The future

>fastest car on the planet is an electric sedan
When are we getting an electric sportscar from Tesla? Shouldn't we be able to get sub 2 seconds 0-60 times?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/news/9536/the-dodge-challenger-demon-actually-does-0-60-mph-in-2-1-seconds
youtu.be/BfZLGIs0H14
caranddriver.com/features/lightning-lap-2016-results-historical-lap-times-and-more-feature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

>Tesla
>making anything but virtue-signaling normalfaggot commuterbait for people that hate driving
At least the frogs still do fun.

it's also literally the fastest car on the planet retard

At going 0-60, and only in top trim.
It's also ridiculously pigfat and sterile. It's impressive, sure, but it's aimed squarely at people that don't give a shit about driving and would rather shitpost on kikebook while their car takes them to their destination at Ludicrous Speed™.

I'm not sure they make tires that could do sub 2 second 0-60

how many Nürburgrings did a Tesla win?
checkmate atheists

OwO

what's this

Still the fastest production car in history.
Slower than the model s??? lol

Last I checked it was 0.1s faster. Operative word "faster".

>Still the fastest production car in history.
Your argument is?

Yes, exactly. The model s is the fastest car on the planet. I've yet to see a refutation of my point.
gas is being phased out.

>gas is being phased out.
And that has literally nothing to do with my original argument.

Model S does 2.3, this does 2.2.

Electric is being phased in so yours doesn't count :^^^^)

driving is boring so who cares
you have that backwards moron. lol

Thanks for confirming my point.

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stop replying you fucking idiots OP created this to bait you all

>Tesla's 0-60 times being amazing

They can be done once, otherwise the warranty will be void when it gets overheated after doing 0-60 times twice. Yes Twice.

>blatantly making shit up
ICE cucks this desperate

Nope, they can be done in succession. Try again. And the warranty isn't void for launching. Try again.
this

>When are we getting an electric sportscar from Tesla?

Waste of trips. And no it's not, the bugatti Chiron is the fastest production car of all time. The tesla model s WAS the QUICKEST production car until the demon took its place.

Get off my board you normal fag

incorrect
sperg more

thedrive.com/news/9536/the-dodge-challenger-demon-actually-does-0-60-mph-in-2-1-seconds

>See, when it comes to measuring acceleration, the first few inches can make quite a difference. At a drag strip, cars are usually given several inches of room to begin accelerating before they pass the line where the clock begins. Likewise, many major automotive magazines, such as Motor Trend and Car and Driver, include a 1-foot rollout when calculating their acceleration figures. MT's 2.28-second Tesla Model S 0-60 run, C/D's 2.2-sec Porsche 918 Spyder 0-60 blast—they both included that 12-inch grace space.

youtu.be/BfZLGIs0H14

It doesn't kill the car, it just limits it to about a quarter output so it gets stomped by a lukewarm hatch.

How many times it can launch before it gets overheated? I was told it is twice.

Why do I bite such obvious b8 oh lord?

You people are worse than the sharia blue shills on pol

as many times as you want, until it runs out of power???

It doesn't shut it down, it just limits it so you don't fuck the batteries.

2008-2012

New roadster should be coming back in 2019.

0-60 times are limited by grip, not power. Also, what's the top speed of this "fastest car on the planet"? 155mph? How long can it keep that up before the batteries overheat? How often can it accelerate to 155 before the battery is empty? I'm sure I could eventually outrun "the fastest car on the planet" in my bone stock 86, because it goes 150 until the tank is empty, and then I full it back up in like 2 minutes.

stay obsolete ICE cuck

caranddriver.com/features/lightning-lap-2016-results-historical-lap-times-and-more-feature

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

172/201 overall, behind shit like a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3.

Ok, so alphonse has corvette vs gtr, V6 vs V8, pushrod vs ohc, tesla 0-60, and now, this car.
Am I missing anything?

>no video
lol

NA vs EcoBoost?

track performance is literally irrelevant, 0-60 is the only relevant day to day metric
stay BTFO

dogfucker

>0-60 is the only relevant day to day metric

it literally is

thanks for admitting you lost the argument
ICEs are obsolete, end of story

That falls into the V6 vs V8 category tho

It's 0-160 in germany, nobody drives 60 like a granny

So you mean the Dodge Demon, the fastest production car to 60, is the best?

>irrelevant
nope, slower than the Model S

What argument you stoplight racing burger?

Wrong, the ICE is obsolete and, soon, EVs will be obsolete once the hydrogen infrastructure is in place.

The fastest car will be a self-piloted Korean FCV with no humans in it.

It's faster though.

>hydrogen infrastructure
>FCV
Don't bother, Veeky Forums thinks fuel cells are dead and nobody is developing them anymore.

t. automotive engineer working in fuel cell development at a major German manufacturer

Scheisse auf mich, Lukas

welp, its time to die i guess

>0-60
>relevant day to day metric
wat