hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xubzCVIOxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for playing literally anything but hearthstone

people are still trying to play warrior in the brawl kek

they should just give everyone a free pack for a login bonus once a week

it's obvious they don't give a fuck about brawls

Has there ever been a good brawl besides the ones with custom-made classes like boom bots versus annoy-o-trons? At least those had new cards and you knew what was in your opponents deck.

Also, how the FUCK haven't they done "combine two classes" brawl yet?

It is free goyim

they have done it, essentially.

Obviously they aren't going to let you make your custom deck with 2 class cards

the one with the adventure heroes was really fun

>put in Noz because I got sick of Control mirrors taking too long and
>>> seconds to fucking take a turn
>it turns out to be one of the craziest matches I've ever played
>get so nervous I actually forgot I had lethal after racing to attack with every minion I had to get him to 3 hp and instead of using hammer of justice I hero power'd
still won the game regardless

I just switched out a primordial out.

Pulling Noz was a miracle to refresh the enthusiasm I had for control paladin, even if it's a shit card compared to another primordial.

Which one was that?

remember that one brawl, "pick a class and we will add random cards from that class into your random deck"

instead of that

they should just pre-make decks of two classes that are actually sensible and fun

Jade Shaman/Druid rapemode man

it was called boss battle royale
youtube.com/watch?v=0xubzCVIOxE
sorry for amaz

yeah the dualtype aspect is fun

It has always been one of my favorite things from MTG, pokemon, TESL, and even guild wars

>guild wars
you're an okay dude.

Oh yeah, that one was fun. It's harder to balance out so many different bosses though, which is why I preferred brawls with only two different characters.

>because you don't have 1 anti-secret card in your deck, mage can play solitaire the whole game and 1 turn KO you

Damn, Blizzard, nice! Encouraging the most cancerous deck playstyle is epic

They cant 1 turn KO you anymore, dumbass. Put some healing in your deck or kill them before turn 9, both options arent hard.

>tired of getting rolled over by aggro
>embrace it and do a non-murloc version of token druid
>Go 10-0 to rank 6

This game is so dumb

>Kripp still isn't at 1 million followers

Dead

he'll get it by his viewers creating throwaway accounts

This brawl is so fucking stupid

Token Druid is the best deck in the game

Let me see a list friendo

Embrace the cancer, let it flow.

>have the complete deck, every fucking card a whale would include is there
>can't pass through rank 8

git gud, learn when and when not to play around removal or go all in

Looks rude as fuck.

REMOVE CONTROL. remove control. you are worst warrior.you are the warrioridiot you are the warrior smell. return to wild. to our wild cousins you may come our format. you may live in tier 4….ahahahaha ,taunt we will never forgeve you. garrosh rascal FUck but fuck asshole warrior stink taunt is cheat..warrior genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead warrior..ahahahahahTAUNT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget undertaker .magni we kill the king , magni return to your precious Khaz Modan….hahahahaha idiot warrior and taunt smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CONTROL FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. hunter+druid+rogue+warlock=kill control…you will wild/ rexxar alive in standard, rexxar making deck of standard . fast aggro deck rexxar standard. we are f2p and have gold now hahahaha ha because of rexxar… you are ppoor stink control… you live in rank 20 hahahaha, you live in casual
rexxar alive numbr one #1 in standard ….fuck the warrior ,..FUCKk ashol control no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur hero and class. rexxar aliv and real strong hunter kill all the control beast aminal with steady shot magic now we the standard rule .orc of the zoo. game designer ben brode fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and warrior wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our legend we will crush u with charge of pig. hunter greattst class

Where did this tasty copypasta orginiate from?

last thread

op forgot to link to the last thread like a complete fucking mongoloid

>tfw turn one double innervate+coin+double vicious fledgling

*innervates behind u*
*hits ur face*
*gets windfury*
*hits ur face again*
*becomes invisibile*

Dust#1692

NA, 80 gold quest

>Mix Druid with literally any other class
>Win
Wow, what a Brawl.

Sent ;)

>pick rogue in brawl
>win 20 times in row

i fucking love this easy gold

>Pick Paladin
>Outskill opponent
Heh

>Druid and Mage
>Priest and Mage
>Warlock and Hunter

dear god

>not picking mage+rogue

>Rogue and Hunter

>enemy priest plays milhouse on turn 1 in brawl
>when im a druid

thanks priest-bro

>Priest picker intelligence

That guy has no clue how to Millhouse. This is how it's done.

Would this see play?

No you faglord. You dont want to draw cards in the lategame, you want to outvalue your opponent on the board.

No because half the time it will mill you and the other half of the time it will be a dead card because you drew it too early. Playing it also entirely wastes your turn, so good luck if you're not already ahead on the board. It would be awful even as a neutral.

this is the type of card they would have released if streets didn't shit up the game so ahrd

when the fuck can you ever play this

>beating a jade druid with reno priest with no reno

>people that make shit cards like this actually think they would be played
holy shit kys

Would it see play?

see

>Let's turn every minion into Edwin
Wow! What a great idea retard! Did you learn nothing from the fucking Quest?

