/dlg/ Duel Links General

Harpies are for lewd edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery will return soon so Konami can stop getting flooded with complaints from Koreans.
>Special duel quizzes are active now. The rewards are hilariously pitiful and you'd have to be a real retard to even have trouble with these.
>Level 50 Kaiba will appear in Duel World sometime mid May
>The Paradox Brothers may be unlockable as a playable duelist sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New pack has the first Psychic support but its mostly junk. Spend gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Playing PVP on Nox is recommended as mobile can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for new shitty pack tonight

Kill Jess
Fuck Christine
Marry Hailey

Fucking hate losing because I open Sisters and my lone Egotist, can't wait until I get my two remaining Enemy Controllers so this shit ends

>if I run a standard meta deck I should win 100% of the time if I play my cards right
>no one should play anything different or include cards that I dislike
You're pathetic.

>fucking up the OP

kys yourself

I don't think that's his problem, the problem is that when you get lucksacked you get salty. I just lost against a Swift Gaia beatdown deck thanks to but I know that's on me for not being able to properly build the deck and still bringing it to PVP.

However, I can understand being salty because a card with 25% chance to destroy something ends up defeating you.

The other OP was autistic as fuck

>tfw harpy lady will never smother your face in her armpits

>being an ass and making a shit OP

I bet you're the same person who used to post the OP with cocks dicks pipi crap balls xD thrown around in there.

you're the "gift controller retard" retard still trying to force his shitty memes

I'm going to try to make the thread next time so at least there's 2 of us that want a proper OP

It will certainly become a dead game once people have 3x Spheres and shit.

Banlist Now.

Explain in detail your issue with it. Because I don't see one

>banlist after latefags can actually catch up
>Ultimate Rising coming back is just a way to waste f2p's gems
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

how?

>erases all useful links while saying "you can google it XDD"
>adds the "gift controller retard meme"
>adds the "don't leve up after 35" retarded meme

the rage will be so pure

You're an idiot.

What I said:
I have a standard meta deck, so I should be be able to win easily IF I play my cards right

What you made up:
IF I RUN A META DECK I DESERVE TO WIN 100% OF THE TIME AND NO ONE SHOULD PLAY CARDS I DONT LIKE

As this guy said, my problem is that no-skill shitters bring their 25% chance luck dragon into Plat 3 games and win purely on a coin flip. If I play a perfect game, and the enemy wins because they destroy a key card from complete luck, that's bullshit. I have no problem with people playing unique decks, but fuck you if you rely on a 25% chance to win.

What, do you rely on the luck dragon too?

Those aren't memes, they are facts. Plus the OP was too long to post so I had to trim back the fat

Just refrain from making the OP in the future, I'll handle it from now on.

No, your OP sucks. Mine is better.

Holy shit that OP is retarded as fuck. Here's the info he left out for some reason.

>>>LINKSOutdated Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

Also, what the fuck is this:
>Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers

Considering that prismatic cards give an extra 200pts, so there's no reason to not use them. And Enemy Controller is one of the best cards to have as a prismatic, since you can easily fit it in any deck to also get the extra 200.

>gift controller retard

Who are you trying to impress? How pathetic do you have to be to actually care what cards other people use, especially when you're objectively wrong about not using a prismatic EC. Christ, are you actually autistic or something?

>gcr

Enemy controller is better that kuriboh

It's only good in Relinquished decks or if you play something that takes up all your backrow so fast that you need it in your hand.

>outdated farming guide
>outdated

Literally why link this?

Whats the easiest way to farm For skills with mai?

Also How do I change the captcha? Because im sitting through 10 of them just to post and its sortof pissing me off

Gee user, I dunno, maybe because there are still valid farming techniques in that guide?

I'm going to save my gems for the next shitbox

Gift life retard, should've been aborted

put legacy captcha on Veeky Forums settings, mind you, the more you post the more fucked it gets so it's even worse than the image captcha

also try to duel every legendary duelist available on duel world with her so that you get balance, draw sense: low level or draw sense: light. Until then you can't farm.

I've yet to have anyone actually explain how a "gift controller" is a bad thing. I assume it's because the people who actually say that shit are too stupid to actually write anything of value.

Probably because Econ fucked their moms and got them kicked out of the house

This is exactly what you get for playing freemium games, 3rd world faggots desperately trying to fit in.

The only problems with this OP`I see is it doesn't spoonfeed new player's guides.

>Playing PVP on Nox is recommended as mobile can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet

And this shitty meme. It's the other way around, cocklord.

meant for

>25% chance luck dragon
barrel is 25%?
what about twin barrel?

>if I play a perfect game, and the enemy wins because they destroy a key card from complete luck, that's bullshit
>fuck you if you rely on a 25% chance to win
You are literally a baby, that's what I'm saying. Next, you'll be complaining your opponent drew Twister first turn. Drawing a good hand, winning coin tosses are all part of the fucking game -- and it's based on luck. If your opponent didn't win the coin toss on that Barrel Dragon, you wouldn't be complaining here like a baby.

