Previous:

Ballerina

I need healing

2cp should be removed from competitive

literally canon

>Play my bro's account in gold
>It's literally the same as diamond
Really makes me think

Please be my gf. Mommy said I'm a handsome young man and that I microwave a mean chicken nugget.

That takes time, energy, and manpower away from the things that take months to do like characters and maps, user. So they're delegated to the back burner until such time as an intern has a free moment to fiddle with them.

PLAY, OF THE GAME

i'm already in love with someone else

t. delusional gold shitter
Diamonds may be braindead retards but gold is so much worse.

I wonder how much Roadhog weighs

Who is it? I'll murder them and we can be together forever. I'll even show you my collection of Sonic figurines.

post hana butt

550lbs is what was written in the moment in crime report.

I don't have the screencap fro A Moment in Crime handy, but I think he's listed at about 200 kilos?

Mako is a big guy.

Not enough.

Feet aren't really my thing but I appreciate the blue.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

lol no

when I play with gold friends on my diamond account we get matched into ~2600 games and the difference between that and ~3400 is night and day. Mechanical skill is about the same but gamesense and positioning is abysmal.

>Talon skin
One of my favorite skins.

>did all my placement matches today
>started off 4-0 matching mostly with and against plats / diamonds, get a few people commending my performance after matches
>hit 5 game losing streak while matching with mostly golds, plats and other placement people
>hardest 5 games I've ever played
>win last game and end up at 2400
>win 5 more after placements and end at 2600

It all felt exactly the fucking same

Remove shippers from /owg/ and life.

>having Junkrat for a husbando
I take it back. You're fucking disgusting. Get the fuck out of my sight, you dumpster-tier taste having piece of SHIT.

>that takes time, energy, and manpower away from the things that take months to do like characters and maps, user.
It's not the characters and maps that take time, user. It's the seasonal events and items that they're devoting their time and effort to.
They spend forever preparing stuff that only players playing at certain times of the year will be able to get, and not permanent content to the game.

Why is it called Talon Skin anyway? I had thought that Talon members wore black and edgy stuff, but seems like the colour scheme for them is... gray?

>like characters and maps
There has been a new map, singular, since she was added.
There have been eleven new emotes added since she was released.

Blizzard doesn't care about making new maps because they can't make money off of that, but they can make money off of limited time events where if people want all that shit they have to pay for it.

please no bully

Roadhog should have the passive where when he lands on someone he inflicts 100 damage, and it goes up the higher he is from where he lands
y/n

You deserve to be bullied for having such awful taste.

Because Blizzard can't be assed with actually making interesting names and shit, just pay them money you fucking tard.

as long as it starts from jumping height and restores 300hp on kill and resets his hook CD

Why are skins limited why why why

Can vouch for.
>Soldier runs into the enemy team by himself and ults into a Rein shield.
>Winston sees Soldier die, jumps in by himself and proceeds to die as well.

Like what goes on in your mind to make that decision? Ults aren't like League where 1 person can wipe out 4 people.

there is absolutely nothing awful about him though

T.Racer as Cadet Oxton

that'd be funny as hell. I once saw a Winston use his leap and he got slept in mid air and he landed on the Ana that slept him and I think a Mccree or something and they got killed by it. Funny as hell.

YOU are a fucking tard.

Best taste ITT

because buy boxes you fucking dirty goyim

forgot your "non-" in there

more incentive for you to pay up.

I got into gold, how long will it take me to get to plat, and how much SR does plat begin at?

Because they needed a way to make money after announcing maps and heroes would be free. About the only positive is it's not like the fucking summer games where it was completely rng and you couldn't get what you wanted.

Is there anything more terrifying than a good Tracer and no one can kill her? What are supposed to do in that situation? I'm stuck as a healer and I can't do much.

blizzard cares more about inflating the hero pool than actually fixing and fine tuning the heroes already in the game. Orisa is the prefect example she's just a mish-mash of X ability from Y hero and is unnecessary meanwhile there is no reason to ever pick a McCree over a 76

What? Do you mean like you're bound to get at least one event item per event box?

Who thinks up their code names?
Why do only Tracer and Mercy have code names?

Are Lucio mains hated?

Plat starts at 2500. Probably a while if you're mid to low Gold since Gold is full of retards like .

I meant how you couldn't purchase anything during the summer games and had to depend on rng.

Would you play with me?

You're always going to get 1 event item per box

but the summer games you couldn't buy the items at all.

What healer are you even playing as?

>REMINDER THAT HANZO LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN
ftfy

i got 60% accuracy on soldier 76

lol

Nope

Makes me wonder what her next skin could look like since we've already covered pre-blue.

>Mercy main
Nah, I don't want to lose

Ana and Zen. Can sometimes get her as Zen but it's kinda hard since Zen is a sloe floating duck.

protip: right click on the competitve icon to see SR divisions and comp points at the end of the season.

You will never get to plat if you don't belong in plat.
You will get to plat in 15 games if you win them all.

Then why do people who get paid to play this game use mccree? They don't __always__ pick mccree, but then again they don't __always__ use 76.

McCree has better burst damage and has a CC ability while 76 has better sustained damage and mobility. This tradeoff of burst vs sustain is shown in their ults too. While 76 is a consistent source of damage, Mccree is burst damage that requires a charge.

You show that rein shield who is boss!

