Car stickers you're sick of seeing

What common cancerous car stickers are in your area?

>Pic related
Here in FL you can't sling a dead cat without hitting at least four cars with this shit or a variation of it

All up here in Southern Virginia we have those fucking things on every car too.

Somebody needs to change that to 'Slut Life' and start slapping it on cars.

What does that shit even mean? People around here have those stickers. After seeing the people who drive salt life cars I just assumed it was some popular new christian turd rock band like Creed was

I know where the owner of that brand lives lol. He's near Geneva

I live three hours+ from the coast and still see Salt life stickers. I fail to understand why.

Its for wannabe beach bums.

All the bro trucks and daddies money kids have this shit plastered on the back glass

I live in FL too those stickers are so fucking annoying, we get it bro you go to the beach once a year

This is slightly less gay but twice as tryhard and just as common now

Shit forgot pic

Just spent a week in Chincoteague and it must be prerequisite to live. The lifted truck's, the fucking rim's and the ball sack's hanging from the hitch. woo hoo

There's none in Indiana. Once in a blue moon though I'll see a JDM sticker on a honda, with an aftermarket fart can and going a whole 3mph over the speed limit.

This shit makes me cringe and rage at the same time

Oh yeah, definitely. I actually, no-shit, live in a town called Bumpass. No exaggeration, over half of the vehicles here are lifted trucks flying confederate flags.

these fucking things

90% of the people likely dont even know what Browning is

gotta prove how redneck and southern you are so lol slappa deer on dere

usually pink ones on crossovers

everywhere in NC too

any kind of brotruck stickers honestly they're almost always in bad taste. Anything religious or political is just annoying.

Bernie bumper stickers

>all these florida anons
Who /jacksonville/ here

I live 45 minutes from the coast in Northern Massachusetts. Along with Salt Life, the brodozers usually have the 'thin blue line' stickers, and some form of confederate flag, usually a wrapped gas cap, or mud flaps.
Also we have a shit-ton of Spics and Cambodians that all have riced, fart-canned, rusty civics with 'JDM' stickers and 'hellaflush' ones, and lots of 'no fat chicks, car will scrape' stickers.

/Pensacola/, send help

Lol'd

No clue user

Oh, and this shit. We get it, you drive a manual.

youre so far but you have nice roads at least, right?

I live in a leftist shithole and its full of these stickers

I always read that as "Slut Life" for some reason.

The roads themselves are bretty gud, but it seems like pulling into anywhere I have to slow down to a crawl to get over the divot between the road and the parking lot.

That stupid ass Maryland crab with the flag in it

I've had some recent Salt Life sightings here in Dallas.

There is a Salt Life restaurant. My mom wanted to go there basically because she wanted the stickers. I went with, and the menu is mostly seafood which I'm not a huge fan of. I got the babyback ribs and they were by far the worst ribs I have ever had from a restaurant. Old Country Buffet has better ribs.

This. Brotrucks are so stupid.

That and a Bernie sticker
>my parents spend $250k so I could spend 6 years getting a bachelor's in communications

/Fort walton beach/ what's good bro?

>not putting a blue line sticker on your car to avoid getting tickets from cops
do you even try?

>not getting Law Enforcement Memorial plates

fucking amateur

Those are a good indicator of a guy who spends most of his time on land and occasionally goes out on some water craft once a month to piss about "fishing" for a catch and release.

>He has salt coursing through his veins

This description of old freighter or tanker captains piss me off because they probably have never taken a dip in the sea half of them can't even fucking swim.

>not becoming a Cop
fucking weak

>every car with these coincidentally sucks at driving

>not becoming the police chief and telling your officers not to write tickets for people with thin blue line stickers and LEM plates

uninstall already bro

saw this a couple days ago

I would follow them home, overnight a bunch of Trump 2016 stickers, and cover their car the next day

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT MY GF AND I WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT CALLED IT THAT

There isn't a redneck that doesn't know what Browning is.

once an user said that they thought it looks like a guy wearing a hoodie thats on fire.

thats not stopping him from checking his digits though

>tfw identical digits

>not becoming governor so that you can ban tickets being given to anybody with a blue line sticker or lem plates across the state
dude cmon just go

hardly any redneck has them
its people pretending to be one for cred

its the same people who get hunting decals and never been in their life

rednecks are popular here and its become just another fashion trend

I can see it

You're not original. When does summer end?

But anons, I ride a donorcycle. No space for stickers.

