What kind of fake AE86 is this?

What kind of fake AE86 is this?

FSO Polonez

Zepsułeś całą zabawę, spierdalaj na karachana.

wypierdalaj polaczku do swojego zascianka

Fiero with a bodykit

Tylko nie polaczku kurwa

Every nigth for the past five years I have been delivering pierogi to mafia owned hotel at night

bo co mi kurwo zrobisz, ty pizdo z nieprawego łoża?

Kulturalniej ty mrówkolwie plamistoskrzydły!

Co ty kurwa pierdolisz ty chuju krzywy? Jestes jebanym polaczkiem z wiochy, fiucie nieumyty! Chcesz kurwa kultury to spierdalaj oglądać klan na TVP, bo to jest na twoim kurwa poziomie.

zaraz się zesra 4szambiarz

you fucking cunt - did you use a translator or jestes pierdolonym gimbusem, co chce byc edgy?

Well, and you have it. Can any actual Polish dude explain to me why in every fucking thread when one Polish lad starts to write others immediately start to cuss him? (at least this is what I could understand from google translate on their posts). The car is FSO Polonez indeed and what else? It had a bit less horsepower and shitty suspension compared to AE86, but was RWD and and the time it was produced, according do wiki, there were no other cars to match it on the Polish market. Probably to this day you can't get anything more affordable than FSO with RWD and cheap parts. You could drift it like a madman, I've just seen numerous vids on yt featuring this car in stock configuration doing some mad skidz.

>Polish dude explain to me why in every fucking thread when one Polish lad starts to write others immediately start to cuss him?
Poleposting

If you want to see comedy gold, just go to /pol/ and lurk on any thread about poland. The internal dissonance is just amazing.

Original FSO Polonez was basically shitty, unrealiable piece of shit.

My father bought one new from the factory and sold it 3 days later to our neighbour (funny story actually, commie times, so he actually earned on this deal, since our neighbour could not get a car for his money, and my father was working on ships and earned in USD so he could buy anything)

Much later he bought another one, with actual suspension and Rover 1.4 engine, and this was actually pretty nice car, we remember it fondly in the family.

Inwazja Polski, znana w Polsce jako kampania wrześniowa lub wojna domowa w 1939 r. (Wojna obronna w 1939 r.). W Niemczech jako polska kampania (Polenfeldzug) czy upadek Weissa ("Biały numer") oraz wspólna inwazja hitlerowskich Niemiec, Związku Radzieckiego, Wolnego Miasta Gdańska i małego słowackiego kontyngentu, to początek drugiej wojny światowej. Inwazja Niemiec rozpoczęła się września 1939 r., Tydzień po podpisaniu paktu Ribbentrop. Inwazja radziecka rozpoczęła się września po porozumieniu z Molotowem-Tōgō, kończącym się września wczesnymi wojnami rosyjskimi i japońskimi. Kampania zakończyła się 6 października z Niemcami i Związkiem Radzieckim, gdzie cała Polska została podzielona i przywiązana do potęgi niemiecko-radzieckiego traktatu granicznego.

>Jestes jebanym polaczkiem z wiochy, fiucie nieumyty!
A ty skąd? Z warszawy chuju zasrany czy za granicą czyścisz kible XDDDDDD Jebany światowy się znalazł, spierdalaj

Mitsubishi Lancer

>It had a bit less horsepower and shitty suspension compared to AE86, but was RWD

Wait a minute. Are you saying that Europeans actually made RWD cars at one point in their existence?

>The first FR car was an 1895 Panhard model, so this layout was known as the "Système Panhard" in the early years.

>Panhard is a French manufacturer of light tactical and military vehicles. Its current incarnation, now owned by Renault Trucks Defense

not only yuro but, *gasp*, french?

The Europeans abandoned RWD very quickly, though. Outside of BMW, Mercedes, and AutoVAZ, no European automaker produced RWD cars since the 50s.

Ladas were copies of European cars btw bro.
>no European automaker produced RWD cars since the 50s.
what is
>Ferrari
>Lamborghini
>Fiat
>Alfa Romeo
>Jaguar
>Pre-VAG Skoda

Also
>Older Volvos

I'll add;
Opel
Ford