I climbed 700 SR in a week, how hard could the climb to plat be lol

>tfw no qt tumblr browsing Mercy main gf to carry into GM who complains about Trump

It has Talon's symbol all over it. It's probably what she wore shortly after killing Gerard.

what about now?

really hard if you belong in silver lol

Mercy's good now tho

R-right?

I gotta say dive comp is fun as shit when you get people that know how to do it

Yeah, but why? Is gray like the "classic" colour scheme of Talon? And Reaper dresses in black just for the hell of it?

The blue Overwatch uniforms are neat and I really hope there will be more orange Junker skins, but if Talon really is just bland gray, I think they've made a mistake there.

id argue dive comp is unstoppable

even vs barrier meta

What you play in QP doesn't matter desu
Depends on the team comp. I'm mostly just memeing but it's better to main Ana, Zen, or Lucio and then sometimes play Mercy instead of the other way around since Ana, Zen, and Lucio have skills that transfer to other heroes while being good at Mercy just means you're good at Mercy.

Dive comp shits all over barrier meta desu
No amount of barriers can stop Winston and Genji or Tracer from jumping your backline and raping your healers.

>support mains.jpg
more like overwatch general.jpg
atleast be honest.

Here comes T.Racer!

Talon is the Generic Bad Guy group. Their main colors seem to be black and red, with white helmets that look like skulls. Since Widowmaker doesn't wear a helmet, the designers probably just wanted to incorporate the gray some other way. I don't think it looks bad, the design is solid, but in such a colorful game like Overwatch it does fall a little flat.

As for Reaper, pretty sure he just wears black because he's an edgelord. He isn't officially with Talon, but seems to work with them very closely. I think his color scheme and Talon's matching was a coincidence.

Tracer is bisexual, not a lesbian
It was real in my mind

So swimsuits aren't going to happen?

What does it mean if you're good at Zen then?

>lore edition
>no lore posts

I'll start.

>never went lower than Plat ever
>decided to borrow friends's account
>he's Gold
>everything is a shitfest
>go Zarya
>fucking destroy everyone

It amazes me how people in Gold don't know how to deal with Zarya, I'm going to assume Pharah is also a scrub filter in this rank.

I mean if you can land your darts you can sleep her long enough for someone in your Team to get rid of her.

Zen's pretty hard to do.

Reaper is the darkest messican I've ever seen

Reaper isn't part of Talon. He's a mercenary who often works with them.
Being good at Zen requires being able to aim projectiles, having good positioning on the map, having good awareness, and being able to clearly communicate with your team.
Being good at Mercy requires good positioning in relation to your team, having good awareness, and knowing when to heal or damage boost.
Zen's style of positioning and awareness as well as mechanical skill is more transferable to other heroes than Mercy's.

Why do you think Reaper isn't "officially" part of Talon? Do you think Widow and Sombra are?

So many questions, so little time...

Feels time

Widow is. Sombra's really just playing with Talon because she needs dirt on them because Illuminati.

especially vs barrier meta. Best way to counter barriers isn't to push through them, but to go around them.

>HOW TO MAKE A DIVE COMP

Assemble a highly mobile team with good burst damage
Usually winston as maintank + optional zarya/dva as off tanks

Mobile dps: tracer/genji/soldier/sombra (I also think reaper+widow work well too but thats besides the point)

Mobile healers: lucio/mercy
Burst damage and focusfire: ZENYATTA

>HOW TO USE DIVE COMP
>1.
Get your dps heros on the flanks
>2.
Initiate with winston, use bubble to isolate your target
Pick a immobile target that can be quickly killed.
Good targets:
Mccree/Zenyatta/Ana/torb(without a turret)
Bad targets:
Most tanks (rein/hog especially)/Mercy/Lucio/Pharah/Reaper/Mei/Bastion

Quickly focus fire the rest of their team down in order of quickest and most impactful kills first

>3.
Always be aggressive. Initiate first. Fight on your own terms.

>4.
Abuse mobility. Know when to engage and disengage and do it quickly

Key skills for dive comp:
>Coordination
>Timing
>Focus fire

>tfw you come to accept that OW's only reason for success is waifus
It's been a year and they've only added 2 maps, 1 decent hero and 2 worthless ones and a bunch of skins to make money on.

That's because Mexico likes to parade around Castizos instead of Mestizos to give the illusion that it's not a county full of brown indo manlets.
Widow and Sombra are part of Talon (although Sombra just works with them to further her own goals)
Reaper is a mercenary who's goals happen to work well with Talon's

>practice heroes in comp because QP is such a shitshow and there's nothing anyone can do about it

But WHY do you say that? Is it officially stated somewhere?

Once, I landed my dart and called for teammates to kill her but none came so I just shot and grenaded but recall exists.

Because his bio says that he's an independent mercenary. Talon probably hires him on for important operations, like the Museum job and Volskaya's attempted assassination, but he still has his own agendas. Sombra seems to have hooked into Talon to use their resources to advance her own agenda, whatever that might be. And we know why Widowmaker is part of Talon.

Yes. Their official backstories.

best girl, best boy, best friends, even best meta composition

>he maps jump to M2 or side buttons

Yeah, that's the main gripe with Ana dealing with Tracer.

Helpful with wall climbing as Lucio

>he doesn't have jump bound to space bar and mwheel down