>no-skill shitters
>plays Harpies
Yeah, Harpies is one of the most difficult decks to play. I understand why you have trouble countering a single 1700 beater with a chance effect that probably 5% of players use.

no, Twin Barrel is 25%, Barrel Dragon is 50%

FUCK OFF!

thanks
>Twin Barrel is 25%
ew, people run twin barrel?

Should I get a 3rd Delta, The Magnet Warrior?

Only shitters and people running Luck On My Side pet decks.

Depends, how many beta/valkyrion/gamma/alpha you got?

Keith machine beatdown runs it alongside Sergeant Electro and Machine King because it's the highest attack machine

3 Beta, 2 Valk, 3 Gamma, 3 Alpha

>Next, you'll be complaining your opponent drew Twister first turn.
Nope. Can't just make shit up to try to prove your point. Twister doesn't rely on luck.

>Drawing a good hand, winning coin tosses are all part of the fucking game
No fucking shit. And I have a right to be annoyed when shitters use a trash card that is specifically designed to be luck based. By your logic, no one should ever get annoyed at a Tea Burn deck ever again.

>If your opponent didn't win the coin toss on that Barrel Dragon, you wouldn't be complaining
Are you retarded? No fucking shit I wouldn't be complaining, isn't that obvious? I lost my streak purely due to a 25% chance, I played a perfect game otherwise and would've won the next turn.

>Yeah, Harpies is one of the most difficult decks to play
I never said it was. Are you having a stroke or something? It takes more skill to run a HHG deck than a fucking luck dragon deck, that's true though.

>I understand why you have trouble countering a single 1700 beater with a chance effect that probably 5% of players use.
You're simply an idiot who can't read and has to make shit up. I never said I was having trouble countering them in general. All I literally did was complain ONCE about losing my streak to a faggot with his 25% coin flip, you're the one who got all autistic about it.

gift gift card retard

How many otc and econs do you have? If you have less than 3 of each than don't bother

2 Otc 3 Econ

But Metalzoa is the highest attack machine

No one uses Metalzoa, or Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon, for that matter, since you lose the effect of metal morph when you summon them.

>fuck yes kaiba finally giving up a rainbow pack
>and its a blue eyes
ok, I'm clearly not ready for econ. I'm also not ready for kaibaman according to the card trader

not enough OtC to be viable

>he doesn't know

know what?

are you ready for this
*grabs dick*

Really makes me think. Even if it wasn't just you, complaining about Twin-Barrel is a fucking joke. Like what YOU'VE SAID, Twin-Barrel is a trash card. The person using it has a 75% chance of failing the coin toss, he's taking the risk. You're just a salty fuck that needs to calm down.

>By your logic, no one should ever get annoyed at a Tea Burn deck ever again.
Personally, I'm not annoyed when I lose against burn. It's a legitimate deck that has its strengths and weaknesses.

>You're simply an idiot who can't read and has to make shit up... you're the one who got all autistic about it.
You obviously don't understand sarcasm, analogies, or reading comprehension.

>I don't deserve losing to some faggot who relies on a fucking 25% chance to destroy a card on the field. Fuck them.
What I'm saying is you're a fucking gigantic baby for autistically complaining about a card that has probability. You're just another pebble, kid.

>Personally, I'm not annoyed when I lose against burn. It's a legitimate deck that has its strengths and weaknesses.

>It's a legitimate deck that has its strengths and weaknesses.

Not the guy you're replying to, but this is horseshit and you know it.

>Tea burn is a legitimate deck
no, it's fucking not, losing because the opponent opened 3 Reestructer Revolution and 2 Burning Land is fucking bullshit, it's lucksack at its worst, I'm not even the guy you're discussing with

>weaknesses: can brick hard
>strengths: can FTK
I dunno about you, but "can FTK" outweighs pretty much any weakness on the annoyance meter.

Lost to only 2 fusion decks mostly due to bad draws, I really do have shitty luck sometimes

Inb4 Shitty deck GIFT RETARD meme

>gift controller retard
Your kind is not welcome here.

I run Tea burn with 3x amazoness swords woman, makes it better against beatdown.

Goddamn. I kind of want this card for Surprise Present, but at the same time, Simochi is in this game. I'd rather not include a combo that can instantly destroy 75% of someone's LP.

Reminder that using e-con or sphere kuriboh is literally cheating

Some guy did testing on LD's to find their drop rates, here's his results:

Sample Size: 1065 Duels
Confidence Level: 95%

Gold Packs: 489 (42-48% chance per duel)
Ultra Rares: 8 (0.2-1.2% chance per duel)
Super Rares: 29 (1.7-3.7% chance per duel)
Skills: 10 (0.3-1.5% chance per duel)

This means that if you do a perfect farm on a LD (8 Rewards), the chances of you getting certain rewards are:
UR: 5%
SR: 19%
Skill: 7%

Obviously rates can differ, and sample sizes can vary, but this is a good indicator of where the rates generally are. I can link the video, but it's just the guy listing off these same stats.

