FC or server

They should let scholars look like fairies, and give summoners primal-inspired armor or something

I can't into editing decently, Photoshop just makes me ??? so I use paint.net, used some bulge effect but it didn't end up too well.

so which one of pipps boyfriends is this

What's the best content to jump into to force myself to get over my fear of tanking anything other than dungeons? I'm at i261 purely from greeding and welfare gear and I want to be able to tank raids without shaking in my boots.

Not really good but I'll try better next time.

N-nani?

I'm a male.

Who wha why!?

Doing pretty good
I was gonna do 4v4 but eh

YO
DUDE

FUCKING HIDE SHIT LIKE THIS YOU CUNT FUCK

Your best chance is in Limsa

and???

The #1 most important thing is to stay alive. For now, stay in tank stance and focus on mechanics. If you feel like you see a good spot go dps stance, go for it.

Spiders with water droplet hats are cute. I can't wait for there to be a fuzzy spider minion.

tfw no one likes the straight ones

I'll find you and murder you if you keep posting these ugly pieces of shit

tfw I do but too scared to approach

stop posting cropped images of questionable content

just fuck my shit up roulette

These fucking giant ass exp grinds where there are no MSQ is terrible, I don't know why they're in the game
I can't wait to run POTD ~15 times for this

tfw you enter the clingy phase with someone where they reply with one word when you say you're busy

>ok.
>alright.
>fine.

Whats the worst that could happen.

Can confirm
I'll probably stare at your online status or look up your lodestone for no reason sometimes

What about males who play as female characters who do the same thing? My last FC ended up disbanding because the female leader left. One officer, a femlander (male) constantly stalked her and she couldn't deal take it anymore.

>this general
>the stalkers and psychos who post here
>"whats the worst that could happen"
hmmmm.....

It's just a picture of a jumping spider with a water droplet on it's head. Stop pretending as if you are scared by them. They are smaller than your thumb.
I want to look like a cool dude that uses the old allagan art of primal magic into battle, not some scaly crossdressing dancer.

I say alright or okay if someone says they're busy but I don't mean it like I think you're trying to make it sound.

Stalkers need to eat dogshit. They usually pretend to be 'nice guys' as well, implying they know what's best for their victim.

How stalkers are never shamed here makes me shake my head. It's far worse than casual erp drama.

But a female(male) player would never hit on another person

I actually liked those because it gave me an excuse to run the dungeons a ton for the cool looking gear.

have you ever heard of this Androna person?

It's clearly just a flustered sword boy, nothing bad there

I don't care what their size is, every single one of them is disgusting and should be killed on sight.

What should I name my catgirl retainer?

>tfw there's a female playing a male lusting after my catboy and won't leave me alone
help

Grown men are equally responsible for falling victim to this shit. A normal person doesnt have peoppe follow him with drama for 7 years seto.

Cheeki and Breeki

You have problems, user.

Just ask ftel to leave you alone

nah I don't keep up with that stuff being posted here but I have a good imagination. I've met a few. They're snaky and try to be clever through /tells.

What if I am a male character that doesn't care what they are IRL as long as the character is female and they're a nice person?

Which is better? ERP or Byregot's Blessing +Great Strides +11 stacks +Excellent?

I don't lust after anyone, that'd be awkward, what the heck

Theyre straight though

Gay

Swedish poster here. Saw local newspaper headline today about some chick who threw herself off a bridge to her death, recognized the picture. Thought I'd let the rest of you guys know Meria's officially dead. Trying to track it down online but news site hasn't updated for the week yet.

TL;DR Meria Athera is dead. Sasuga XIVG.

its not f'telor

Everyday.

until you like it?

How can ERP even compete?

Cute af. Too bad he's not basking in the sunlight though. ;u;

They're not demanding in any way, but maybe try the Crystal Tower raids? Just to get over your initial fear.

I don't do serious content as a tank so I'm not sure what to recommend in the technical sense. What I do when I want to practice an alt job, or even a diff job in the same role (I main healers), is join learning parties of current fights that I can farm on my main job.

i hope it never stops tbqh

You sound adorable. I would /pet you lots and spend time with you every day.

kanpan is the new xivg whore so we do not care

Meria never flirted or put out, she was a useless prude. Good riddance.

>like hooker
>fall in love after erp
>look her up always on lodestone to see if shes been working
>get jealous everytime shes with friends
>been trying to be her one and only

Why...

marry me irl pls

>Byregot's Blessing +Great Strides +11 stacks +Excellent

I'm going through heavensward areas doing hunts/unlocking flying, and I never really noticed just how quaint and serene a lot of the areas here are
The devs did a really nice job with this game, when you think about it
It's all so beautiful

Pathetic.

>>fall in love after erp
uh

I told myself shes just a dirty fucking whore and I wouldnt get attached. We ended up fucking for free but god damn how do I make this stop.

Tell her how you feel.