Craigslist bargaining tips?

I found a car I wanted for 4,200 and the guy selling it said the lowest he would go is 3800. I'm thinking I just bring $3000 cash and wave it in his face cause it would be hard to turn that down.

Other urls found in this thread:

holland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-miata-mx5/6225057700.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people on craigslist are probably way more prideful of their shitboxes than you think and probably aren't willing to go down too far so bring another grand with you just in case

post link to the car.

Thoughts? Also is taking that much cash sketchy? I'm carrying so it should all be good. holland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-miata-mx5/6225057700.html

You offer 3k, he'll tell you to get the fuck out his face OP

3800 is fair. stop being a poorfag.

Looks pretty clean, probably worth the 3800. If you don't accept his offer, someone else will.

You should offer 3500 at the very lowest

Low balling is good right?

>I'm thinking I just bring $3000 cash and wave it in his face
Suddenly, armed anonymous strangers burst out of the bushes and take the money from you. They boldly state that they don't know the seller and take off with the cash. The seller tells you sorry, you don't have the cash to buy the car, so you cannot have the car. Good bye.

The end.

The seller and friends have a party afterwards.

Not a bad strategy, worse comes to worse he tells you to get fuxked, just bring an extra 800 and hide in your pocket or something

>Paying anything more than $3k for a 26 year old 2 seater that made 115hp brand new

Weebs are retarded. Offer the $3k, say it's all you got and have it on you right now. Give a sob story about how you always wanted a fun little roadster as your fun car or whatever.

Kek, OP confirmed retard, if somebody did that to me I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

This

$4200 means he really wants $4k. But if he told you $3800 at the lowest, it has probably been slow and he will take $3500 if you offer to take it quick.

$3000 is like 2/3 of what he's asking. That's low. Would you go offer $20k at the dealer for a Camry with a $30k sticker on it?

I wouldn't offer anything for a fwd cuckbox

>be rich
>make it rain 4k in singles
>tell him to keep the change pussy

Sure OP, that guy will totally agree with your $3,000 in hand plan, he won't be upset or immediately tell you to fuck off or anything. Go for it man :)

can't count how many times I turned down idiots like you OP when I sold shit on craigslist. We'd agree on a price, they'd come with way less than we agreed on, I'd fucking laugh and walked back into my house. No time wasted for me, they wasted their time + gas. Ah retards these days.

Not relevant, but that part of Michigan is top tier cozy. I'm from South Bend

yeah I know cant wait to cruise the beach roads at night listening to eurobeat

>Not meeting in bank parking lot