*This doesn't account for probability of certain cards, Konami may tweak certain cards (GK Priestess, e-con, etc) to not show up as often, we have no way of knowing right now though.

There is no way econ is that high
Source: My shit life

>Personally, I'm not annoyed when I lose against burn. It's a legitimate deck that has its strengths and weaknesses.

what did he mean by this?

How many rewards did the guy get in 1065 duels? Did he exclusively duel LV40s?

It's all luck if they draw the right cards and go first. Otherwise, it's pretty easy to win.

Doesn't a ur and an sr have the same drop rate, except you have more sr cards?

As in its possible to have you gandoras and 3 union attacks without being exceptionally lucky? Because that shit happened to me. For certain LD I have more UR cards than sr

So when do we get the new shitbox?

... that's the fucking point, game is already luck based enough to add a deck that has a 50% chance to FTK or 2TK you without you being able to do shit

What do you mean "that high"? Consider that to get an e-con from Kaiba, you'd not only have to do a perfect farm, then pass the 19% check for a SR, then happen to get Enemy Controller instead of something else.

Actually, if we assume that all cards share the same "rarity", the chance of getting an Econ from Kaiba is about 4%. (19% for an SR, then it's a 1/5 shot for econ instead of his other 4 SR cards)

It's Lv40 Legendary duelists who can drop UR and SR cards. Also, I messed up, I think the 1065 sample rate is 1065 REWARDS, not 1065 DUELS.

(Not that user)
>complaining about Twin-Barrel is a fucking joke
I get pretty mad too when an opponent gets a lead because of a 25% chance
>Twin-Barrel is a trash card
Retard. 1700 beater (without needing a field) that has a chance to destroy ANY card, combined with Second Coin Toss makes it a good card CURRENTLY for machine and coin toss decks
> I'm not annoyed when I lose against burn.
I understand your logic, but you failed to realize how retarded that just made you sound. Just because a strategy or ftk/otk exists, does not make it fair compared to the grand scheme of the entire game. If you've ever played the real game, Konami has many cards on the banlist from that past that opened up some of the most broken combos,most of which render everything else basically unusable and destroy the core gameplay of the game. Tea with Duel Standby is just barely treading on the line of completely broken, because the deck wins games without letting the player even play. That, is not "fair", in regards to the nature of the game, because it makes it unfun and destroys any interaction the players had between each other (The difference between Yugioh and Solitaire). It may seem "fair" in your mindset (Because everyone can play it), but the rest of the playerbase 'does not', as most of them consider aspects of play outside of simply "These cards exist or they don't", and instead with "these cards are healthy and these cards are not".

Let me guess, you probably don't have a problem with "Self Destruct Button" either?

Losing before you can act inspires helplessness. You didn't lose because you got outplayed, you lost because they shit out 4k damage before you could play your first card. That isn't fun. That's solitaire.

Just stop lmao, tea burn is a trash deck

Thought?

I mean, the guy running Twin-Barrel has a deck that won't do shit the other 3/4 of the time and you're complaining about something that only happens 1/4 of the time, sure the card is good without the effect but mostly within a certain type of deck. Who cares

Whoopsie doopsie, forgot duel standby

Exactly, no way it's that high.
Source: My shit life

Oh, well that's coincidental, I just got it with my last keys and not even farming
Only took like 5000 white keys

>monsters and traps
You're missing the point of the deck. Cup of ace with duel standby, revolution, and card of sanctity let you run through your deck and kill your opponent in two turns.

bretty much this

Wtf is a shitty Pumprincess deck doing in Plat 3, I wreckt the guy in 3 turns

Do people actually use draw 2 eff of Bubbleman?

NEW PACK IS LIVE BOYS

Thoughts on this kog deck?

Is there any better feeling than stealing a clownfag shit with Possessed Dark Soul? The best part was when he tried to steal back his monsters only for me to use Curse of Anubis and since the monster was on my side of the field the effect being given to me to blow up his clown on the spot. Too bad I didn't save the replay because my dick is as hard as diamonds right now.

MAY 15 LEVEL 50 KAIBA

CARD TRADER NOW HAS CHAOS NECROMANCER AND HAMMER SHARK

It doesn't say anything about it being Kaiba

What can Hammer Shark even summon? I like how it's a 1900 beater for Makofags but the shit it can summon is too little

So will Tyrant and Neo be taken out of rotation when UR and AoD come back?

Holy shit Konami stop giving away such overpowered cards, first Relinquished now this shit.

Well it is so

LOL

They didn't say anything so no. They may be walking back the concept of removing packs entirely.

Not much, but it does elevate Fishfags, before the only 1700 card they got was Kaiser Sea Horse

Gah. What a horrible fucking feeling.

Lady Assailant LITERALLY fucking banished 3 cards that could've won me the fucking duel. Unbelievable.

Look at this shit. Fucking all 3 would've given me a win. Fucking hell what shit luck.

Sorry user, but you deserve it for running a Tea Burn deck.