>tfw no LEM motorcycle plates available to ward off tickets

>not building a nuclear warhead and threatening the Whitehouse with it if the president doesn't ban all tickets for people with blue line stickers or LEM plates
what are you even doing with your life? Just please, go away

>not starting a riot worldwide and becoming emperor of the world then banning cops from ever giving tickets to people with blue line stickers or LEM plates
Im tired of these childish games get off and revise your life actions

>not putting a blue line sticker on your helmet
Nigga cmon

>not contacting a Type III civilization to destroy the world and erase all human life and thereby eradicating all tickets all together
You're smarter than this user. Please, think about your decisions and use that brain of yours before suggesting an outlandish solution.

>FL

You forgot "flo-grown" and "local" with the state upside down as the first L

I live in bumfuck flyover country and see these and "Ron Jon Surf Shop" stickers
Like nigga we live 10 hours from the coast. Where do you surf?

My ex went to that college there.

I'm sorry dude. That place just all together is crazy religious redneck county.

>not cloning yourself and creating your own type III civilization to wipe out tickets from the universe altogether
user I appreciate the effort but really you could've brought more to the table im not mad just disappointed

you forgot to read through the whole thread before replying

>not realizing that our entire universe is just a failed science fair expirement sitting on some alien child's bedroom shelf and that tickets really don't matter in the grand scheme of things
I must say, user, that your preceding reputation made you sound like quite a more so intelligent chap than you are. I must say I'm sorely let down.

>not realizing the truth that the alien is also a failed science experiment in another aliens room therefore proposing the cycle never ends and nothing will ever have meaning especially a piece of paper written by some fictional thing called a cop
You were so close but stopped short of the real truth you've let me down but more importantly you failed yourself

>implying that anything exists in the first place and that we and the aliens are not just a figment of the imagination of a higher power where these small partials called atoms get together to form matter and, subsequently, us and the tickets.
Keep trying user, you were so close, but no cigar. My heart goes out to you, it truly does.

People with Salt Life stickers should be euthanized.

Why they make decent motocross gear and casual cloth

>anything in realtree camo
>counts double if it's a Browning or Fox logo
I live in suburban Minnesota, sure some people hunt but the people who do aren't the type who feel the need to advertise it on their cars
even my stepdad, the biggest hypocritical white collar wannabe-redneck i've met, doesn't do that shit
literally how basic do you have to be

Samefagging, THIS fucking hard.

sounds liek the perfect sticker for your salty ass

Suprisingly, I'm not. I made the post about the nuclear warhead and we've been going back and forth since then.

for a while i used to see this shit a lot

the fuck does it even mean

You actually made me google the tier list of civilizations, it was a great read.

its some christfag shit trying to be young and hip and reach out to the younger folks
Not Of This World

Not of This World

It's an edgy christfag clothing line.

>DUDE LOL ITS A BABY WEARING SUNGLASSES HE LOOKS SO COOL!
Makes me livid just thinking about it

I don't know if I should feel sad for the poor bastards who have to put those on their car because their wives or kids wanted to, or if I should feel sad for myself because

>tfw never gonna have a qt wife who asks you to put stickers on the family car

>every summer, newfags show up to Veeky Forums and spout rhetoric they heard their edgy newfag friend who showed them the site using, not knowing what it meant.
>newfags show up in summer, calling others summerfags

Just like the ebb and flow of the tide, you will disappear in September with everyone else when you realize Veeky Forums has always been trash.

you can just get a hooker. same nice feelings without the negatives one hour at a time.

people born in colorado like to think that everyone else (well, at least californians and texans) are ruining this state and put these on their cars

as a californian who lived in colorado and left, they are right.

/Bradenton/ here
You think you have it bad? Try daddy's money Jeep cunts and brotrucks. Nice naval museum and shit btw. Pensacola is pretty nice.

Now it's all I can see, fuck you and whoever told you about it.

I have red vinyl crosshair decals that I like to put over random family members when I see them, and I can put them on without anyone noticing.

As someone from Pennsylvania who has lived in Colorado the majority of their life, I concur with Texans being uncouth cow fuckers and Commiefornians being liberal hippie douchnozzles who overpay for houses and apartments, causing record rent in the state. I cut off commies and cattle fuckers often.

>tfw Miami
>tfw want to blow my brains out
Moving to the southwest as soon as I get my bachelors.

im dating a girl who lives in West Palm Beach

I do not know what's worse, the family stickers, or you.

thank you for picking up where i left off that was quite hilarious

Any anime sticker

>Muh southern pride

You live in fucking Northern Virginia, BTFO