Did I fuck up?

Hey guys so I think I made a big mistake I just got a new job at Costco and I thought I needed to get a more reliable daily driver cause my commute is like 30 miles each way. I visited a dealership to look for a cheap new sedan but the salesman convinced me to get the top trim with all the options anyways he was really friendly and said he could get me a special financing deal at 3% for 84 months I though this sounded good but when I told my friend about it he said I was a retard and that's a bad deal I'm freaking out now I already signed the papers is there any way I can get out of this!?

>Did I fuck up
>Kia
>84 months

Take this stale bait to reddit and spice it up a bit. Here, I'll add some sage.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

How did the interview go and what previous job experience do you have? Currently trying to get a job at Costco here.

>$36K for Kia

Heheh

There should be a grace period where you can return the car, it's usually like 2 days or whatever. Don't spend 30k+ on a shitbox again and remember that all salesmen are sleezebags no matter what

>38k
That's more than I paid for my type r
What the fuck

>driving 30 miles each way for a shitty job at costco
>being stupid enough to be talked into a major decision
kys.

saged

If you actually seriously enjoy the car and don't see yourself wanting absolutely anything else for the next 7 years it's a decent at best choice. Otherwise you fucked up.

You did good goy, I mean guy. Very good deal indeed.

Let me guess OP. You also browse /mlp/?

>84 months
You fucking retard. You got bent over and reamed.

>38K
>84 months

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you dun goofed.

Is 60 months the standard? I can afford that but lower would be a little too much for my comfort. It's only a couple hundred difference so I'm not that worried when I go to get a new car.

I know this is bait but how could someone working, I'm assuming, for 10 dollars an hour afford a 36k car? I'm working for 12 an hour and I can only really afford a 15k car. If insurance didn't cost 130 it would be different but it does and it sucks.

I browse /mlp/ and have sex with horses regularly, and I would never fall for such a retarded deal.

That fucks you hard in total money spent.

84 months paying a goddamn KIA?!?!?!?!?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

Depending on the price of the car and apr sometimes there isn't that much of a difference in total cost