So, /b/

So, /b/

I own an apartment in Donetsk that I don't use for anything currently and I trying to think of a way to utilize it and turn into profit.

Attached are prices for electricity (in Russian kopeykas, with is 1/100 of a Russian Ruble). Roughly, if I consume for that 800 kWt/h per month, the cost is 0.04 USD per kWt/h.

Plus, nobody gives a shit about Internet regulations in Donetsk.

Right now there are two ideas on my mind: bitcoin mining and Raspberry Pi-based VPN service.

What do you thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

gorod-donetsk.com/tarify-zhkkh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much is the rent? Can british people just go and move there?

gorod-donetsk.com/tarify-zhkkh

Here are full table of rent costs. In short, it's not much, if you actually live there I think it's around 10 pounds per month, maybe less.

And yes, you can just go and live there, even get a DPR passport.

I can even sell or rent my appartment to you if you want.

bump

welp

how much you want for it? if it's in ukraine why are you telling the price in ruble? are you russian?

It's in the Donetsk Republic, the russian part of Ukraine, not the polish/tatar one.

We use rubles for 2 years now since the introductions of economic blockade initiated by Ukraine. We simply could not maintain the necessary amount of cash money with Hrivnas, so we had to switch to Rubles.

so which part of ukraine is ukrainian?
how much you want for it?

You mean, for much do I want to sell it?

Anyway, if I'm selling it, it's something around 35k$. It's almost in the center of the city, but far enough from the frontline, good infrastructure in the area.

£10 per month. how big is it? what are the bills like?

Might be even less than £10, but it's winter and there's bills for heating.

3 rooms, separate kitchen, bathroom and restroom are combined in one, ground floor, so it has a small basement which require some cleaning.

Bills are mailed to you, then you go to the nearest bank and pay. Simple. It's ok to miss a bill or two as long as you pay it later, nobody will just cut out your water or gas.

Internet is paid separately, though, but for 400 roubles per month you get 100 mb/s,

bump

>so which part of ukraine is ukrainian?
>which part of america is american?

The whole Ukraine is ukrainian, however you have different people living in different parts of the country. the east is where russians live, the west is where polish people live and the central is a mixture of poles/russians/tatars. Alltogether they make the Ukrainians.

How are the women in the area?

I have some Veeky Forumsness ideas for a warm place with bed

Women are decent, so don't get any ideas.

wait, according to this map, donetsk is on the front line of the war.

and you want 35K for the flat?

I could buy a farm house in peaceful croatia for half of that.

i will give you 12k for the flat.

War ain't gonna last forever, mate. Price will go up.

Same happened in Transnistria. People were selling flats for dirt cheap, and then people who were buying them re-sold it for a full price in a couple of years.

30k.

have you got any pictures or a floor plan of the place?

Not right now, but if you are interested in buying, leave your email.