No, because they're not real.

You are so fucking retarded that you can't see how me asking if it is good is a blatant, obvious sign that I don't think they would be played, and am just shooting darts at a board for fun.

You did this twice.

Hilarious.

>make shit OC
>post shit OC
>sperg out
classic

*topdecks you*

>opponent plays finja
>don't play any minions
>he keeps it stealthed
>dies to flamestrike

Who /f2p/ here?

I honestly don't feel comfortable dropping 1600 dust on Patches the Pirate, anyone else?

Yeah it's such an unique effect but no matter how I look into it, I feel like it doesn't give you THAT big of a boost in your early game to justify 1600 dust.

It is your typical "flavor of the month" type of card (even though it will last until the next expansion).

>Yeah it's such an unique effect but no matter how I look into it, I feel like it doesn't give you THAT big of a boost in your early game to justify 1600 dust.
wrong

This card is really useless, i'm using boar 1/1 ib my pirate war instead and Rocketeer instead of leeroy (it's even better cause don't spawn minions for enemy). Don't waste dust on cards just because they're popular.

It's literally one of the most broken cards in the game.

t. shieldbearer.

Retard.

Strong arguments, you really showed them your point. :^)

It's honestly necessary. Deck thinning is very rare in Hearthstone. I come from yugioh where deck thinning is literally life, and I take whatever chance I have to thin my deck for more consistency. It's a ***free*** minion, more board control. Its only drawback is when you draw it, but at the very least it has charge.

>patches useless

B)))))))))))))

daily reminder that playing hunter in the brawl makes you a dickless virgin

brawl hasnt been out for a day yet, how can it be a daily reminder?

Getting real sick of meteor meta in arena, when is the next expansion?

Only Shieldbearers think Patches is "not so great". This is either bait or rank 15 theorycrafting. Just do it.

just dont craft it then?

fuck if i care

daily reminder beginning today

actually this would fit more

Pot of Duality literally has "also, after that"

I'm in the same dilemma as you are. I tried hunter but it just doesn't work for me. I think I'm gonna craft this fucker today and just go for cancer warrior.
if I can make the dust back in 4months by getting rank5 with it, I'm gonna do it

Do you guys think it's easier to reach r5 in standard or wild?
I'm having a hard time against nzoth quest priests in wild but at the same time finja druid rapes me in standard

people who play wild are more terrible so that probably

Wild obviously, just play pirate warrior or anything agressive. Wild fags play "for fun", so all you will ever play against is priest or renolock.

>Wild obviously, just play pirate warrior or anything agressive. Wild fags play "for fun", so all you will ever play against is priest or renolock.

You can have fun sucking my aggro-sized knob ;)

ok thanks.

>try pirate warrior
>first game
>draw patches, opponent has ooze in starting hand
>second game
>draw patches
Fine, I won't play it then.

it's a meme you retards are too late to cash in

A few weeks ago I was at home sick playing astral communion druid in wild. I got upset after queuing into three pirate warriors in a row and build an anti aggro warrior and did nothing but rope every single fucking pirate warrior I saw for a few hours. It was very relaxing and fun.

made this deck in 2 minutes for a daily quest
i went 2-0 against what were probably f2p noobs in casual but still this thing absolutely rapes
i'd put the quest in if it had it, maybe swap a couple of the useless cards out, and it'd instantly be tier 0

>casual
>two games sample size
>aggro with healing in it
>blowgill sniper
>grimestreet informant
>novice engineer

it's the holy grail of retarded idiots that think they can build decks. amazing.

who hurt you

Post rank

>switch to burn mage
>first opponent is pirate warrior with god hand
Every time I've played mana wyrm on T1 against a pirate warrior, they've coined axe. This has happened 4 times in a row now.

yu gi oh fags GTFO

t. shieldbearer

i'm waiting for the brawl where we can pick a class but use any other class' cards in it. i wanna see what the ultimate in cancer will be. the TRUE t0 deck.

Rogue + Mage freeze deck.
Duh.

>try to win 3 brawls with mage for quest
>Hunter drops 1-drop King Krush and a 1-drop 9/7 on turn 2

pirate warrior with innervate, doom hammer to combo with heroic strike instead of reaper, deadly poison for first mate and hammer and hunter hero power.

Is it worth crafting Murloc Paladin?

I'm missing two Megasaurs, one Inquisitor, Tarim and possibly also Lightlord. That's a lot of dust for a deck that I'm not sure will outperform the cheap Hunter deck I already have. Alternatively I could just craft two Glpyhs and play Mage instead, but then I don't have Alex for that.

Also top right is objectively the best, not even sure why the went with a different one.

Murloc pally is the best deck in the format. You can kill someone on turn 5 or outgrind them with 3 tirions. If you want to climb, then craft it.

There is a reason why it is #1 on the VS report right now and almost everyone brings it to tournaments.

Alex is used in freeze and control mage. Both underperform secret mage.